Religions descended from Abraham. Abrahamic A Religion and Spirituality Society.
Abrahamic religions, emphasizing and tracing their common origin to the tribal patriarch Abraham or recognizing a spiritual tradition identified with him, form one of the major divisions in comparative religion (along with Indian, Iranian, and East Asian religions ). (wikipedia)
- Islam (Religion and Spirituality)
- Judaism (Religion and Spirituality)
- Wikipedia: The Abrahamic religions, also referred to collectively as Abrahamism, are a group of Semitic-originated religious communities of faith that claim descent from the practices of the ancient Israelites and the worship of the God of Abraham. The term derives from a figure from the Bible known as Abraham. Abrahamic religion was able to spread globally through Christianity being adopted by the Roman Empire in the 4th century and Islam by the Islamic Empire from the 7th century onward. As a consequence, today the Abrahamic religions are one of the major divisions in comparative religion. The major Abrahamic religions in chronological order of founding are Judaism in the 7th century BCE, Christianity in the 1st century CE, and Islam in the 7th century CE.
- Abrahamic religions Category
- Abraham's family tree
- Abrahamites - The Abrahamites were a sect of deists in Bohemia in the 18th century, who professed to be followers of the pre-circumcised Abraham.
- Ancient Semitic religion - Ancient Semitic religion encompasses the polytheistic religions of the Semitic peoples from the ancient Near East and Northeast Africa.
- Center for Muslim-Jewish Engagement - The Center for Muslim-Jewish Engagement is a faith-based coalition whose stated mission is to "promote dialogue, understanding and grassroots, congregational and academic partnerships among the oldest and the newest of the Abrahamic faiths while generating a contemporary understanding in this...
- Christianity and Islam - Christianity and Islam are the two largest religions in the world and share a historical and traditional connection, with some major theological differences. The two faiths share a common place of origin in the Middle East, and consider themselves to be monotheistic.
- Christianity and Judaism
- Religious comparison
- Monotheistic religions
- Visual The Life of Bahá'u'lláh www
Visual narrative of the life of Bahá’u’lláh, Life of Bahá'u'lláh, Founder of the Bahá’í Faith. Annotated photos of sites and artifacts closely related to His personal history. The Life of Bahá'u'lláh.
- Information Bahá’í Pilgrimage www
Information published by the Baha'i World Centre for pilgrims and about Pilgrimage to Baha'i Holy Places. Bahá’í Pilgrimage.
- A Jannah.org www
A substantial collection of resources on Islam, Jannah.org, with articles, forums, Quran recitation, audio resources, and a categorised directory of Muslim-interest websites. Jannah.org.
- Features eMuslim www
Features information on the Quran, eMuslim, Mohammed, Abraham, Jesus, Islam. Also features an extensive discussion on how the Quran corresponds with scientific findings and why Islam condemns terrorism. eMuslim.
- Comprehensive Chabad.org www
Comprehensive guide to Judaism, Chabad.org, daily Torah lectures and Jewish insights. Chabad.org.
- Encyclopedia Wikipedia: Judaism www
Encyclopedia article containing detailed information on principles of faith, Judaism, history, philosophy, prayer, law, clergy, denominations, and relationships with other religions. Wikipedia: Judaism.
- Prepares B'nai Noach Torah Institute www
Prepares students from a Torah perspective to teach the Seven Noach Commands and assist B'nai Noach / Spiritualist Congregations. B'nai Noach Torah Institute.
- Akiva 7 Commands www
Akiva Belk discusses Spirituality and the Seven Noaich Commands, Commands, the world's oldest system of beliefs. 7 Commands.
- Information Rasta Food www
Information on the Ital way of living. Rasta Food.
- Yahoo Rasta Club www
Yahoo Group for the Rasta community. Rasta Club.
- Alexa: Abrahamic
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Abrahamic
- DMOZ: Abrahamic
dmoz.org Directory: Abrahamic