Continental Philosophy Philosophy Society.
Continental philosophy is a set of 19th- and 20th-century philosophical traditions from mainland Europe. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Continental philosophy is a set of 19th- and 20th-century philosophical traditions from mainland Europe. This sense of the term originated among English-speaking philosophers in the second half of the 20th century, who used it to refer to a range of thinkers and traditions outside the analytic movement. Continental philosophy includes the following movements: German idealism, phenomenology, existentialism, hermeneutics, structuralism, post-structuralism, deconstruction, French feminism, psychoanalytic theory, and the critical theory of the Frankfurt School and related branches of Western Marxism.
- Continental philosophy Category
- Index of continental philosophy articles - This is a list of articles in continental philosophy.
- Non-philosophy - Non-philosophy is a concept developed by French Continental philosopher Fran ois Laruelle.
- Object-oriented ontology - In metaphysics, object-oriented ontology is a 21st-century Heidegger-influenced school of thought that rejects the privileging of human existence over the existence of nonhuman objects.
- Speculative realism - Speculative realism is a movement in contemporary Continental-inspired philosophy that defines itself loosely in its stance of metaphysical realism against the dominant forms of post-Kantian philosophy.
- Western philosophy
- Philosophical traditions
- 20th-century philosophy
- Philosophical movements
- An Russian Philosophy www
An overview and links by Mikhail Epstein. Russian Philosophy.
- Edited Continental Philosophy www
Edited by Hugh J. Philosophy. Silverman, the Routledge Continental Philosophy series features book-length studies of major figures and topics arising out of contemporary European thought and criticism. Includes the Bibliography Project (listing books published since 1998 in continental philosophy). Continental Philosophy.
- This Continental Philosophy by Bruce B. Janz www
This page is intended to provide resources and links for researchers and students (particularly students at Augustana University College) in the various areas of continental philosophy. Continental Philosophy by Bruce B. Janz.
- Lessons Philosophy and Spirituality www
Lessons in Continental Philosophy. and Spirituality. It bridges the gap between Anglo-Saxon and Continental Philosophy, and Western and Indian Philosophy. Philosophy and Spirituality.
- An Continental Philosophy Review www
An International Philosophical Review (formerly: Man and World)The central purpose of Continental Philosophy Review is to foster a living dialogue within the international community on philosophical issues of mutual interest. Continental Philosophy Review.
- A Presidential Lectures: Jacques Derrida www
A guide to deconstructionism from Stanford University. Presidential Lectures: Jacques Derrida.
- Online The Cry www
Online philosophy magazine; includes existentialist and surrealist resources. The Cry.
- Summary Friesian - Existentialism www
Summary of existential thought. Friesian - Existentialism.
- Word Worldtrade.com Reviews of Books about Gadamer's Hermeneutics www
Word Trade, Reviews of Books about Gadamer's Hermeneutics, describing itself as "an independent review agency serving the public, scholars, libraries, and booksellers," here provides reviews of books on or by Gadamer, including: Gadamer In Conversation: Reflections and Commentary by Hans Georg Gadamer; Hermeneutics and the voice of the other: Re-reading Gadamer's Philosophical Hermeneutics by James Risser; Dialogue and deconstruction: The Gadamer Derrida Encounter by Diane P. Michelfelder. Worldtrade.com Reviews of Books about Gadamer's Hermeneutics.
- This Rhetorical Hermeneutics www
This volume provides thoughtful answers to a surprisingly large number of significant questions in the rhetoric of science and in rhetorical theory generally. Hermeneutics. Unlike most anthologies, there is no issue of continuity in this one. It contains treatments of the field's most central issues and has a group of well-known authors who, in fact, have helped to define the field. It should have a wide readership because of its topical interest, its attention to basic theoretical issues, and its presentation of high Rhetorical Hermeneutics.
- Article Nihilism and the End of the Law www
Article by Phillip E Johnson, and the End of the Law, Professor of Law at UC-Berkeley. Nihilism and the End of the Law.
- History, Nihilism's Home Page www
History, Home Page, news, people, and links. Nihilism's Home Page.
- Indo Indo Pacific Journal of Phenomenology www
Indo Pacific Journal of Phenomenology Indo Pacific Journal of Phenomenology.
- Extending Center for Advanced Research in Phenomenology www
Extending and deepening phenomenology and kindred continental thought in philosophy, for Advanced Research in Phenomenology, the social sciences, and the humanities. Center for Advanced Research in Phenomenology.
- Alexa: Continental Philosophy Philosophy
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Continental Philosophy Philosophy
- DMOZ: Continental Philosophy Philosophy
dmoz.org Directory: Continental Philosophy Philosophy