Pagan is a label on a group of religions. It covers both the resurrection, recreation or revival of old pre-Christian religions (often defined from the perspective of the Roman empire) but also covers new religions who have adopted the label. Some pagans are polytheistic and believe in a whole pantheon of gods, spirits and so on while others may believe in just two gods (usually a male and female) and some are monotheistic. Pagan Religion and Spirituality Society.
Paganism is a term that first arose among the Christian community of southern Europe during late antiquity as a descriptor of religions other than their own, or the related Abrahamic religions; i. (wikipedia)
- Paganism A term first used in the fourth century by early Christianity for populations of the Roman Empire...
- Modern Paganism A collective term for new religious movements influenced by or claiming to be derived from the...
- Pagans Motorcycle Club An outlaw, one-percenter motorcycle club and an alleged organized crime syndicate formed by Lou...
- Bagan An ancient city located in the Mandalay Region of Myanmar.
- Blaise Francois Pagan A French aristocrat, soldier, and military engineer.
- Pagan (album) The fourth studio album by the Irish Celtic metal band Cruachan released in 2004.
- Pagans Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Pagans'.
- Devoted Divine Mother of the Universe www
Devoted to the worship of the mother goddess in her various forms such as Isis, Mother of the Universe, Kwan Yin, Green Tara, Mother Mary and Lakshi. Divine Mother of the Universe.
- Articles, The Pagan Library www
Articles, Pagan Library, stories, music and various thoughts on what it is to be Neo-Pagan. Book reviews, editorials, ethics discussions, rituals and spells. The Pagan Library.
- An The Witches Way www
An extensive database of information relating to Witchcraft and Paganism, Witches Way, with a slant towards Wicca. The Witches Way.
- A The Neopagan Religious Archive www
A collection of informational pages based on Paganism as a whole. The Neopagan Religious Archive.
- Includes Goddess Gift www
Includes stories from the mythology of the ancient pagan Greek and Celtic goddesses: Aphrodite, Gift, Artemis, Atalanta, Athena, Demeter, Hera, Psyche, Persephone, Rhiannon. Goddess Gift.
- A Yahoo Groups: Beeper Pagans www
A place for female pagans who suffer from mental illness (such as Bipolar/Beepers). Yahoo Groups: Beeper Pagans.
- Information Paganism Past and Present www
Information explaining the different Pagan beliefs from both a historical and contemporary context. Paganism Past and Present.
- Pagan iPagan www
Pagan discussion group that focuses on providing networking and information on the practice of Witchcraft, iPagan, Solitary religion, and other Earth-based religions. iPagan.
- An The Cauldron www
An active, Cauldron, friendly virtual community for members of Pagan religions and their friends, featuring a threaded message board, articles, and book reviews. The Cauldron.
- Companion Associations, Synagogues, and Congregations www
Companion to book by Philip A. Synagogues, and Congregations. Harland: illustrated survey of social and religious life in Roman Asia Minor. Associations, Synagogues, and Congregations.
- An Wikipedia: Mesopotamian Religion www
An overview that includes the impact of Hammurabi, Mesopotamian Religion, the cult of Anu, the triads, and a chronology. Wikipedia: Mesopotamian Religion.
- Poems, Womb of Creation www
Poems, Creation, artwork and books by Birgitta Jonsdottir. Womb of Creation.
- A Icelandic Sorcery and Witchcraft www
A museum exhibition. Sorcery and Witchcraft. With descriptions, pictures and information about Icelandic sorcery, including magical rune staves. Icelandic Sorcery and Witchcraft.
- A Viking Religion www
A text about the original Viking religion and how it relates to asatru today. Viking Religion.
- Offers The Celtic Connection www
Offers an informational section, Celtic Connection, message areas, chat, and a catalog of magickal products. The Celtic Connection.
- Information Temple of Manannan Mac Lir www
Information about Manx/Celtic God Manannan Mac Lir. Temple of Manannan Mac Lir.
- Wicca, The Grove of Danu www
Wicca, Grove of Danu, Druidry and Neo-Paganism come together in this philosophical study of the alternate paths. The Grove of Danu.
- Information The Order of Bards, Ovates & Druids www
Information on Wicca, Order of Bards, Ovates & Druids, ancient druidry, beginning druidism, blessings, robes, related websites, white magic, Celtic religion, Druid history and religion, and mythology. The Order of Bards, Ovates & Druids.
- Alternative Between the Worlds www
Alternative spiritual gathering for men. the Worlds. Events schedule, featured guests, and registration forms. Between the Worlds.
- Earth-based A Queer Coven www
Earth-based spiritual message board club for gay men. A Queer Coven.
- Online Belief System Selector www
Online questionnaire that rates religions by their compatibility with your beliefs. Belief System Selector.
- Online Serenity Beach www
Online spiritual retreat for encouragement, Beach, healing, spiritual growth. Serenity Beach.
- Alexa: Pagan Religion and Spirituality
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Pagan Religion and Spirituality
- DMOZ: Pagan Religion and Spirituality
dmoz.org Directory: Pagan Religion and Spirituality