Service clubs are organizations which have been formed in many parts of the world so that their members may volunteer to perform valuable community services, as well as enjoy fellowship, learn from knowledgable speakers and interesting programs which provide an insight into issues affecting the local and global community, develop and exercise leadership skills, expand business through professional networking, and gain a sense of worthwhile accomplishment. There are a wide variety of service clubs, with different goals, focus, programs, and memberships. Service Clubs Organizations Society.
A service club or service organization is a voluntary non-profit organization where members meet regularly to perform charitable works either by direct hands-on efforts or by raising money for other organizations. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: A service club or service organization is a voluntary non-profit organization where members meet regularly to perform charitable works either by direct hands-on efforts or by raising money for other organizations. A service club is defined firstly by its service mission and secondly its membership benefits, such as social occasions, networking, and personal growth opportunities that encourage involvement.
- Fraternal service organizations
- Community building
- Altrusa International Inc. www
A service organization specializing in community needs as well as literacy, International Inc., the environment and AIDS/HIV. Includes history, awards, publications, club newsletters, directory, and members only area.
- General Federation of Women's Clubs - GFWC www
United States and international headquarters. Federation of Women's Clubs - GFWC. Includes news, programs, membership information, and resources.
- The Association of Junior Leagues International, Inc. www
Find out about this organization of women promoting voluntarism and leadership with chapters in Canada, Association of Junior Leagues International, Inc., Great Britain, Mexico and the United States; includes details on membership, programs, press releases, and links to local Leagues.
- The Altrusa International Inc. District Eleven www
The territory includes Arizona, International Inc. District Eleven, California, Hawaii, and Nevada, US, and Baja California Norte, Baja California Sur and Sonora, Mexico. Officers, bulletin, member clubs, conferences and events. Altrusa International Inc. District Eleven.
- Includes Civitan, Canadian District West www
Includes links to member clubs, Canadian District West, news bulletin, district manual, history, awards program and events. Civitan, Canadian District West.
- Coordinates UAB Civitan International Research Center www
Coordinates and conducts research related to human development, Civitan International Research Center, mental retardation, and developmental disabilities. Links for researchers and families about early child development, neurobiology research and developmental disabilities. (University of Alabama at Birmingham, Alabama) UAB Civitan International Research Center.
- Information Women's Club of Costa Rica www
Information on club history, Club of Costa Rica, meetings and activities, membership, and interest groups. Women's Club of Costa Rica.
- A Alpha Beta Sigma www
A public service sorority founded on the SUNY-Buffalo campus. Alpha Beta Sigma.
- Nongovernmental Junior Chamber International www
Nongovernmental organization, Chamber International, headquartered in Coral Gables, Fl., with active participation in the United Nations system and with the International Chamber of Commerce. Junior Chamber International.
- Working Junior League of London www
Working in partnerships the Junior League of London provides practical help and support for families in need in the Colville area of North Kensington. Junior League of London.
- Alexa: Service Clubs Organizations
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Service Clubs Organizations
- DMOZ: Service Clubs Organizations
dmoz.org Directory: Service Clubs Organizations