Humor with a religious theme. Humor Religion and Spirituality Society.
Humour (or humor in American English ) is the tendency of particular cognitive experiences to provoke laughter and provide amusement. (wikipedia)
- Pagan (Religion and Spirituality)
- Taoism (Religion and Spirituality)
- Thelema (Religion and Spirituality)
- Zen (Religion and Spirituality)
- Humour The tendency of particular cognitive experiences to provoke laughter and provide amusement.
- Aqueous humour A transparent, watery fluid similar to plasma, but containing low protein concentrations.
- M?n?stirea Humorului A commune located in Suceava County, Romania.
- Humor Monastery Humor Monastery located in M?n?stirea Humorului, about 5 km north of the town of Gura Humorului...
- Humor: International Journal of Humor Research A peer-reviewed academic journal published by Walter de Gruyter on behalf of the International...
- Vitreous humour The clear gel that fills the space between the lens and the retina of the eyeball of humans and...
- An The Great God Contest www
An attempt to bring a final resolution to all religious wars, Great God Contest, controversy and hypocrisy. The Great God Contest.
- Christian New Christian Voices www
Christian humor and commentary updated daily from a wide variety of writer, Christian Voices, Christian humorists and working comedians. New Christian Voices.
- "Hinjew SatireWire: Religious Merger Creates 900 Million Hinjews www
"Hinjew leaders today conceded the merger of Hinduism and Judaism has not worked out as planned, Religious Merger Creates 900 Million Hinjews, as instead of forming a super-religion to fight off the common Islamic enemy, they had instead created a race of 900 million people who, no matter how many times they are reincarnated, can never please their mothers." SatireWire: Religious Merger Creates 900 Million Hinjews.
- Part The Church of Now www
Part humor, Church of Now, part holy ghost revival, "and somehow part cocker spaniel." Aims to point out the miraculous in the ordinary using paradox and absurdity. The Church of Now.
- Navin, The Quest For Zen www
Navin, Quest For Zen, from Sri Lanka, and Jason, from Ohio, compete to see who will reach enlightenment first. Navin learns yoga, Jason drinks gingko biloba. The Quest For Zen.
- A New Religions for the College Student www
A web page for the college student looking for a religion that they can relate to. New Religions for the College Student.
- Funny Religion Can Also Be Funny www
Funny religious jokes and jokes on religion. Religion Can Also Be Funny.
- A Virtual Church of the Blind Chihuahua www
A sacred place in cyberspace to worship God and to laugh at ourselves. Church of the Blind Chihuahua. Funny and serious at the same time. In other words, seriously funny! Virtual Church of the Blind Chihuahua.
- Trade Mephistopheles' Soul Exchange www
Trade your soul for a Sin Analysis, Soul Exchange, get an official Soul-IOU, or give your soul to a loved one. Mephistopheles' Soul Exchange.
- Help Incantation to Raise the Dead www
Help save humanity, Raise the Dead, raise the dead in your own home. Incantation to Raise the Dead.
- Site Evil Atheist Conspiracy www
Site of the Enlightened Despot where you can join the conspiracy, Atheist Conspiracy, feared by fundamentalists, for world domination. Evil Atheist Conspiracy.
- A The Evil Atheist Conspiracy www
A shadowy, Evil Atheist Conspiracy, diabolic organization of the godless after your children and pets. The Evil Atheist Conspiracy.
- Interdenominational The Joyful Noiseletter www
Interdenominational monthly newsletter full of Christian humor, Joyful Noiseletter, joy, cartoons, bulletin bloopers, jokes, anecdotes, articles. Includes catalog of humor/joy books and prints of "Risen Christ by the Sea". The Joyful Noiseletter.
- Humorous Marilyn's Ribtickler www
Humorous articles for Christian women. Marilyn's Ribtickler.
- Patron Holy Order of the Lemon www
Patron saint of the order is 19th-century French socialist Charles Fourier, Order of the Lemon, who believed in the overthrow of civilization and the founding of a "society of harmony" in which all passions and manias would be encouraged, after which the ocean would turn to lemonade. Holy Order of the Lemon.
- The The Grate Church of Moo www
The sacred cow revealed through testimony, Grate Church of Moo, quotes, posters, and hymns. The Grate Church of Moo.
- Tons Bang It Out.com: Jewish Comedy, Culture and Classifieds www
Tons of hilarious articles about Judaism, Out.com: Jewish Comedy, Culture and Classifieds, dating, shidduchim, music, movies, and NYC. Bang It Out.com: Jewish Comedy, Culture and Classifieds.
- A Chopped Liver www
A cartoon with a different perspective -- traditional values -- on Judaism. Liver. From Ohr Somayach. Chopped Liver.
- Test The New Age IQ Test www
Test your knowledge of various new age concepts in this interactive I. New Age IQ Test.Q. test. The New Age IQ Test.
- A How To Talk New Age www
A humorous guide to more than 60 new age keywords and concepts. How To Talk New Age.
- Ask Happy Fanny www
Ask Fanny, Fanny, a real, down to earth, claymation redneck, about your future. Click a square and revel in Fanny's wisdom. Happy Fanny.
- A Tarot Machine www
A slot machine like tarot reading. Machine. Able to read love and work and overall fate everyday. Tarot Machine.
- Online Belief System Selector www
Online questionnaire that rates religions by their compatibility with your beliefs. Belief System Selector.
- Online Serenity Beach www
Online spiritual retreat for encouragement, Beach, healing, spiritual growth. Serenity Beach.
- Alexa: Humor Religion and Spirituality
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Humor Religion and Spirituality
- DMOZ: Humor Religion and Spirituality
dmoz.org Directory: Humor Religion and Spirituality