Religious culture of the Jews, one of the world's oldest religious traditions. Premodern Judaism constituted (and traditional Judaism today constitutes) an integrated cultural system of Jewish law, custom, and practice encompassing the totality of individual and communal existence. It is a system of sanctification in which all is to be subsumed under G-d's rule. Judaism Religion and Spirituality Society.
Jews are an ethnoreligious group and include those born Jewish and converts to Judaism. In 2015, the world Jewish population was estimated at about 14. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Judaism is an ancient monotheistic Abrahamic religion with the Torah as its foundational text. It encompasses the religion, philosophy and culture of the Jewish people. Judaism is considered by religious Jews to be the expression of the covenant that God established with the Children of Israel. Judaism includes a wide corpus of texts, practices, theological positions, and forms of organization. The Torah is part of the larger text known as the Tanakh or the Hebrew Bible, and supplemental oral tradition represented by later texts such as the Midrash and the Talmud. With between 14.5 and 17.4 million adherents worldwide, Judaism is the tenth largest religion in the world.
- Judaism Category
- Anti-Judaism - Anti-Judaism is the "total or partial opposition to Judaism ? and to Jews as adherents of it ? by persons who accept a competing system of beliefs and practices and consider certain genuine Judaic beliefs and practices as inferior."
- Criticism of Judaism - Criticism of Judaism refers to criticism of Jewish religious doctrines, texts, laws and practices. Early criticism originated in inter-faith polemics between Christianity and Judaism. Important disputations in the Middle Ages gave rise to widely publicized criticisms.
- Frankism - Frankism, a Jewish religious movement of the 18th and 19th centuries, centered on the leadership of the Jewish Messiah claimant Jacob Frank, who lived from 1726 to 1791. At its height it claimed perhaps 500,000 followers, primarily Jews living in Poland and other parts of Eastern Europe.
- Jewish assimilation - Jewish assimilation refers to the gradual cultural assimilation and social integration of Jews in their surrounding culture as well as the ideological program promoting conformity as a potential solution to historic Jewish marginalization in the age of emancipation.
- Jewish culture - Jewish culture is the culture of the Jewish people from the formation of the Jewish nation in biblical times through life in the diaspora and the modern state of Israel. Judaism guides its adherents in both practice and belief, so that it has been called not only a religion, but an orthopraxy.
- Jewish views of religious pluralism
- Abrahamic religions
- Ethnic religion
- Monotheistic religions
- Hashkafah.com www
Jewish discussion forum on all topics for all users. Hashkafah.com. 'Hashkafah' is Hebrew for the word 'perspective' which is something that depends on the person making the perception. Come and discuss your perception about the world.
- Encyclopedia Wikipedia: Judaism www
Encyclopedia article containing detailed information on principles of faith, Judaism, history, philosophy, prayer, law, clergy, denominations, and relationships with other religions. Wikipedia: Judaism.
- Review BBC Online: Judaism www
Review of the religion, Online: Judaism, its ethics and history. BBC Online: Judaism.
- Comprehensive Chabad.org www
Comprehensive guide to Judaism, Chabad.org, daily Torah lectures and Jewish insights. Chabad.org.
- Jeff Escape from Counterfeit Judaism www
Jeff Neckonoff went from being a secular Jew in Brooklyn, from Counterfeit Judaism, to the Hebrew-Christian world, to the path to Torah Judaism. Escape from Counterfeit Judaism.
- Organization Jews for Judaism www
Organization with goal to strengthen and preserve Jewish identity. for Judaism. Focus is on the Jewish belief in a Messiah and the Jewish criteria for the Messiah. Jews for Judaism.
- Vibrant, Contemporary Jewish Original Paintings www
Vibrant, Jewish Original Paintings, expressionist original Jewish fine art, including paintings of Shabbat, Fiddler and Bar Mitzvah by Canadian artist Martina Shapiro. Contemporary Jewish Original Paintings.
- Gallery Judaic Paper Cuts www
Gallery of Dena Levie's most recent works in paper. Judaic Paper Cuts.
- Project Answer Line www
Project Genesis' ask a rabbi program. Answer Line.
- Chabad.org's Ask the Rabbi www
Chabad. the Rabbi.org's Ask the Rabbi service. Staffed by Chabad Rabbis worldwide. Ask the Rabbi.
- Guide Brit Milah www
Guide to the Brit Milah. Brit Milah.
- Pidyon Pidyon haben coins variety www
Pidyon Haben is the Jewish Mitzvah of redemption of the firstborn son. haben coins variety. The father of the child redeems his son, by paying five silver coins to a Kohein. We sell a large variety of coins to fulfill this Mitzvah. Read our articles to understand all about Pidyon Haben Pidyon haben coins variety.
- Worldwide Camp Gan Israel Directory www
Worldwide directory of Camp Gan Israel locations. Gan Israel Directory. Camp Gan Israel is the largest network of Jewish camping in the world. Camp Gan Israel Directory.
- A Camp L'man Achai - Andes, NY www
A Jewish overnight camp for boys ages 8 - 16. L'man Achai - Andes, NY. Located in upstate NY, featuring Sports, Games, Trips and lots of fun. Campers learn about the Jewish holidays and traditions in a fun interactive way. Camp L'man Achai - Andes, NY.
- A The Global Yeshiva www
A place for Jews to hang out and chat The Global Yeshiva.
- Online Belief System Selector www
Online questionnaire that rates religions by their compatibility with your beliefs. Belief System Selector.
- Online Serenity Beach www
Online spiritual retreat for encouragement, Beach, healing, spiritual growth. Serenity Beach.
- Alexa: Judaism Religion and Spirituality
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Judaism Religion and Spirituality
- DMOZ: Judaism Religion and Spirituality
dmoz.org Directory: Judaism Religion and Spirituality