Lists some excellent websites and pages that offer Yearly and Annual Horoscopes. Yearly Horoscopes Astrology Divination Religion and Spirituality Society.
A year is the orbital period of the Earth moving in its orbit around the Sun. Due to the Earth's axial tilt, the course of a year sees the passing of the seasons, marked by changes in weather, the hours of daylight, and, consequently, vegetation and soil fertility. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: A year is the orbital period of the Earth moving in its orbit around the Sun. Due to the Earth's axial tilt, the course of a year sees the passing of the seasons, marked by change in weather, the hours of daylight, and, consequently, vegetation and soil fertility. In temperate and subpolar regions around the planet, four seasons are generally recognized: spring, summer, autumn and winter. In tropical and subtropical regions several geographical sectors do not present defined seasons; but in the seasonal tropics, the annual wet and dry seasons are recognized and tracked. The current year is.
- Astronomical year numbering - Astronomical year numbering is based on AD/CE year numbering, but follows normal decimal integer numbering more strictly. Thus, it has a year 0; the years before that are designated with negative numbers and the years after that are designated with positive numbers.
- Century - A century is a period of 100 years. Centuries are numbered ordinally in English and many other languages.
- Decade - A decade is a period of 10 years. The word is derived from the, which means a group of ten. Other words for spans of years also come from Latin:, triennium, quadrennium, lustrum, century, millennium.
- Millennium - A millennium is a period equal to 1000 years, also called kiloyears. It derives from the Latin mille, thousand, and annus, year. It is often, but not always, related to a particular dating system.
- ISO 8601 : standard for representation of dates and times.
- Epoch (reference date) - In the fields of chronology and periodization, an epoch is an instant in time chosen as the origin of a particular era. The "epoch" then serves as a reference point from which time is measured.
- Orders of magnitude (time)
- Solar calendars
- Units of time
- Advanced Astrocopia Vedic Astrology www
Advanced horoscope predictions for every unique year and month along with information relating to love, Vedic Astrology, health, business, sports, and politics. Plus comprehensive astrological services. Astrocopia Vedic Astrology.
- Daily Alison's Astrology Page www
Daily horoscopes, Astrology Page, New Year Star Guides and Valentine's Day Star Guides, Zodiac Profiles and articles of an astrological nature. Alison's Astrology Page.
- Daily Astrology.com www
Daily or weekly readings, Astrology.com, romance horoscopes, birthday readings, tarot card sites. Astrology.com.
- Alexa: Yearly Horoscopes
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Yearly Horoscopes
- DMOZ: Yearly Horoscopes
dmoz.org Directory: Yearly Horoscopes