Gothic ('gä-thik) of or relating to a style of fiction characterized by the use of desolate or remote settings and macabre, mysterious, or violent incidents. A fashion and music movement characterized by black clothes, dramatic make-up, and dark, moody music styles. Fetish: Not a part of the Gothic subculture, though the two may meet under some circumstances (everyone has their vices). Please consider this before adding fetish sites. I am in the process of sending these sites elsewhere, as soon as there is an elsewhere. Baywatch rejects in latex, bathing suits, vinyl, plastic wrap, duct tape, horse tack, etc.. count as "Fetish" only and need not apply here. Subjects in graveyards, forests, cathedrals, lace, sheers, ribbons, hair extensions, gowns, boots, etc. Art Gothic Subcultures Society.
Art is a diverse range of human activities in creating visual, auditory or performing artifacts ( artworks ), expressing the author's imaginative or technical skill, intended to be appreciated for their beauty or emotional power. (wikipedia)
- Android Runtime An application runtime environment used by the Android operating system.
- Assisted reproductive technology The technology used to achieve pregnancy in procedures such as fertility medication, in vitro...
- Androgen replacement therapy A class of hormone replacement therapy in which androgens, often testosterone, are replaced.
- American Refrigerator Transit Company A St. Louis, Missouri-based private refrigerator car line established in 1881 by the Missouri...
- Adaptive resonance theory A theory developed by Stephen Grossberg and Gail Carpenter on aspects of how the brain processes...
- ART Grand Prix A French motor racing team that competes in formula single-seaters in Europe.
- Albuquerque Rapid Transit A bus rapid transit line serving the Central Avenue corridor in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United...
- Argentina Time Argentina is located at a longitude that would naturally put it in the UTC?4 or UTC?5 time zone...
- Art Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Art'.
- Juno Doran www
Artwork from the British contemporary artist. Doran. Includes paintings and photography.
- Collection The Literary Gothic www
Collection of texts which deal with Gothic literature and resources concerning this topic. The Literary Gothic.
- The The Shadow Gallery www
The online art gallery of Ryan Ulrich including photographies, Shadow Gallery, paintings and a bio. The Shadow Gallery.
- Full Grendel's Den Design Studio www
Full service digital studio. Den Design Studio. Specializing in web and graphic design that draws inspiration from the unique, the imaginative and the fantastique. Grendel's Den Design Studio.
- Gothic Dark Pictures www
Gothic Art work by Marcel de Jong (Amsterdam 1967). Pictures. Comic books, comic art, photography, and sculpture. Dark Pictures.
- A Nothing Infinity www
A dark art experiment. Nothing Infinity.
- Dark The Imperfect World www
Dark poetry by the sites creator, Imperfect World, artistically insane pictures and stories. Music, Gothic, deep thought, insanity. The Imperfect World.
- Dark The Daughter of Darkness www
Dark sensual artwork, Daughter of Darkness, photography and writing by duana r. anderson featuring goth-erotic and fetish. The Daughter of Darkness.
- Gallery Myke Amend Studios www
Gallery containing gothic art, Amend Studios, comics, music, literature, photography, and animation including the dark comedy comic strip "Some Ghouls Wander by Mistake." A graphic art and design agency based in Cincinnati, Ohio. Myke Amend Studios.
- Dark Obscure Wonders www
Dark Romanticism - literature, Wonders, music, movies, comics. Nick Cave, Ann Radcliffe and Tim Burton among many others. Philosophical and religious discussions of the gothic mystery. Obscure Wonders.
- The Sinister Visions www
The dark art of Chad Savage. Visions. Pen, pencil, digital, mixed media, comics and photos. Zombo The Clown and the Vampire Carnival. Sinister Visions.
- Dia Dia de los Muertos - Day of the Dead www
Dia de los muertos artwork. los Muertos - Day of the Dead. A brief history of the celebration and a link to a site to purchase Dia de los Muertos, Day of the Dead, art directly from the artist. Dia de los Muertos - Day of the Dead.
