Sites pertaining to issues, concerns and networking for widowers belong here. Widowers Men People Society.
A widow is a woman whose spouse has died, while a widower is a man in that situation. The state of having lost one's spouse to death is termed widowhood. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: A widow is a woman whose spouse has died and a widower is a man whose spouse has died. The treatment of widows and widowers around the world varies.
- Estate planning - Estate planning is the process of anticipating and arranging, during a person's life, for the management and disposal of that person's estate during the person's life and at and after death, while minimizing gift, estate, generation skipping transfer, and income tax.
- Orphan - An orphan is someone whose parents have died, unknown, or have permanently abandoned them.
- Remarriage - Remarriage is a marriage that takes place after a previous marital union has ended, as through divorce or widowhood.
- Single parent - A single parent is a parent that parents alone without the other parent's support, meaning this particular parent is the only parent to the child, responsible for all financial, material, and emotional needs.
- Sati - Sati or suttee is an obsolete funeral custom where a widow immolates herself on her husband's pyre or takes her own life in another fashion shortly after her husband's death.
- Widow conservation - Widow conservation was a type of marriage in Protestant Europe in the early modern age, when the widow of a parish vicar was married to her husband's successor to ensure her economic support. This practice was common in Scandinavia and the Protestant parts of Germany.
- A Young Widows 2 www
A "sister/brother list" to 'youngwidows' which is a very active support group for woman. Widows 2. Enjoy the fellowship of men and women who understand your hardships and joys. Young Widows 2.
- Members Grief and Recovery On Line www
Members helping members after the loss of a loved one. and Recovery On Line. Offering message boards, library and resources. Grief and Recovery On Line.
- An WidowNet www
An information and support resource for, WidowNet, and by, widows and widowers. Topics covered include grief, bereavement, recovery, and other information helpful to those who have suffered the death of a spouse. WidowNet.
- An Young Widow.org www
An active bulletin board for young widowed people (both men and women) across the world. Young Widow.org.
- Membership The WAY Foundation www
Membership details, WAY Foundation, merchandise, book loans, documents and support from this self-help social and support network for men and women widowed under the age of 50, and their children. The WAY Foundation.
- Encouragement New Hope www
Encouragement for those who have lost a spouse. Hope. Bi-monthly newsletter, from BC, Canada. New Hope.
- Alexa: Widowers Men
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Widowers Men
- DMOZ: Widowers Men
dmoz.org Directory: Widowers Men