Job Sharing Work Society.
- Wikipedia: Job sharing or work sharing is an employment arrangement where typically two people are retained on a part-time or reduced-time basis to perform a job normally fulfilled by one person working full-time. Since all positions are shared thus leads to a net reduction in per-employee income. The people sharing the job work as a team to complete the job task and are equally responsible for the job workload. Compensation is apportioned between the workers. Working hours, pay and holidays are divided equally. The pay as you go system helps make deductions for national insurance and superannuations are made as a straightforward percentage.
- Full employment - Full employment, in macroeconomics, is the level of employment rates where there is no cyclical or ? deficient-demand unemployment. It is defined by the majority of mainstream economists as being an acceptable level of unemployment somewhere above 0%.
- Short time (short-time working).
- Work-life balance - Work?life balance is a concept including proper prioritizing between "work" and "lifestyle". This is related to the idea of lifestyle choice.
- Working time
- Human resource management
- How Job Sharing www
How and when to find a job share partner. Job Sharing.
- Timesizing Downsizing vs. Timesizing www
Timesizing is the non-war alternative to business downsizing and government upsizing. Downsizing vs. Timesizing.
- by Job Sharing Offers Unique Challenges www
by Elizabeth Sheley. Sharing Offers Unique Challenges. Sample Job-Sharing Agreement. Case Study. Common Job-Sharing Options. Job Sharing Offers Unique Challenges.
- A Fisher Vista www
A marketing and PR firm focusing exclusively on the human resources industry with particular emphasis on work/life, Vista, EAP and related services. Fisher Vista.
- How Technology Making It Worse www
How the second Industrial Revolution (miniaturisation and artificial intelligence) is relentlessly stagnating, Making It Worse, frightening and impoverishing our community. Technology Making It Worse.
- Companion Where We Work www
Companion site to the CBC Radio program exploring the world of work. Work. Includes essays, audio, and online forums on a variety of topics. Where We Work.
- A Custodial Worker's Resource www
A worker's resource for custodial, Worker's Resource, janitorial, maintenance workers and other service professionals. Included are a message board, information on safety, floor care, maintenance and unions. Custodial Worker's Resource.
- Alexa: Job Sharing Work
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Job Sharing Work
- DMOZ: Job Sharing Work
dmoz.org Directory: Job Sharing Work