Job Sharing Work Society.
- Wikipedia: Job sharing or work sharing is an employment arrangement where typically two people are retained on a part-time or reduced-time basis to perform a job normally fulfilled by one person working full-time. Since all positions are shared thus leads to a net reduction in per-employee income. The people sharing the job work as a team to complete the job task and are equally responsible for the job workload. Compensation is apportioned between the workers. Working hours, pay and holidays are divided equally. The pay as you go system helps make deductions for national insurance and superannuations are made as a straightforward percentage.
- Full employment - Full employment means that everyone who wants a job have all the hours of work they need on "fair wages".
- Short time (short-time working).
- Work-life balance - Work?life balance is a concept including proper prioritizing between "work" and "lifestyle". This is related to the idea of lifestyle choice.
- Working time
- Human resource management
- Timesizing Downsizing vs. Timesizing www
Timesizing is the non-war alternative to business downsizing and government upsizing. Downsizing vs. Timesizing.
- How Job Sharing www
How and when to find a job share partner. Job Sharing.
- by Job Sharing Offers Unique Challenges www
by Elizabeth Sheley. Sharing Offers Unique Challenges. Sample Job-Sharing Agreement. Case Study. Common Job-Sharing Options. Job Sharing Offers Unique Challenges.
- Advertising, An alein's view of life on earth www
Advertising, alein's view of life on earth, globalization, immigration, and corporations induce us to work too much to the detriment of family life, and combined with genetic engineering this urge to produce more could result in humans becoming almost robotic workers. An alein's view of life on earth.
- Mobility The Turtle Syndrome - The Mobility of Everyday Life www
Mobility - both physical and social is enhanced by new transportation and communications technologies and by the new media. Turtle Syndrome - The Mobility of Everyday Life. The emergence of alternative patterns of work are the result. The Turtle Syndrome - The Mobility of Everyday Life.
- Access WorkRights www
Access to the latest information on the labour codes to your province, WorkRights, and to compare practices in your region with those of other provinces and territories in Canada. WorkRights.
- Archive Working Stiff www
Archive materials from ezine to help working people put in fewer hours for more pay and occasionally win arguments with the boss. Stiff. Features diaries, stories, columns, forums, and other resources. Working Stiff.
- Alexa: Job Sharing Work
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Job Sharing Work
- DMOZ: Job Sharing Work
dmoz.org Directory: Job Sharing Work