Legal information and resources on laws affecting transgendered people, and our court cases. Law Transgendered Society.
Law is a system of rules that are enforced through social institutions to govern behavior. Laws can be made by a collective legislature or by a single legislator, resulting in statutes, by the executive through decrees and regulations, or by judges through binding precedent, normally in common law jurisdictions. (wikipedia)
- Law A system of rules that are created and enforced through social or governmental institutions...
- M72 LAW A portable one-shot 66-mm unguided anti-tank weapon.
- Statutory law Statutory law or statute law is written law set down by a body of legislature or by a singular...
- Law (principle) A universal principle that describes the fundamental nature of something, the universal...
- Law (band) An American rock band, originating from Ohio, that was active throughout the 1970s.
- LAW 80 A man-portable, disposable anti-tank weapon currently in use by the British Army and a few other...
- League of American Bicyclists A non-profit membership organization which promotes cycling for fun, fitness and transportation...
- Law, South Lanarkshire A village situated between Carluke and Wishaw in South Lanarkshire, Scotland with a population of...
- Laws of science The laws of science, scientific laws, or scientific principles are statements that describe or...
- Laws (dialogue) The Laws is Plato's last and longest dialogue.
- Law (surname) Meanings See related meanings for the phrase 'Law (surname)'.
- Up-to-date Transgender Law and Policy www
Up-to-date listing of all U. Law and Policy.S. laws that are transgender-inclusive; quality articles and resources on legal issues affecting transgendered and gender variant people. Intended for activists, policymakers, and academics. Transgender Law and Policy.
- A Transgender Issues and Sexual Orientation www
A 1997 issue of the National Journal of Sexual Orientation Law, Issues and Sexual Orientation, including three articles, and a brief to the European Court of Human Rights in the case of X,Y, and Z v. UK. Transgender Issues and Sexual Orientation.
- Civil Transgender Law Center www
Civil rights organization advocating for transgender communities. Law Center. Features mission, board, staff, services, clients and client stories. Based in San Francisco, CA. Transgender Law Center.
- Summary Discrimination Against Transgendered People www
Summary of existing case law in the U. Against Transgendered People.S., including employment discrimination, parental issues, marriage, immigration, and prison issues; authored by Shannon Minter, senior staff attorney, National Center for Lesbian Rights. Discrimination Against Transgendered People.
- Positive: Rosa v. Park West Bank (1st Cir., 2000) www
Positive: a federal Court of Appeals found that federal sex discrimination laws applies to an individual who was discriminated against for cross-dressing, Park West Bank (1st Cir., 2000), and suggested that Ulane is no longer good law. Rosa v. Park West Bank (1st Cir., 2000).
- Positive: Brockton MA Court Rules in Favor of Transgender Student (2000) www
Positive: A Massachusetts Superior Court ruled that a middle school may not prohibit a transgender student from expressing her gender identity even if that expression does not conform with the sex ascribed to her at birth. Court Rules in Favor of Transgender Student (2000). Brockton MA Court Rules in Favor of Transgender Student (2000).
- ISNA's Intersexuality and the Law www
ISNA's bibliography of intersexed legal news. Intersexuality and the Law.
- The Lynn Edward Harris www
The profile of a clinically-diagnosed born intersexed person, Edward Harris, and presumed precedent-setting case of rectification of civil status without surgical alteration. Lynn Edward Harris.
- Extensive ACLU Lesbian and Gay Rights Page www
Extensive and reliable information on discrimination, Lesbian and Gay Rights Page, hate violence, criminal law, Congress, other issues. ACLU Lesbian and Gay Rights Page.
- Worldwide GayLawNet www
Worldwide listing of attorneys, GayLawNet, barristers, and solicitors, as well as sodomy laws and articles. GayLawNet.
- Alexa: Law Transgendered
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Law Transgendered
- DMOZ: Law Transgendered
dmoz.org Directory: Law Transgendered