Pagan is a label on a group of religions. It covers both the resurrection, recreation or revival of old pre-Christian religions (often defined from the perspective of the Roman empire) but also covers new religions who have adopted the label. Some pagans are polytheistic and believe in a whole pantheon of gods, spirits and so on while others may believe in just two gods (usually a male and female) and some are monotheistic. Pagan Religion and Spirituality Society.
Paganism is a term that first arose among the Christian community of southern Europe during late antiquity as a descriptor of religions other than their own, or the related Abrahamic religions; i. (wikipedia)
- Paganism A term first used in the 4th century, by the early Christian community, for populations of the...
- Modern Paganism A group of new religious movements influenced by or claiming to be derived from the various...
- Pagans Motorcycle Club An outlaw, one-percenter motorcycle club and an alleged organized crime syndicate formed by Lou...
- Bagan An ancient city located in the Mandalay Region of Myanmar.
- Blaise Francois Pagan A French aristocrat, soldier, and military engineer.
- Pagan (album) The fourth studio album by the Irish Celtic metal band Cruachan released in 2004.
- Pagans Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Pagans'.
- Includes Goddess Gift www
Includes stories from the mythology of the ancient pagan Greek and Celtic goddesses: Aphrodite, Gift, Artemis, Atalanta, Athena, Demeter, Hera, Psyche, Persephone, Rhiannon. Goddess Gift.
- An The Cauldron www
An active, Cauldron, friendly virtual community for members of Pagan religions and their friends, featuring a threaded message board, articles, and book reviews. The Cauldron.
- Devoted Divine Mother of the Universe www
Devoted to the worship of the mother goddess in her various forms such as Isis, Mother of the Universe, Kwan Yin, Green Tara, Mother Mary and Lakshi. Divine Mother of the Universe.
- An The Witches Way www
An extensive database of information relating to Witchcraft and Paganism, Witches Way, with a slant towards Wicca. The Witches Way.
- Pagan iPagan www
Pagan discussion group that focuses on providing networking and information on the practice of Witchcraft, iPagan, Solitary religion, and other Earth-based religions. iPagan.
- A Yahoo Groups: Beeper Pagans www
A place for female pagans who suffer from mental illness (such as Bipolar/Beepers). Yahoo Groups: Beeper Pagans.
- Articles, The Pagan Library www
Articles, Pagan Library, stories, music and various thoughts on what it is to be Neo-Pagan. Book reviews, editorials, ethics discussions, rituals and spells. The Pagan Library.
- Information Paganism Past and Present www
Information explaining the different Pagan beliefs from both a historical and contemporary context. Paganism Past and Present.
- A The Neopagan Religious Archive www
A collection of informational pages based on Paganism as a whole. The Neopagan Religious Archive.
- Translations Sacred-Texts: Classical Paganism www
Translations of Greek and Roman texts. Sacred-Texts: Classical Paganism.
- An Wikipedia: Mesopotamian Religion www
An overview that includes the impact of Hammurabi, Mesopotamian Religion, the cult of Anu, the triads, and a chronology. Wikipedia: Mesopotamian Religion.
- Poems, Womb of Creation www
Poems, Creation, artwork and books by Birgitta Jonsdottir. Womb of Creation.
- A squirrel.com Ásatrú Page www
A collection of links mostly concerning or related to Ásatrú, Ásatrú Page, the reconstruction of an ancient polytheistic religion of Northern European origin. squirrel.com Ásatrú Page.
- Has Reeves Hall of Frigga's Web www
Has an ambitious plan to provide supporting information for Asatru organizers and organizations. Hall of Frigga's Web. the intention is to collect and compile existing material where possible; otherwise, create the material from scratch. Reeves Hall of Frigga's Web.
- John Hallowquest www
John and Caitlín are the authors of many books about the Arthurian, Hallowquest, Celtic, shamanic and spiritual traditions, and teach all over the world. Hallowquest.
- Offers The Celtic Connection www
Offers an informational section, Celtic Connection, message areas, chat, and a catalog of magickal products. The Celtic Connection.
- An The Druid Network www
An international resource including articles, Druid Network, courses, events, reviews, profiles, information on belief, rituals, Orders, groves, gorseddau, sacred sites, members' database and forums. The Druid Network.
- Information Gathering Under The Oaks www
Information on a Grove in Houston Texas. Under The Oaks. The Silver Wheel Enterprize, an on-line store, has space here as well. Gathering Under The Oaks.
- A The Gay Witch Network www
A community for L. Gay Witch Network.G.B.T.Q. pagans, heathens, shamans, witches and warlocks. The Gay Witch Network.
- Rituals Faerywolf www
Rituals and essays on the practices of Pagan Witchcraft from the perspective of a gay man, Faerywolf, teacher of the Craft, and initiate of the Feri Tradition. Faerywolf.
- Online Belief System Selector www
Online questionnaire that rates religions by their compatibility with your beliefs. Belief System Selector.
- Online Serenity Beach www
Online spiritual retreat for encouragement, Beach, healing, spiritual growth. Serenity Beach.
- Alexa: Pagan Religion and Spirituality
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Pagan Religion and Spirituality
- DMOZ: Pagan Religion and Spirituality
dmoz.org Directory: Pagan Religion and Spirituality