Sites pertaining to issues, concerns and networking for widowers belong here. Widowers Men People Society.
A widow is a woman whose spouse has died, while a widower is a man in that situation. The state of having lost one's spouse to death is termed widowhood. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: A widow is a woman whose spouse has died and a widower is a man whose spouse has died. The treatment of widows and widowers around the world varies.
- Estate planning - Estate planning is the process of anticipating and arranging, during a person's life, for the management and disposal of that person's estate during the person's life and at and after death, while minimizing gift, estate, generation skipping transfer, and income tax.
- Orphan - An orphan is someone whose parents are dead, unknown, or have permanently abandoned him or her.
- Remarriage - Remarriage is a marriage that takes place after a previous marital union has ended, as through divorce or widowhood.
- Single parent - A single parent is a parent that parents alone without the other parent's support, meaning this particular parent is the only parent to the child, responsible for all financial, material, and emotional needs.
- Sati - Sati or suttee is an obsolete funeral custom where a widow immolates herself on her husband's pyre or takes her own life in another fashion shortly after her husband's death.
- Widow conservation - Widow conservation was a type of marriage in Protestant Europe in the early modern age, when the widow of a parish vicar was married to her husband's successor to ensure her economic support. This practice was common in Scandinavia and the Protestant parts of Germany.
- A Young Widows 2 www
A "sister/brother list" to 'youngwidows' which is a very active support group for woman. Widows 2. Enjoy the fellowship of men and women who understand your hardships and joys. Young Widows 2.
- An WidowNet www
An information and support resource for, WidowNet, and by, widows and widowers. Topics covered include grief, bereavement, recovery, and other information helpful to those who have suffered the death of a spouse. WidowNet.
- Members Grief and Recovery On Line www
Members helping members after the loss of a loved one. and Recovery On Line. Offering message boards, library and resources. Grief and Recovery On Line.
- An Young Widow.org www
An active bulletin board for young widowed people (both men and women) across the world. Young Widow.org.
- Anne How Should a Widow Cope With the Loss of Her Spouse? www
Anne Fielding describes the principles she learned from Eli Siegel, Should a Widow Cope With the Loss of Her Spouse?, the great American poet who founded the education of Aesthetic Realism. How Should a Widow Cope With the Loss of Her Spouse?.
- A Grief Denied www
A book about a vietnam widow, Denied, with prologue, summary, readers comments and ordering details. Grief Denied.
- Alexa: Widowers Men
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Widowers Men
- DMOZ: Widowers Men
dmoz.org Directory: Widowers Men