This section lists sites related to the rights of fathers. Fathers' Rights Issues Men People Society.
- Wikipedia: The fathers' rights movement is a movement whose members are primarily interested in issues related to family law, including child custody and child support that affect fathers and their children. Many of its members are fathers who desire to share the parenting of their children equally with their children's mother?either after divorce or as unwed fathers?and the children of the terminated marriage. The movement includes men as well as women, often the second wives of divorced fathers or other family members of men who have had some engagement with family law.
- Fathers' rights movement by country - The fathers' rights movement has evolved in many countries. This article provides details about the fathers' rights movement in specific countries.
- Masculism - Masculism or masculinism may variously refer to advocacy of the rights or needs of men and boys; the adherence to or promotion of opinions, values, attitudes, etc. regarded as typical of men and boys.
- Stay-at-home dad - A stay-at-home dad is a father who is the main caregiver of the children and is the homemaker of the household. As families have evolved, the practice of being a stay-at-home dad has become more common, and socially more acceptable.
- Fathers' rights
- Child custody
- Men's health
- Family law
- Resources UK Men and Fathers' Rights www
Resources that advocate men's and fathers' rights, Men and Fathers' Rights, examining discrimination against men in the UK and proposing solutions. UK Men and Fathers' Rights.
- Article It's Ten O'clock: Do You Know Where Your Sperm Are? www
Article discusses the liability of fathers for child support when they do not intend to become fathers. Ten O'clock: Do You Know Where Your Sperm Are?. It's Ten O'clock: Do You Know Where Your Sperm Are?.
- Directory Menstuff: Father's/Men's Rights www
Menstuff: Father's/Men's Rights.
- A Fathers Rights Of Michigan www
A discussion and support group for men and women who recognize that fathers are parents too [Free membership required]. Fathers Rights Of Michigan.
- Provides About.com: Fathers' Rights www
Provides access to a range of related resources and articles. Fathers' Rights. Includes links and forum. About.com: Fathers' Rights.
- Information DADS Against Discrimination www
Information resource created by divorced, Against Discrimination, separated, and unwed fathers for the benefit of all fathers. DADS Against Discrimination.
- Government Non-Custodial Parents' Participation in Their Children's Lives www
Government report examining evidence from the Survey of Income and Program Participation. Non-Custodial Parents' Participation in Their Children's Lives.
- Record Child Custody Rights Book www
Record keeping log book for securing and protecting child custody and visitation rights during and after divorce Child Custody Rights Book.
- Equates The Father's Rights Movement: In Their Own Words www
Equates the father's rights movement with paedophilia, Father's Rights Movement: In Their Own Words, sexism, and radical men's rights groups. The Father's Rights Movement: In Their Own Words.
- Group Fathers for Equal Rights www
Group provides hands-on services to fathers, for Equal Rights, grandparents, and others who have a current or future case in the Dallas or surrounding areas, or who have children in this geographic area. Fathers for Equal Rights.
- Large SoS Papa Net www
Large association of fathers in France for Rights of Fathers and Children SoS Papa Net.
- Directory Search Mothers: Mothers Rights www
Directory of links related to child custody, Mothers: Mothers Rights, child support, and other mothers' rights issues. Search Mothers: Mothers Rights.
- Information, Fight CPS And Win www
Information, CPS And Win, support, and reference links for people involved in legal battles against child welfare services: HHS, CPS, HRS, DHS, DCYS. Fight CPS And Win.
- Page Fatherlessness www
Page discusses the impact of fatherlessness on children, Fatherlessness, families and society. Fatherlessness.
- A Courts creating fatherless families www
A father's story of his fight with the judicial system to stay in relation to his daughter. Courts creating fatherless families.
- A FatherFacts www
A booklet by Wade Horn, FatherFacts, Ph.D., describes how father absence is related to our nation's most pressing social ills such as crime and poverty. FatherFacts.
- A Winning Child Custody www
A father who won joint custody offers how to better prepare for the legal tangle. Child Custody. Book for sale with samples online. Winning Child Custody.
- Tracks The Men's Activism News Network www
Tracks news and information about men's issues from around the world, Men's Activism News Network, especially promoting men's rights and equality. The Men's Activism News Network.
- Journal Everyman www
Journal of men's issues and interests; based in Ottawa, Everyman, Canada. Everyman.
- Alexa: Fathers' Rights Issues
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Fathers' Rights Issues
- DMOZ: Fathers' Rights Issues
dmoz.org Directory: Fathers' Rights Issues