Informational and educational web sites belonging to organizations by and for students at all levels. Student Organizations Society.
A student or pupil is a learner, or someone who attends an educational institution. In Britain until about 2012, underage schoolchildren were always referred to as "pupils", while those attending university are termed "students". (wikipedia)
- Student A learner or someone who attends an educational institution.
- Student's t-test Any statistical hypothesis test in which the test statistic follows a Student's t-distribution...
- Student's t-distribution Any member of a family of continuous probability distributions that arises when estimating the...
- Student (film) A 2012 Kazakhstani drama film directed by Darezhan Omirbaev.
- Student (degree) A final examination held at secondary schools.
- STUDENT (computer program) An early artificial intelligence program that solves algebra word problems.
- William Sealy Gosset An English statistician. He published under the pen name Student, and developed the Student's...
- Kurt Student A German paratroop general in the Luftwaffe during World War II. He launched the first major...
- Studentization The adjustment consisting of division of a first-degree statistic derived from a sample, by a...
- Foundation American Intercultural Student Exchange (AISE) www
Foundation which arranges exchange programs for high school students from around the world. Intercultural Student Exchange (AISE). Site provides forms and FAQs for host families and interested students, as well as description of programs, area representative resources, student profiles, and related links. American Intercultural Student Exchange (AISE).
- Web The Student Center www
Web community for college students, Student Center, high school students, and teens. Plenty of useful information, entertainment, and an entire Student HUB section dedicated to students meeting other students. The Student Center.
- Youth International Youth Leadership Institute www
Youth organization for African American and Latino high school students. Youth Leadership Institute. Provides leadership and communication training and overseas study program to Africa, Latin American and the Caribbean. International Youth Leadership Institute.
- Students James Hubert Blake High School LEO Club www
Students working to improve the quality of life around the community. James Hubert Blake High School LEO Club.
- Organizing National Student Campaign Against Hunger and Homelessness www
Organizing students to fight poverty through service, Student Campaign Against Hunger and Homelessness, education, and action. National Student Campaign Against Hunger and Homelessness.
- This European Youth Forest Action www
This is a European wide network of individuals and groups active on social and environmental issues. Youth Forest Action. Provide organizational training for young environmentalists and trainees throughout Europe. European Youth Forest Action.
- A Replant www
A student-run environmental service project where of trees are planted each year by thousands of volunteers. Replant.
- Texas African Student Association www
Texas A&M chapter of international organization. Student Association. Provides photographs and news, message board, resources such as phone card links, and information about Africa. African Student Association.
- Connects The Egyptian Student Association in North America www
Connects Egyptian students with relevant news and information. The Egyptian Student Association in North America.
- A Kutztown University Allies www
A student group at Kutztown University providing a support network for GLBTQ (Gay, University Allies, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, and Questioning) students on campus, as well as their straight allies. Kutztown University Allies.
- International Journal of Gay and Lesbian Issues in Education www
International peer-reviewed publication of research studies, Gay and Lesbian Issues in Education, scholarly essays, and practitioner articles. Journal of Gay and Lesbian Issues in Education.
- Promoting National Youth Employment Coalition www
Promoting initiatives to help youth in becoming lifelong learners, Youth Employment Coalition, productive workers and self-sufficient citizens. National Youth Employment Coalition.
- A Open Youth Organization (OYO) www
A volunteer youth development group that promotes joint youth and adult learning through simple community based clubs as well as shared knowledge on the web. Youth Organization (OYO). This organization is currently in startup mode. Open Youth Organization (OYO).
- Independent International Union of Students www
Independent federation of left-wing and alternative student unions from around the world. International Union of Students.
- Expands YPA - Young Politicians of America www
Expands the democratic experience of the youth in the United States. YPA - Young Politicians of America.
- Alexa: Student Organizations
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Student Organizations
- DMOZ: Student Organizations
dmoz.org Directory: Student Organizations