This section lists sites related to the rights of fathers. Fathers' Rights Issues Men People Society.
- Wikipedia: The fathers' rights movement is a movement whose members are primarily interested in issues related to family law, including child custody and child support that affect fathers and their children. Many of its members are fathers who desire to share the parenting of their children equally with their children's mothers?either after divorce or as unwed fathers?and the children of the terminated marriage. The movement includes men as well as women, often the second wives of divorced fathers or other family members of men who have had some engagement with family law.
- Fathers' rights movement by country - The fathers' rights movement has evolved in many countries. This article provides details about the fathers' rights movement in specific countries.
- Masculism - Masculism or masculinism may variously refer to advocacy of the rights or needs of men and boys; and the adherence to or promotion of attributes regarded as typical of men and boys.
- Stay-at-home dad - A stay-at-home dad is a father who is the main caregiver of the children and is generally the homemaker of the household. As families have evolved, the practice of being a stay-at-home dad has become more common and socially acceptable.
- Fathers' rights
- Child custody
- Men's health
- Family law
- A Fathers Rights Of Michigan www
A discussion and support group for men and women who recognize that fathers are parents too [Free membership required]. Fathers Rights Of Michigan.
- Article It's Ten O'clock: Do You Know Where Your Sperm Are? www
Article discusses the liability of fathers for child support when they do not intend to become fathers. Ten O'clock: Do You Know Where Your Sperm Are?. It's Ten O'clock: Do You Know Where Your Sperm Are?.
- Provides About.com: Fathers' Rights www
Provides access to a range of related resources and articles. Fathers' Rights. Includes links and forum. About.com: Fathers' Rights.
- Directory Menstuff: Father's/Men's Rights www
Menstuff: Father's/Men's Rights.
- Information DADS Against Discrimination www
Information resource created by divorced, Against Discrimination, separated, and unwed fathers for the benefit of all fathers. DADS Against Discrimination.
- Resources UK Men and Fathers' Rights www
Resources that advocate men's and fathers' rights, Men and Fathers' Rights, examining discrimination against men in the UK and proposing solutions. UK Men and Fathers' Rights.
- The Save Theodora Now www
The story of a young child who suffered at the hands of her mother, Theodora Now, yet was denied access to her father. Save Theodora Now.
- One A Father's Plea www
One woman's view of the unfairness of the joint custody system, Father's Plea, as relates to her boyfriend and his son. A Father's Plea.
- Equates The Father's Rights Movement: In Their Own Words www
Equates the father's rights movement with paedophilia, Father's Rights Movement: In Their Own Words, sexism, and radical men's rights groups. The Father's Rights Movement: In Their Own Words.
- Group Fathers for Equal Rights www
Group provides hands-on services to fathers, for Equal Rights, grandparents, and others who have a current or future case in the Dallas or surrounding areas, or who have children in this geographic area. Fathers for Equal Rights.
- Dads Dads NOW www
Dads NOW is the focal point for organizing national boycotts and public protest against antifamily business and governmental practices. Dads NOW.
- A MATCH - Mothers Apart from Their Children www
A volunteer support network of mothers who have been separated from their children by a variety of circumstances. Mothers Apart from Their Children. Has contact information, aims and links. MATCH - Mothers Apart from Their Children.
- Supporting American Family Advocacy Center www
Supporting the sovereignty of the family over any government intervention. American Family Advocacy Center.
- Site Brutal Custody Issues of a Divorced Father www
Site for the education and betterment of divorced parents, Custody Issues of a Divorced Father, advocating two-parent households. Brutal Custody Issues of a Divorced Father.
- A Babies As Weapons www
A father seeks easier visitation rights for men. Weapons. Includes his story and stories from men in similar situations, commentary on women's' tactics to keep fathers from their children, a petition, and links. Babies As Weapons.
- A Winning Child Custody www
A father who won joint custody offers how to better prepare for the legal tangle. Child Custody. Book for sale with samples online. Winning Child Custody.
- Author, Suffering Patriarchy www
Author, Patriarchy, Robert Lindsay Cheney, Jr. shares book written to aid fathers and scholars in understanding the present apartheid being inflicted against American males and the institution of fatherhood. Download available. Suffering Patriarchy.
- Digest Manorama www
Digest of information about men's issues from around the world; includes material likely to offend "the sensitive" in a separate area. Manorama.
- Tracks The Men's Activism News Network www
Tracks news and information about men's issues from around the world, Men's Activism News Network, especially promoting men's rights and equality. The Men's Activism News Network.
- Alexa: Fathers' Rights Issues
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Fathers' Rights Issues
- DMOZ: Fathers' Rights Issues
dmoz.org Directory: Fathers' Rights Issues