This section features organizations of seniors. Organizations Seniors Generations and Age Groups People Society.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organized (album) The only solo album by Morgan Nicholls, released in 2000.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- OWL-National Older Women's League www
Reports on activities and status of older women in the US, Older Women's League, list of local chapters, membership information, and photos.
- The Raging Grannies' International www
This non-violent organization of activists has a network of Granny Gaggles in Canada, Raging Grannies' International, the United States, Australia, Greece and the United Kingdom.
- Membership-based Irish Association of Older People www
Membership-based organization serving seniors by providing a voice, Association of Older People, information, and advocacy. Includes a newsletter. Irish Association of Older People.
- Organization AARP www
Organization for mature adults 50 and above in the United States. AARP. Information on health, long-term care, economic security, independent living and consumer issues. AARP.
- Seniors The Senior Citizens League www
Seniors advocacy association working to safeguard earned benefits including military and government retirements, Senior Citizens League, improvements in Social Security, Notch solution and Seniors CPI. The Senior Citizens League.
- Consumer Council On The Ageing (COTA) www
Consumer organization founded to protect and promote the wellbeing of older Australians. The Ageing (COTA). Offers a comprehensive range of news and information. Council On The Ageing (COTA).
- New Older Women's Network (OWN) www
New South Wales organization committed to promoting the rights, Women's Network (OWN), dignity and well-being of older women. Includes details and photographs of groups. Older Women's Network (OWN).
- Entertainment National Association of Senior Friends www
Entertainment and educational activities, Association of Senior Friends, health screenings, and discounts on items from insurance to flowers, prescriptions to car rentals. National Association of Senior Friends.
- California Congress of California Seniors (CCS) www
California nonprofit education and advocacy organization dedicated to improving the life of seniors. California Seniors (CCS). News and expert commentaries on a wide variety of issues. Congress of California Seniors (CCS).
- Retired Romeo Club www
Retired Old Men Eating Out gives members an opportunity to meet in their community. Club. Features local chapters. Romeo Club.
- Support Society of Military Widows (SMW) www
Support group for widows of military personnel with membership in local chapters or national at-large basis. Military Widows (SMW). Society of Military Widows (SMW).
- Organization AMAC - Association of Mature American Citizens www
Organization for conservative mature adults 50 and above. Association of Mature American Citizens. Includes information on membership, discounts, finances, health and issues. AMAC - Association of Mature American Citizens.
- A Hollywood Senior Center www
A non-profit community organization serving older adults, Senior Center, their caregivers and the neighboring community through the provision of education, information, health and wellness, recreation, nutrition and social services. Located in Portland, Oregon. Hollywood Senior Center.
- Nationwide Alliance for Retired Americans www
Nationwide organization of more than 3 million members focusing on issues affecting seniors. for Retired Americans. Includes a weekly newsletter and legislative analysis. Alliance for Retired Americans.
- One Academy of Senior Professionals at Eckerd College (ASPEC) www
One of three Institutes for Learning in Retirement in the U. Senior Professionals at Eckerd College (ASPEC).S., an intellectual and social community for seniors. Academy of Senior Professionals at Eckerd College (ASPEC).
- International Global Action on Aging www
International grassroots citizen group working on issues of concern to older people and offering research on critical emerging topics. Global Action on Aging.
- A Seniors Against Federal Extravagance (S.A.F.E.) www
A non-partisan volunteer organization of seniors seeking to protect future generations by paying down public debt and reforming Social Security. Against Federal Extravagance (S.A.F.E.). Seniors Against Federal Extravagance (S.A.F.E.).
- Advocacy The Seniors Coalition www
Advocacy organization to protect the quality of life and economic well-being that older Americans have earned while supporting common sense solutions to the challenges of the future. The Seniors Coalition.
- Organization International Network for the Prevention of Elder Abuse www
Organization dedicated to the global dissemination of information to prevent the abuse of older people. Network for the Prevention of Elder Abuse. Includes newsletters, conference information and research briefings. International Network for the Prevention of Elder Abuse.
- United Action on Elder Abuse www
United Kingdom charitable organization giving help and information about the abuse of older people. Action on Elder Abuse.
- A Prime Timers of the Desert www
A social, Timers of the Desert, non-profict organization that creates opportunities for friendship through dinners and social activities in the Palm Springs and Valley areas. Prime Timers of the Desert.
- A Prime Timers Toronto www
A group for gay and bisexual men over 40 to find support and meet people. Timers Toronto. Includes a calendar, pictures of past events, and a "wall of wisdom" to write notes on. Prime Timers Toronto.
- Includes Gray Panthers of San Francisco www
Includes an archive of local newsletters. Gray Panthers of San Francisco.
- History Gray Panthers of Washington, DC www
History of local chapter, Panthers of Washington, DC, newsletter and issues affecting seniors. Gray Panthers of Washington, DC.
- Information Older Women's League of Dallas www
Information on programs and activities, Women's League of Dallas, fundraising, and membership. Older Women's League of Dallas.
- A Interages www
A community based organization providing intergenerational programs in Montgomery County, Interages, Maryland. Interages.
- Seeks Generations Together www
Seeks to promote intergenerational activity as a positive force in society, Together, as a professional field, and as a rewarding area of academic inquiry. A program of the University of Pittsburg. Generations Together.
- Fiesty Ottawa Raging Grannies www
Fiesty older women who sing long and loud about the way things are done or not done. Raging Grannies. News items, action, poems, and song lyrics. Ottawa Raging Grannies.
- Alexa: Organizations Seniors
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizations Seniors
- DMOZ: Organizations Seniors
dmoz.org Directory: Organizations Seniors