Technostress Work Society.
Technostress is the negative psychological link between people and the introduction of new technologies. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Technostress is the negative psychological link between people and the introduction of new technologies. Where ergonomics is the study of how humans react to and physically fit with machines in their environment, technostress is a result of altered habits of work and collaboration that are being brought about due to the use of modern information technologies at office and home situations.
- Information overload - Information overload is a term used to describe the difficulty of understanding an issue and effectively making decisions when one has too much information about that issue.
- Computer rage - Computer rage refers to negative psychological responses due to heightened anger or frustration. Examples of computer rage include cursing or yelling at a computer, slamming or throwing keyboards and mice, and assaulting the computer or monitor with an object or weapon.
- Technophobia - Technophobia is the fear or dislike of advanced technology or complex devices, especially computers. Although there are numerous interpretations of technophobia, they seem to become more complex as technology continues to evolve.
- Culture shock - Culture shock is an experience a person may have when one moves to a cultural environment which is different from one's own; it is also the personal disorientation a person may feel when experiencing an unfamiliar way of life due to immigration or a visit to a new country, a move between social...
- Coping TechnoStress www
Coping with Technology at World, TechnoStress, at Home, at Play, by Dr. Michelle Weil and Dr. Larry Rosen. Book review. Online papers, interviews. TechnoStress.
- Listings John Kupersmith's Technostress Page www
Listings and abstracts of works on technostress. John Kupersmith's Technostress Page.
- A Custodial Worker's Resource www
A worker's resource for custodial, Worker's Resource, janitorial, maintenance workers and other service professionals. Included are a message board, information on safety, floor care, maintenance and unions. Custodial Worker's Resource.
- Provides The Work Ethic Site www
Provides a central resource for materials related to work ethic, Work Ethic Site, affective work competencies, and employability skills for work force development. It is designed to serve both educators and human resource professionals. At University of Georgia. The Work Ethic Site.
- Alexa: Technostress Work
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Technostress Work
- DMOZ: Technostress Work
dmoz.org Directory: Technostress Work