Religious literature. Literature Arts Religion and Spirituality Society.
Literature, in its broadest sense, is any single body of written works. More restrictively, it is writing considered as an art form, or any single writing deemed to have artistic or intellectual value, often due to deploying language in ways that differ from ordinary usage. (wikipedia)
- Hindu (Religion and Spirituality)
- Jewish (Religion and Spirituality)
- Pagan (Religion and Spirituality)
- Wikipedia: Literature, in its broadest sense, is any single body of written works. More restrictively, literature is writing considered to be an art form, or any single writing deemed to have artistic or intellectual value, often due to deploying language in ways that differ from ordinary usage.
- Literature Category
- Philosophy and literature - Philosophy and literature involves the literary treatment of philosophers and philosophical themes, and the philosophical treatment of issues raised by literature.
- Asemic writing - Asemic writing is a wordless open semantic form of writing. The word asemic means "having no specific semantic content," or "without the smallest unit of meaning." With the non-specificity of asemic writing there comes a vacuum of meaning, which is left for the reader to fill in and interpret.
- Children's literature - Children's literature or juvenile literature includes stories, books, magazines, and poems that are enjoyed by children. Modern children's literature is classified in two different ways: genre or the intended age of the reader.
- Cultural movement for literary movements.
- English studies - English studies is an academic discipline taught in primary, secondary, and tertiary schools in English-speaking countries; it is not to be confused with English taught as a foreign language, which is a distinct discipline.
- Ergodic literature - Ergodic literature is a term coined by Espen J. Aarseth in his book Cybertext?Perspectives on Ergodic Literature, and is derived from the Greek words ergon, meaning "work", and hodos, meaning "path". Aarseth's book contains the most commonly cited definition...
- Includes Focus on Fiction www
Includes book reviews of some Christian books written before 2005 and some interviews with Christian authors that took place from 2003 to 2005. Focus on Fiction.
- Review Christian Fiction Review www
Review articles of current and classic Christian fiction. Christian Fiction Review.
- Esoteric Henry T. Laurency Publishing Foundation www
Esoteric knowledge for our time. Laurency Publishing Foundation. Pythagoras' secret teaching. Henry T. Laurency Publishing Foundation.
- The Paul Huson www
The author of Mastering Witchcraft gives information on his books both in print and in preparation, Huson, and contact details. Paul Huson.
- Buddhism The Jew in the Lotus www
Buddhism and Judaism meet head-on when eight rabbis travel to Dharamsala, Jew in the Lotus, India for a meeting with the Dalai Lama. Writer Rodger Kamenetz goes along to chronicle the event. The Jew in the Lotus.
- A The Visionary Poetry and Illuminated Manuscripts Of Stephen Berer. www
A site devoted to narrative poetry in the jewish prophetic tradition, Visionary Poetry and Illuminated Manuscripts Of Stephen Berer., book arts and illuminated manuscripts, jewish renewal, and the ethical transformation of all people. The Visionary Poetry and Illuminated Manuscripts Of Stephen Berer..
- Author Ly de Angeles www
Author of "Witchcraft: Theory and Practice" and High Priestess of the Covenant of WildWood Gate in Australia. Ly de Angeles.
- Official Celtic Soul www
Official web site of Pagan author, Soul, Sandra Kynes, which includes photo-journal of pilgrimage to Ireland, spiritual exploration, miscellaneous writing, information on current and upcoming published work. Celtic Soul.
- Archive Internet Sacred Text Archive www
Archive of primary texts relating to all major world religions and many other spiritual practices, Sacred Text Archive, including all major scriptures and hundreds of other documents. Documents are public domain English translations and original languages. Internet Sacred Text Archive.
- Online Points to Click: Religious Texts Online www
Online Journalism Review article on finding online religious texts. Points to Click: Religious Texts Online.
- Passages Aslan's Kin: Interfaith Fantasy and Science Fiction www
Passages from authors discussing the connection between religion, Kin: Interfaith Fantasy and Science Fiction, fantasy, and science fiction. Includes links to sites on Christian, Humanist, Jewish, Pagan, and other religious speculative fiction. Aslan's Kin: Interfaith Fantasy and Science Fiction.
- Analysis aiwaz.net_institute www
Analysis of the compositional principles in religious art and architecture. aiwaz.net_institute.
- Alexa: Literature Arts
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Literature Arts
- DMOZ: Literature Arts
dmoz.org Directory: Literature Arts