This section lists sites related to the rights of fathers. Fathers' Rights Issues Men People Society.
- Wikipedia: The fathers' rights movement is a movement whose members are primarily interested in issues related to family law, including child custody and child support that affect fathers and their children. Many of its members are fathers who desire to share the parenting of their children equally with their children's mother?either after divorce or as unwed fathers?and the children of the terminated marriage. The movement includes men as well as women, often the second wives of divorced fathers or other family members of men who have had some engagement with family law.
- Fathers' rights movement by country - The fathers' rights movement has evolved in many countries. This article provides details about the fathers' rights movement in specific countries.
- Masculism - Masculism or masculinism may variously refer to advocacy of the rights or needs of men and boys; the adherence to or promotion of opinions, values, attitudes, etc. regarded as typical of men and boys.
- Stay-at-home dad - A stay-at-home dad is a father who is the main caregiver of the children and is the homemaker of the household. As families have evolved, the practice of being a stay-at-home dad has become more common, and socially more acceptable.
- Fathers' rights
- Child custody
- Men's health
- Family law
- Article It's Ten O'clock: Do You Know Where Your Sperm Are? www
Article discusses the liability of fathers for child support when they do not intend to become fathers. Ten O'clock: Do You Know Where Your Sperm Are?. It's Ten O'clock: Do You Know Where Your Sperm Are?.
- Resources UK Men and Fathers' Rights www
Resources that advocate men's and fathers' rights, Men and Fathers' Rights, examining discrimination against men in the UK and proposing solutions. UK Men and Fathers' Rights.
- Information DADS Against Discrimination www
Information resource created by divorced, Against Discrimination, separated, and unwed fathers for the benefit of all fathers. DADS Against Discrimination.
- Provides About.com: Fathers' Rights www
Provides access to a range of related resources and articles. Fathers' Rights. Includes links and forum. About.com: Fathers' Rights.
- A Fathers Rights Of Michigan www
A discussion and support group for men and women who recognize that fathers are parents too [Free membership required]. Fathers Rights Of Michigan.
- Directory Menstuff: Father's/Men's Rights www
Menstuff: Father's/Men's Rights.
- Paper Malicious Mother Syndrome www
Paper defines the Divorce-Related Malicious Mother Syndrome. Malicious Mother Syndrome.
- Organization Fathers Custody Center www
Organization dedicated to helping fathers to gain custody of their children. Fathers Custody Center.
- Equates The Father's Rights Movement: In Their Own Words www
Equates the father's rights movement with paedophilia, Father's Rights Movement: In Their Own Words, sexism, and radical men's rights groups. The Father's Rights Movement: In Their Own Words.
- Dedicated Divorced Fathers Network www
Dedicated to improving the lives of children, Fathers Network, fathers and mothers by supporting engaged, effective fathering during and after divorce. Divorced Fathers Network.
- Information Fathers' Rights Association of Long Island www
Information about and articles by an educational organization that promotes equal parenting rights. Fathers' Rights Association of Long Island.
- Established Family Rights Group www
Established as a registered charity in 1974 to provide advice and support for families whose children are involved with social services. Rights Group. Works to improve the services received by these families. Family Rights Group.
- A MATCH - Mothers Apart from Their Children www
A volunteer support network of mothers who have been separated from their children by a variety of circumstances. Mothers Apart from Their Children. Has contact information, aims and links. MATCH - Mothers Apart from Their Children.
- Resources BC Fathers www
Resources and information for divorced fathers in British Columbia, Fathers, Canada. BC Fathers.
- Information Angry Harry www
Information and resources for activists campaigning for men's rights in Scotland and around the globe. Angry Harry.
- A FatherFacts www
A booklet by Wade Horn, FatherFacts, Ph.D., describes how father absence is related to our nation's most pressing social ills such as crime and poverty. FatherFacts.
- Features Betrayal of the Child www
Features Stewart Rein's book Betrayal of the Child. Betrayal of the Child.
- Tracks The Men's Activism News Network www
Tracks news and information about men's issues from around the world, Men's Activism News Network, especially promoting men's rights and equality. The Men's Activism News Network.
- Journal Everyman www
Journal of men's issues and interests; based in Ottawa, Everyman, Canada. Everyman.
- Alexa: Fathers' Rights Issues
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Fathers' Rights Issues
- DMOZ: Fathers' Rights Issues
dmoz.org Directory: Fathers' Rights Issues