Social Science Philosophy of Science Philosophy Society.
Social science is a major category of academic disciplines, concerned with society and the relationships among individuals within a society. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Social science is a major category of academic disciplines, concerned with society and the relationships among individuals within a society. It in turn has many branches, each of which is considered a social science. The social sciences include, but are not limited to: anthropology, archaeology, economics, history, human geography, jurisprudence, linguistics, political science, psychology, public health and sociology. The term is also sometimes used to refer specifically to the field of sociology, the original 'science of society', established in the 19th century. A more detailed list of sub-disciplines within the social sciences can be found at Outline of social science.
- Social sciences
- Academic disciplines
- Scientific disciplines
- Considers An Essay in the Philosophy of Social Science www
Considers whether social science is really a science; with particular reference to Weber on the origins of modern capitalism. An Essay in the Philosophy of Social Science.
- Indexed The Paideia Project - Philosophy of Economics www
Indexed papers from the Twentieth World Congress of Philosophy, Paideia Project - Philosophy of Economics, in Boston, Massachusetts from August 10-15, 1998. The Paideia Project - Philosophy of Economics.
- Research Research group on History and Methodology of Economics www
Research Group (Amsterdam) focuses on the practice of economics, group on History and Methodology of Economics, using a combination of historical and philosophical methods of investigation. Research group on History and Methodology of Economics.
- PES Philosophy of Education Society www
PES is the national society for philosophy of education in the U. Education Society.S. This site provides information about PES, its services, history, and publications, and links to online resources relevant to the philosophy of education. Philosophy of Education Society.
- PESGB Philosophy of Education Society of Great Britain www
PESGB promotes the study, Education Society of Great Britain, teaching, and application of philosophy of education. It has an international membership. The site provides: a guide to the Society's activities and details about the Journal of Philosophy of Education and IMPACT. Philosophy of Education Society of Great Britain.
- The An atheist philosophy beyond the "bright" attitude www
The naturalism of the Bright Movement is present in Real Dualism, atheist philosophy beyond the "bright" attitude, but even an anthropologic analysis that get over the traditional materialism An atheist philosophy beyond the "bright" attitude.
- Articles Behavioral & Prints Archive www
Articles on the subject of philosophy of mind. Behavioral & Prints Archive.
- Examines The Nature and Philosophy of Science www
Examines the components, Nature and Philosophy of Science, limitations, and popular mistaken beliefs of science and the scientific method. The web page also includes a section on scientific legitimacy. The Nature and Philosophy of Science.
- Stanford Scientific Realism www
Stanford Encyclopedia entry on thesis that science discovers truths about a theory-independent reality; by Richard Boyd. Scientific Realism.
- Alexa: Social Science Philosophy of Science
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Social Science Philosophy of Science
- DMOZ: Social Science Philosophy of Science
dmoz.org Directory: Social Science Philosophy of Science