Individual academic journals on philosophy, and directories of journal websites. Journals Philosophy Society.
- Journal A journal has several related meanings...
- Journaling file system A file system that keeps track of changes not yet committed to the file system's main part by...
- Journals (album) The second compilation album by Canadian recording artist Justin Bieber.
- Journal (computing) A history of actions executed by a database management system used to guarantee ACID properties...
- Journal (mechanical device) The section of a rotating shaft that contacts and turns in a plain bearing .
- Journal entry A logging of transaction into accounting journal items.
- Journals (Cobain) A collection of writings and drawings by Kurt Cobain, the late former lead singer and guitarist...
- Data logging An electronic device that records data over time or in relation to location either with a built...
- A Guidebook for Publishing Philosophy www
A guidebook of philosophy journals and book publishers. for Publishing Philosophy. Describes submission, review and publication procedures and data. Helpful information for increasing the chances of getting your work accepted. Guidebook for Publishing Philosophy.
- The Philosophical Journals by Peter King www
The main purpose of this page is to act as a guide and a gateway to philosophy journals - conventional, Journals by Peter King, paper-based journals' Home Pages, plus on-line and e-mail journals. Philosophical Journals by Peter King.
- A Guide to Philosophy on the Internet, Journals, by Peter Suber www
A comprehensive collection of online philosophy resources. Philosophy on the Internet, Journals, by Peter Suber. Well-organized, easy to navigate, regularly updated. Guide to Philosophy on the Internet, Journals, by Peter Suber.
- Online The Philosopher www
Online version of the Journal of thePhilosophical Society of England. Philosopher. Features articles, profile, and book reviews. The Philosopher.
- Journal Pli: The Warwick Journal of Philosophy www
Journal focusing on the continental tradition, The Warwick Journal of Philosophy, published twice yearly. Articles available in PDF format. Pli: The Warwick Journal of Philosophy.
- Editorial Annals of Science www
Editorial information. Science. Tables of contents from 1996. Full text available to subscribers for issues from 1999 on. Annals of Science.
- A Historical Studies in the Natural Sciences www
A journal that chronicles the history of science as it has developed since the 17th century. Studies in the Natural Sciences. Tables of contents from vol.25 (1994). Full text free to print subscribers or pay-per-view. Historical Studies in the Natural Sciences.
- Quarterly Rethinking History www
Quarterly enabling historians to experiment with new ways of presenting and interpreting history. Rethinking History.
- Quarterly History and Theory www
Quarterly on critical philosophy of history, and Theory, speculative philosophy of history, historiography, history of historiography, historical methodology, critical theory and time and culture. History and Theory.
- Journal Philosophia Mathematica www
Journal devoted specifically to philosophy of mathematics. Philosophia Mathematica.
- Research Poznan Studies in the Philosophy of the Sciences and the Humanities www
Research based on the Posnan School with the objective to elaborate a philosophy of history which tries to explain the most important turning points in the history of mankind (like the Russian Revolution or the events leading up to the fall of Communism in Poland), Studies in the Philosophy of the Sciences and the Humanities, using a wealth of idealisational models which have their theoretical and methodological roots in the conception of science typical of the School. Poznan Studies in the Philosophy of the Sciences and the Humanities.
- Published British Journal for the Philosophy of Science www
Published by Oxford University Press on behalf of British Society for the Philosophy of Science. Journal for the Philosophy of Science. Table of contents and abstracts starting from 1996. Full text starting from 1998 (subscribers only). British Journal for the Philosophy of Science.
- Professional Harvard Review of Philosophy www
Professional journal of philosophy published annually by undergraduates at Harvard University. Harvard Review of Philosophy.
- Quarterly Noûs www
Quarterly journal, Noûs, featuring articles on a wide range of philosophical topics, including metaphysics, philosophy of mind, and epistemology. Edited by Jaegwon Kim and Ernest Sosa. Published by Blackwell Publishing. Includes contents. Noûs.
- Alexa: Journals Philosophy
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Journals Philosophy
- DMOZ: Journals Philosophy
dmoz.org Directory: Journals Philosophy