Resources and archives of academic philosophical writings, both historically and in recent times, including essays and dissertations. Online Texts Philosophy Society.
- Adorno, Theodor (Philosophy)
- Albert Camus (Literature)
- Alston, William P. (Philosophy)
- Ambrose, St. (Religion and Spirituality)
- Aquinas, St. Thomas (Religion and Spirituality)
- Aristotle (Philosophy)
- Augustine of Hippo (Religion and Spirituality)
- Averroes (Philosophy)
- Bacon, Francis (Literature)
- Bacon, Roger (Philosophy)
- Baudrillard, Jean (Philosophy)
- Beccaria, Cesare (Philosophy)
- Bentham, Jeremy (Philosophy)
- Berkeley, George (Philosophy)
- Berlin, Isaiah (Philosophy)
- Boehme, Jacob (Philosophy)
- Boethius (Philosophy)
- Burke, Edmund (Social Sciences)
- Carnap, Rudolf (Philosophy)
- Chesterton, G. K. (Literature)
- Dante Alighieri (Literature)
- Derrida, Jacques (Philosophy)
- Descartes, René (Philosophy)
- Diderot, Denis (Philosophy)
- Epictetus (Philosophy)
- Ficino, Marsilio (Philosophy)
- Foucault, Michel (Philosophy)
- Fuller, Sarah Margaret (Philosophy)
- Habermas, Jürgen (Philosophy)
- Haraway, Donna (Philosophy)
- Hegel, G. W. F. (Philosophy)
- Heidegger, Martin (Philosophy)
- Herder, Johann Gottfried von (Philosophy)
- Hume, David (Philosophy)
- Husserl, Edmund (Philosophy)
- Hutcheson, Francis (Philosophy)
- Huxley, Thomas Henry (Philosophy)
- James, William (Philosophy)
- John of Salisbury (Philosophy)
- Kant, Immanuel (Philosophy)
- Leibniz, Gottfried Wilhelm (Philosophy)
- Llull, Ramon (Religion and Spirituality)
- Locke, John (Philosophy)
- Machiavelli, Niccolò (Philosophy)
- Maimonides, Moses (Philosophy)
- Marcuse, Herbert (Philosophy)
- Mead, George Herbert (Philosophy)
- Mill, John Stuart (Philosophy)
- Montaigne, Michel de (Philosophy)
- Montesquieu (Philosophy)
- More, Sir Thomas (Religion and Spirituality)
- Nietzsche, Friedrich (Philosophy)
- Nozick, Robert (Philosophy)
- Oakeshott, Michael (Philosophy)
- Plantinga, Alvin (Philosophy)
- Plato (Philosophy)
- Plotinus (Philosophy)
- Popper, Karl (Philosophy)
- Porphyry (Philosophy)
- Putnam, Hilary (Philosophy)
- Quine, Willard Van Orman (Philosophy)
- Rousseau, Jean-Jacques (Philosophy)
- Russell, Bertrand (Philosophy)
- Santayana, George (Philosophy)
- Sartre, Jean-Paul (Philosophy)
- Schopenhauer, Arthur (Philosophy)
- Searle, John (Philosophy)
- Sidgwick, Henry (Philosophy)
- Singer, Peter (Philosophy)
- Spencer, Herbert (Philosophy)
- Spinoza, Baruch (Philosophy)
- Stephen, Leslie (Philosophy)
- Voltaire (Philosophy)
- Whewell, William (Philosophy)
- Whitehead, Alfred North (Philosophy)
- William of Ockham (Philosophy)
- Wittgenstein, Ludwig (Philosophy)
- Xun Zi (Philosophy)
- Zizek, Slavoj (Philosophy)
- PhilPapers www
A searchable index to works of both well-known and little-known philosophers on various philosophical topics throughout the web. PhilPapers.
- A Philosophy online www
A listing by period, online, place, school and philosophers of philosophical on-line texts. Includes links to major libraries and e-text databases. Philosophy online.
- Proceedings The Paideia Project Online: Archive Sections www
Proceedings of the 20th World Congress of Philosophy. Paideia Project Online: Archive Sections. The main index for the archive of contributed papers; ongoing contributions. The Paideia Project Online: Archive Sections.
- Large Filosofia.fi - Klassikkokirjasto www
Large selection of philosophical e-books from the presocratics to 20th century authors. Klassikkokirjasto. [English, Finnish] Filosofia.fi - Klassikkokirjasto.
