Social Science Philosophy of Science Philosophy Society.
Social science is a major category of academic disciplines, concerned with society and the relationships among individuals within a society. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Social science is a major category of academic disciplines, concerned with society and the relationships among individuals within a society. It in turn has many branches, each of which is considered a social science. The social sciences include, but are not limited to, economics, political science, human geography, demography, management, psychology, sociology, anthropology, archaeology, jurisprudence, history, and linguistics. The term is also sometimes used to refer specifically to the field of sociology, the original 'science of society', established in the 19th century. A more detailed list of sub-disciplines within the social sciences can be found at Outline of social science.
- Social sciences
- Academic disciplines
- Considers An Essay in the Philosophy of Social Science www
Considers whether social science is really a science; with particular reference to Weber on the origins of modern capitalism. An Essay in the Philosophy of Social Science.
- Indexed The Paideia Project - Philosophy of Economics www
Indexed papers from the Twentieth World Congress of Philosophy, Paideia Project - Philosophy of Economics, in Boston, Massachusetts from August 10-15, 1998. The Paideia Project - Philosophy of Economics.
- A Definition and Measurement of the Economy www
A thesis combining feminist, and Measurement of the Economy, environmental and radical political economy critiques of national accounting and understandings of work and the economy. Definition and Measurement of the Economy.
- The Far West Philosophy of Education Society www
The Far Western Philosophy of Education Society invites you to join us for its 50th anniversary celebration. West Philosophy of Education Society. The theme of this annual conference is "Philosophy of Education as Pedagogy, Praxis and Policy." Far West Philosophy of Education Society.
- Overview Wikipedia - Philosophy of Education www
Overview of the topic. Wikipedia - Philosophy of Education.
- Movement Connectionism www
Movement in cognitive science which hopes to explain human intellectual abilities using artificial neural networks. Connectionism. From the Stanford Encyclopedia, by James W. Garson. Connectionism.
- This Daniel C. Dennett - publications and preprints. www
This page makes available online versions of many recent (1987-1997) published and unpublished articles, Dennett - publications and preprints., and reviews, by this influential and unusually readable philosopher (and by some of his associates). Daniel C. Dennett - publications and preprints..
- A Philosophy of Science Events www
A list maintained by the British Society for the Philosophy of Science. Philosophy of Science Events.
- Discussess Social Dimensions of Scientific Knowledge www
Discussess the impact of social relations and values on scientific research; from the Stanford Encyclopedia by Helen Longino. Social Dimensions of Scientific Knowledge.
- Alexa: Social Science Philosophy of Science
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Social Science Philosophy of Science
- DMOZ: Social Science Philosophy of Science
dmoz.org Directory: Social Science Philosophy of Science