Informational and educational web sites belonging to organizations by and for students at all levels. Student Organizations Society.
A student or pupil is a learner, or someone who attends an educational institution. In Britain until about 2012, underage schoolchildren were always referred to as "pupils", while those attending university are termed "students". (wikipedia)
- Student A learner or someone who attends an educational institution.
- Student's t-test Any statistical hypothesis test in which the test statistic follows a Student's t-distribution...
- Student's t-distribution Any member of a family of continuous probability distributions that arises when estimating the...
- Studentization The adjustment consisting of division of a first-degree statistic derived from a sample, by a...
- Kurt Student A German paratroop general in the Luftwaffe during World War II. He launched the first major...
- Student (film) A 2012 Kazakhstani drama film directed by Darezhan Omirbaev.
- The Student Meanings See related meanings for the phrase 'The Student'.
- Web The Student Center www
Web community for college students, Student Center, high school students, and teens. Plenty of useful information, entertainment, and an entire Student HUB section dedicated to students meeting other students. The Student Center.
- Youth International Youth Leadership Institute www
Youth organization for African American and Latino high school students. Youth Leadership Institute. Provides leadership and communication training and overseas study program to Africa, Latin American and the Caribbean. International Youth Leadership Institute.
- Foundation American Intercultural Student Exchange (AISE) www
Foundation which arranges exchange programs for high school students from around the world. Intercultural Student Exchange (AISE). Site provides forms and FAQs for host families and interested students, as well as description of programs, area representative resources, student profiles, and related links. American Intercultural Student Exchange (AISE).
- A Rice Student Volunteer Program www
A community service liaison between Rice University and the Houston community. Rice Student Volunteer Program.
- Meal Meal Exchange [Hunger Problem. Student Solution.] www
Meal Exchange exists to address hunger in Canada by identifying and implementing student solutions. Exchange [Hunger Problem. Student Solution.]. Meal Exchange [Hunger Problem. Student Solution.].
- UK People and Planet www
UK student action on world poverty, and Planet, human rights and the environment. People and Planet.
- Fepi Forum for Peace and Environment International www
Fepi is a non governmental organisation working for peace and environment through its calls for responsible leadership and citizenship. Forum for Peace and Environment International.
- Promotes Rutgers University Association of Indians www
Promotes Indian social and cultural awareness to the university. Rutgers University Association of Indians.
- Provides Nepalese Student Society in Germany www
Provides information on the government and constitution of Nepal, Student Society in Germany, along with news and membership information. Nepalese Student Society in Germany.
- International Journal of Gay and Lesbian Issues in Education www
International peer-reviewed publication of research studies, Gay and Lesbian Issues in Education, scholarly essays, and practitioner articles. Journal of Gay and Lesbian Issues in Education.
- Community Gay Student Center www
Community for gay, Student Center, lesbian, bisexual, and questioning college students, high school students, and teens. Offers advice, discussion, and articles. Requires membership. Gay Student Center.
- Inspiring Amazing Kids www
Inspiring excellence in children by celebrating the amazing achievements of children from around the world. Amazing Kids.
- All National Association of Clubs for Young People www
All areas of youth work including sporting, Association of Clubs for Young People, creative and training opportunities for young people to help them realise their potential. National Association of Clubs for Young People.
- Public The Student PIRGs www
Public Interest Research Group student activist programs focus on hunger, Student PIRGs, homelessness, and student rights. The Student PIRGs.
- The Young Democratic Socialists Home www
The youth section of the Democratic Socialists of America. Young Democratic Socialists Home.
- Alexa: Student Organizations
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Student Organizations
- DMOZ: Student Organizations
dmoz.org Directory: Student Organizations