Job Sharing Work Society.
- Wikipedia: Job sharing or work sharing is an employment arrangement where typically two people are retained on a part-time or reduced-time basis to perform a job normally fulfilled by one person working full-time. Since all positions are shared thus leads to a net reduction in per-employee income. The people sharing the job work as a team to complete the job task and are equally responsible for the job workload. Compensation is apportioned between the workers. Working hours, pay and holidays are divided equally. The pay as you go system helps make deductions for national insurance and superannuations are made as a straightforward percentage.
- Full employment - Full employment means that everyone who wants a job have all the hours of work they need on "fair wages".
- Short time (short-time working).
- Work-life balance - Work?life balance is a concept including proper prioritizing between "work" and "lifestyle". This is related to the idea of lifestyle choice.
- Working time
- Human resource management
- by Job Sharing Offers Unique Challenges www
by Elizabeth Sheley. Sharing Offers Unique Challenges. Sample Job-Sharing Agreement. Case Study. Common Job-Sharing Options. Job Sharing Offers Unique Challenges.
- How Job Sharing www
How and when to find a job share partner. Job Sharing.
- Timesizing Downsizing vs. Timesizing www
Timesizing is the non-war alternative to business downsizing and government upsizing. Downsizing vs. Timesizing.
- A Happy Planet Index www
A site that measures the well-being of people in the nations of the world while taking into account their environmental impact. Happy Planet Index.
- The @Work on the web www
The range of alternative work concepts is altogether insufficient. the web. This independent, international co-operative program seeks to identify non-traditional insights, packages, architectures and implementation strategies. @Work on the web.
- A Custodial Worker's Resource www
A worker's resource for custodial, Worker's Resource, janitorial, maintenance workers and other service professionals. Included are a message board, information on safety, floor care, maintenance and unions. Custodial Worker's Resource.
- Quotations, Work Website www
Quotations, Website, stories, disccussions, articles, and humour about work. Work Website.
- Alexa: Job Sharing Work
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Job Sharing Work
- DMOZ: Job Sharing Work
dmoz.org Directory: Job Sharing Work