V Organizations Society.
V ( named vee / ˈ v iː / , ) is the 22nd letter in the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- V The 22nd letter in the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- V for Vendetta (film) A 2005 dystopian political thriller film directed by James McTeigue and written by The Wachowski...
- Trigeminal nerve A nerve responsible for sensation in the face and motor functions such as biting and chewing.
- V band A standard designation by the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers for a band of...
- "V" (poem) A poem by Tony Harrison written in 1985.
- V (science fiction) A science fiction franchise created by American writer, producer and director Kenneth Johnson...
- V (band) A British five-piece boyband made up of Antony Thomas Brant, Aaron Buckingham, Mark Harle, Kevin...
- V (New York City Subway service) A rapid transit service in the B Division of the New York City Subway.
- VEE Meanings See related meanings for the word 'VEE'.
- A Vegetarian Societies and Vegetarian Organizations www
A large listing of vegetarian societies and organizations. Vegetarian Societies and Vegetarian Organizations.
- A Vegetarian Resource Group www
A non-profit organization dedicated to educating the public on vegetarianism and the interrelated issues of health, Resource Group, nutrition, ecology, ethics, and world hunger. Vegetarian Resource Group.
- General Altweb - Alternatives to Animal Testing: Refinement, Reduction, Replacement www
General information, Alternatives to Animal Testing: Refinement, Reduction, Replacement, science and regulation, education resources, fact sheets and several online scientific journals. Links to scientific journals, books, articles and newsletters, reports and proceedings. Altweb - Alternatives to Animal Testing: Refinement, Reduction, Replacement.
- Promoting Foundation for Biomedical Research www
Promoting public understanding and support of the ethical use of animals in scientific and medical research to improve the quality of human and animal health. for Biomedical Research. In the News (from various media sources), facts, FAQ, online videos, educational materials, kids page, publications and specific research projects. Founded by Michael E. DeBakey, M.D. US. Foundation for Biomedical Research.
- Provides Nicodemus Wilderness Project www
Provides global volunteer resources and opportunities that empower youth to help save the environment while they develop leadership skills. Wilderness Project. Project essays and photos are published online. Nicodemus Wilderness Project.
- Provides International Medical Volunteers Association www
Provides information about international health volunteer work and helps volunteers and organizations find each other. International Medical Volunteers Association.
- Alexa: V Organizations
Alexa Directory Top Sites: V Organizations
- DMOZ: V Organizations
dmoz.org Directory: V Organizations