- Specializing Eyes of Chaos - The Dark Art of Mike Bohatch www
Specializing in horror illustrations, Chaos - The Dark Art of Mike Bohatch, using digital manipulations. Eyes of Chaos - The Dark Art of Mike Bohatch.
- Gothic Shmeng www
Gothic community. Shmeng. Includes artwork, photography, forums, poetry, literature. Shmeng.
- Specializing Dark's Art Parlour www
Specializing in the beautiful and disturbing. Dark's Art Parlour.
- Images, Tainted Tribe www
Images, Tribe, poetry, fonts, backgrounds, themes, screen savers, reviews, and links. Tainted Tribe.
- Art Art-Nocturne: The Art of Ver Curtiss www
Art with a Gothic flair: illustration, The Art of Ver Curtiss, sculpture, photography, and a few surprises. Art-Nocturne: The Art of Ver Curtiss.
- It Dark Chamber www
It has articles on gothic arts, Chamber, paranormality and legends, an image gallery, a horror tales section, many related links and a newsletter. Dark Chamber.
- a Autumn, Darkness, Monsters (1996) www
a celebration of dark fantasy, Darkness, Monsters (1996), Halloween 1996 at UVic Visual Arts Autumn, Darkness, Monsters (1996).
- The Dark Maiden www
The lair of dark eroticist and horrorslut, Maiden, Duana. Features deviant creations like photography, art, filmworks, fiction, poetry, articles, essays. Dark Maiden.
- A Russian Gothic Page www
A large collection of gothic art, Gothic Page, including large images if works by artists such as Gustav Dore and Peter Breughel. Russian Gothic Page.
- Jacques-Louis Death of Socrates www
Jacques-Louis David painting of the famous suicide. Death of Socrates.
- Artistic Bill Thomas: Suicide www
Artistic photography of staged suicide scenes. Bill Thomas: Suicide.
- A Heliophobe www
A not-so-sexual fetish magazine exclusively devoted to pale-skinned women. Heliophobe. Each issue contains how-to advice on avoiding sunlight, beauty tips on accentuating paleness, and notices honoring albinism. Also, we print fiction, comics, and the photos of readers. Heliophobe.
- Offers GlitterGoth 101 www
Offers goth/glam/new-wave makeup tips and related links. GlitterGoth 101.
- Sex, resurrection studios www
Sex, studios, death and art ( not always in that order) resurrection studios.
- Illustration Gothic Kitsune's Art Work 1992-Present www
Illustration galleries sorted by genre, Kitsune's Art Work 1992-Present, shrines, photos, profile, poll, and links. Gothic Kitsune's Art Work 1992-Present.
- Images Art by Sean Hopp www
Images of horror and fantasy, Sean Hopp, using a combination of oil, acrylic, egg tempera, charcoal, and ink. Art by Sean Hopp.
- Large Scott Louis Photographic www
Large body of male figurative fine art and reportage photography with influences derived from Gothic, Louis Photographic, glam, punk, deathrock, and fetish subcultures with genderbending overtones. Scott Louis Photographic.
- Stunning EcceHomo Photography www
Stunning dark photography by Spanish artist Eccehomo. Photography. Several galleries showing off various works of art, including original compositions with shop dummies as models. EcceHomo Photography.
- Sculptor, Jason Brookes Sculpture www
Sculptor, Brookes Sculpture, designer, and model maker. Unusual cards and gifts for various occasions and price ranges. Jason Brookes Sculpture.
- Pete An Early History of Goth www
Pete Scathe outlines the beginnings of the Goth movement between 1979 and 1984, Early History of Goth, and looks at the influences on its development, including bands and fashion. An Early History of Goth.
- Standard-Times Stop the False Alarmism www
Standard-Times article pleading to end stereotyping of students based on appearance and interests, the False Alarmism, particularly goths. Stop the False Alarmism.
- Alexa: Art Gothic
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Art Gothic
- DMOZ: Art Gothic
dmoz.org Directory: Art Gothic