R Organizations Society.
R ( named ar/or / ɑːr / ) is the 18th letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- R The 18th letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- R (programming language) An open source programming language and software environment for statistical computing and...
- Pearson product-moment correlation coefficient A measure of the linear dependence between two variables X and Y, giving a value between +1 and...
- Spectral resolution A measure of its ability to resolve features in the electromagnetic spectrum.
- R-value (insulation) A measure of thermal resistance, or ability of heat to transfer from hot to cold, through...
- Ritardando A term for a change in tempo.
- R (film) A 2010 Danish prison drama film written and directed by Tobias Lindholm and Michael Noer, and...
- The Crown The state in all its aspects within the jurisprudence of the Commonwealth realms and their...
- R (New York City Subway service) A rapid transit service in the B Division of the New York City Subway.
- R Type A side scrolling shoot-em-up arcade game produced by Irem in 1987.
- The three Rs The three Rs refers to the foundations of a basic skills-oriented education program in schools:...
- Harrison Community Unity of Corydon www
Harrison County Community Unity, Unity of Corydon, formed when the KKK came to march, to peacefully resist, stayed together afterwards, with projects in education, communication, and diversity celebration. Community Unity of Corydon.
- A New Detroit, Inc. www
A coalition of Detroit area leadership addressing the issue of race relations by positively impacting issues and policies that ensure economic and social equity. New Detroit, Inc..
- Organization International Committee of the Red Cross - ICRC www
Organization whose humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of war and internal violence and to provide them with assistance. Committee of the Red Cross - ICRC. (In English, French and Spanish). International Committee of the Red Cross - ICRC.
- A International Tracing Service Arolsen www
A depository of information in Arolsen, Tracing Service Arolsen, Germany, under Red Cross auspices tracing non-German Nazi victims and displaced persons. With information on the service's history, on how to file an inquiry and on efforts to make those documents not pertaining to specific persons available for historical research. International Tracing Service Arolsen.
- Offices Initiative for Social Action and Renewal in Eurasia www
Offices in Washington, for Social Action and Renewal in Eurasia, DC and six cities in the former Soviet Union, guided by the belief that meeting current social and ecological challenges depends on more equitable distribution of resources, open access to information and greater cooperation among groups and individuals. Initiative for Social Action and Renewal in Eurasia.
- The Global Rotaract Information Center www
The home page of Rotaract International. Global Rotaract Information Center.
- A The Library of Rotary Graphics www
A collection of graphics used by Rotarians for hard copy and web publishing. The Library of Rotary Graphics.
- Histories Rotary's Global History Fellowship www
Histories of conventions, Global History Fellowship, presidents, early clubs, women, philosophy, and many essays. Rotary's Global History Fellowship.
- Alexa: R Organizations
Alexa Directory Top Sites: R Organizations
- DMOZ: R Organizations
dmoz.org Directory: R Organizations