- Contains The Ixyl Institute www
Contains essays from several authors on cognitive science, Ixyl Institute, contemporary politics, and the theory of both disciplines. The Ixyl Institute.
- Conference Online Archives of PSA'98 www
Conference resources from the Sixteenth Biennial Meeting of the Philosophy of Science Association. Online Archives of PSA'98.
- Links English Server Philosophy Texts www
Links to canonical philosophic texts available for viewing. English Server Philosophy Texts.
- Condensed Glyn Hughes' Squashed Philosophers www
Condensed editions of classic philosophy texts, Hughes' Squashed Philosophers, with study notes and glossary. Glyn Hughes' Squashed Philosophers.
- Philosophy Archive at Marxists.org www
120 Western philosophers from 1600 to 2000, Archive at Marxists.org, on the origins and validity of knowledge. Philosophy Archive at Marxists.org.
- E-texts Digital Text at ILTweb5 www
E-texts and links to other resources. Digital Text at ILTweb5.
- Texts Philosophy Texts at Lancaster University www
Texts of Locke, Texts at Lancaster University, Berkeley, Hume, Leibniz and Pascal. Philosophy Texts at Lancaster University.
- A Philosophy Archive www
A large selection of philosophy e-texts in HTML form. Archive. Sorted by author. Philosophy Archive.
- A Hanover Historical Texts Project www
A lot of philosophical e-texts. Hanover Historical Texts Project.
- The The Galilean Library www
The Galilean Library is an expanding collection of essays on the sciences and humanities alongside a discussion forum, Galilean Library, weblog and bookstore. The Galilean Library.
- A CogPrints: Philosophy www
A repository of online papers in various subject areas of philosophy. CogPrints: Philosophy.
- Texts Perseus Digital Library www
Texts and Translations of ancient Greeks, Digital Library, and Romans. Perseus Digital Library.
- A The Culture Industry: Enlightenment as Mass Deception www
A chapter from Adorno and Horkheimer's Dialectic of Enlightenment. Culture Industry: Enlightenment as Mass Deception. Considers the role of media and advertising in maintaining the capitalist status quo. The Culture Industry: Enlightenment as Mass Deception.
- Archive The Theodor Adorno Internet Archive www
Archive including several texts and essays. The Theodor Adorno Internet Archive.
- Full Sellars and the "Myth of the Given" www
Full text of this 1998 paper by Alston. Sellars and the "Myth of the Given".
- From Sermon Against Auxentius on the Giving Up of the Basilicas www
From the Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers of the Christian Church, Against Auxentius on the Giving Up of the Basilicas, second series, vol. 10. In HTML, with notes, at Christian Classics Ethereal Library. Sermon Against Auxentius on the Giving Up of the Basilicas.
- From Concerning Widows www
From the Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers of the Christian Church, Widows, second series, vol. 10. In HTML, with notes and introduction, at Christian Classics Ethereal Library. Concerning Widows.
- Robert On the Eternity of the World www
Robert T. the Eternity of the World. Miller translation. "We thus ought to determine whether there is any contradiction between these two ideas, namely, to be made by God and to have always existed." At the Internet Medieval Sourcebook. On the Eternity of the World.
- Complete Summa Theologica www
Complete text of the 1947 Benziger Brothers edition, Theologica, with concordances and word frequency lists. Each question in its own file. Summa Theologica.
- Translated On Interpretation by Aristotle www
Translated by E. Interpretation by Aristotle. M. Edghill. Text-only version at Eserver. On Interpretation by Aristotle.
- Translated On Sophistical Refutations www
Translated into English by W. Sophistical Refutations. A. Pickard-Cambridge [Internet Classics Archive]. On Sophistical Refutations.
- Sermons on Selected Lessons of the New Testament www
28 sermons, Selected Lessons of the New Testament, each in its own file. Sermons on Selected Lessons of the New Testament.
- The On Dialectic www
The 1994 English translation of Augustine's lecture on argument and diction by J. Dialectic. Marchand at the University of Illinois. Also includes Latin text and translation notes. On Dialectic.
- Alexa: Online Texts Philosophy
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Online Texts Philosophy
- DMOZ: Online Texts Philosophy
dmoz.org Directory: Online Texts Philosophy