Individual academic journals on philosophy, and directories of journal websites. Journals Philosophy Society.
- Journal A journal has several related meanings...
- Journaling file system A file system that keeps track of changes not yet committed to the file system's main part by...
- Journals (album) The second compilation album by Canadian recording artist Justin Bieber.
- Journal (computing) A history of actions executed by a database management system used to guarantee ACID properties...
- Journal (mechanical device) The section of a rotating shaft that contacts and turns in a plain bearing .
- Journal entry A logging of transaction into accounting journal items.
- Journals (Cobain) A collection of writings and drawings by Kurt Cobain, the late former lead singer and guitarist...
- Data logging An electronic device that records data over time or in relation to location either with a built...
- A Guidebook for Publishing Philosophy www
A guidebook of philosophy journals and book publishers. for Publishing Philosophy. Describes submission, review and publication procedures and data. Helpful information for increasing the chances of getting your work accepted. Guidebook for Publishing Philosophy.
- A Guide to Philosophy on the Internet, Journals, by Peter Suber www
A comprehensive collection of online philosophy resources. Philosophy on the Internet, Journals, by Peter Suber. Well-organized, easy to navigate, regularly updated. Guide to Philosophy on the Internet, Journals, by Peter Suber.
- The Philosophical Journals by Peter King www
The main purpose of this page is to act as a guide and a gateway to philosophy journals - conventional, Journals by Peter King, paper-based journals' Home Pages, plus on-line and e-mail journals. Philosophical Journals by Peter King.
- Tekhnema Tekhnema: The Journal of Philosophy and Technology www
Tekhnema presents a forum in which relations between philosophy and technology can be discussed, The Journal of Philosophy and Technology, made more complex, and experimented upon. Tekhnema: The Journal of Philosophy and Technology.
- A Logos www
A critical journal of modern society and culture publishing articles, Logos, reviews and interviews. Logos.
- Aims Archive for History of Exact Sciences www
Aims to analyze the historical course of mathematical thought and precise theory of nature. for History of Exact Sciences. While devoted mainly to mathematics and natural philosophy, it also embraces experiment in the physical sciences. Contents from vol.52 (1998). Full text available to subscribers. Archive for History of Exact Sciences.
- Focuses CSIRO Publishing: Historical Records of Science and Scientists www
Focuses on early developments and influential scientists in Australia. Publishing: Historical Records of Science and Scientists. Produced twice a year. Includes sample issue, archived abstracts and submission information. CSIRO Publishing: Historical Records of Science and Scientists.
- Quarterly Rethinking History www
Quarterly enabling historians to experiment with new ways of presenting and interpreting history. Rethinking History.
- Quarterly History and Theory www
Quarterly on critical philosophy of history, and Theory, speculative philosophy of history, historiography, history of historiography, historical methodology, critical theory and time and culture. History and Theory.
- Journal Philosophia Mathematica www
Journal devoted specifically to philosophy of mathematics. Philosophia Mathematica.
- Interdisciplinary International Studies in the Philosophy of Science www
Interdisciplinary scholarly journal devoted to issues in the philosophy, Studies in the Philosophy of Science, history, and sociology of science. International Studies in the Philosophy of Science.
- The The Rutherford Journal www
The New Zealand Journal for the history and philosophy of science and technology, Rutherford Journal, published annually. The Rutherford Journal.
- Quarterly Phenomenology and the Cognitive Sciences www
Quarterly interdisciplinary journal concerned with phenomenology, and the Cognitive Sciences, empirical science, and analytic philosophy of mind. Edited by Shaun Gallagher and Natalie Depraz, and published by Kluwer Academic Publishers. Journal contents and abstracts. Phenomenology and the Cognitive Sciences.
- Papers Proceedings of the Aristotelian Society www
Papers read at the society's meetings in London throughout the academic year. the Aristotelian Society. Includes contents and abstracts. Proceedings of the Aristotelian Society.
- Alexa: Journals Philosophy
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Journals Philosophy
- DMOZ: Journals Philosophy
dmoz.org Directory: Journals Philosophy