Focus is on work as a part of life: the work ethic, balancing work with family life, work schedules, etc. Access to work-related categories elsewhere in the directory. Work Society.
- Work (physics) A displacement of the point of application in the direction of the force.
- "Work from Home " A song recorded by American girl group Fifth Harmony featuring singer Ty Dolla Sign.
- "Work" (Rihanna song) A song recorded by Barbadian singer Rihanna for her eighth studio album, Anti, featuring Canadian...
- Work (project management) The amount of effort applied to produce a deliverable or to accomplish a task or a group of...
- Milton Work An American authority on whist, bridge whist, auction and contract bridge.
- WORK (FM) A radio station licensed to Barre and serving Central Vermont.
- Work (electrical) The work done on a charged particle by an electric field.
- Work (Christian theology) A person's actions or deeds, in contrast to inner qualities such as grace or faith.
- Career An individual's journey through learning, work and other aspects of life.
- Quotations, Work Website www
Quotations, Website, stories, disccussions, articles, and humour about work. Work Website.
- Offers The Work Foundation www
Offers research, Work Foundation, consultancy and advocacy to make workplaces more effective, successful and fulfilling. The Work Foundation.
- Charged United States Department of Labor www
Charged with preparing the American workforce for new and better jobs, States Department of Labor, and ensuring the adequacy of America's workplaces. It is responsible for the administration and enforcement of over 180 federal statutes. United States Department of Labor.
- Access WorkRights www
Access to the latest information on the labour codes to your province, WorkRights, and to compare practices in your region with those of other provinces and territories in Canada. WorkRights.
- Companion Where We Work www
Companion site to the CBC Radio program exploring the world of work. Work. Includes essays, audio, and online forums on a variety of topics. Where We Work.
- Works The AFL-CIO Working for America Institute www
Works to create good jobs and strong communities through partnerships promoting high road economic strategies for individuals and employers. AFL-CIO Working for America Institute. Articles, conferences and other resources. The AFL-CIO Working for America Institute.
- A Custodial Worker's Resource www
A worker's resource for custodial, Worker's Resource, janitorial, maintenance workers and other service professionals. Included are a message board, information on safety, floor care, maintenance and unions. Custodial Worker's Resource.
- Archive Working Stiff www
Archive materials from ezine to help working people put in fewer hours for more pay and occasionally win arguments with the boss. Stiff. Features diaries, stories, columns, forums, and other resources. Working Stiff.
- Provides The Work Ethic Site www
Provides a central resource for materials related to work ethic, Work Ethic Site, affective work competencies, and employability skills for work force development. It is designed to serve both educators and human resource professionals. At University of Georgia. The Work Ethic Site.
- Presented Armed Forces and HIV/AIDS www
Armed Forces and HIV/AIDS.
- Resources Healthcare Workers and HIV/AIDS www
Healthcare Workers and HIV/AIDS.
- Test Promotability Test www
Test measures your likelihood/ability to be promoted. Test. Your results are compared to those of other test takers. Promotability Test.
- Skills Mind Tools www
Skills and techniques for personal effectiveness, Tools, stress management, creativity, problem solving, and memory improvement. Features a newsletter and contact information. Mind Tools.
- Addresses Free The Children www
Addresses the issue of child labor in developing countries. Free The Children.
- A Child Domestics: The World's Invisible Workers www
A background article on child domestic labor, Domestics: The World's Invisible Workers, with a focus on abuse suffered by girls. Child Domestics: The World's Invisible Workers.
- A True blue HR professionals say no, but companies claim employee loyalty still counts www
A new report on corporate hiring priorities shows how statistics sometimes can help to show us the world as it really is, blue HR professionals say no, but companies claim employee loyalty still counts, rather than the world corporate spokespersons would like us to see. True blue HR professionals say no, but companies claim employee loyalty still counts.
- This Corncard Incident www
This is site discusses employee rights at the University of Nebraska and the author's perception that at this time administrators have the absolute power to do whatever they want and no one will object. Corncard Incident.
- A Poems about Professions for Free www
A collection by Nicholas Gordon about bosses, about Professions for Free, coaches, nurses, pastors, and teachers, that can be used free for any personal or non-commercial purpose. Poems about Professions for Free.
- An AskMen.com - Office Romance www
An inside look at what office romance can lead to. AskMen.com - Office Romance.
- Set Malta Arbitration Centre www
Set up to promote and encourage the conduct of domestic arbitration and international commercial arbitration. Malta Arbitration Centre.
- NOFEAR's National Organization of Federal Employees Against Abuse and Retaliation www
NOFEAR's purpose is to fight for and protect the human rights of postal workers and other United States federal employees from undue abuses by federal agencies. National Organization of Federal Employees Against Abuse and Retaliation.
- Alexa: Work Society
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Work Society
- DMOZ: Work Society
dmoz.org Directory: Work Society