This section is host to those lineage societies whose membership is comprised of the descendants of pioneer ancestors to any European or American territory. The Pioneer era in the United States roughly began at the close of the American Revolution in 1783, and ended at the turn of the century in 1900. Pioneer Lineage Organizations Society.
- Pioneer Corporation A Japanese multinational corporation based in Tokyo, Japan that specializes in digital...
- Pioneer program A series of United States unmanned space missions that were designed for planetary exploration.
- Pioneer League (baseball) A Minor League Baseball league which currently operates in the Rocky Mountain region of the...
- DuPont Pioneer A large U.S. producer of hybrid seeds for agriculture.
- The Pioneer (painting) A 1904 painting by Australian artist Frederick McCubbin.
- Pioneer (military) A soldier employed to perform engineering and construction tasks.
- Pioneer, California A census-designated place in Amador County, California.
- Pioneer High School (Ann Arbor, Michigan) A public school in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Pioneer Bowl The name of some December college football bowl games played in two different eras.
- Pioneer (locomotive) The name of the first railroad locomotive to operate in Chicago, Illinois.
- American pioneer Any of the people in American history who migrated west to join in settling and developing new...
- Preserving The Society of Indiana Pioneers www
Preserving the memory and history of the early pioneers to the territory of Indiana. Society of Indiana Pioneers. Regular membership open to men and women eighteen years of age or older, who are descended from an Indiana pioneer who lived within the present boundary of an Indiana county between 1825 and 1845. Offers information on membership, history, events, publications, and links. The Society of Indiana Pioneers.
- Lineage Sons and Daughters of Oregon Pioneers www
Lineage society incorporated in 1901 to perpetuate the memory, and Daughters of Oregon Pioneers, industry, and sacrifices of the Oregon pioneers. Membership restricted to those direct bloodline descendants of the pioneers who arrived and settled in the Oregon Country, Oregon Territory, or Washington Territory prior to Oregon statehood, February 14, 1859. Sons and Daughters of Oregon Pioneers.
- Founded Pioneers Association of South Australia, Inc www
Founded in 1935 to perpetuate the memory and records of the pioneers of early settlement in South Australia. Association of South Australia, Inc. Membership open to any person with an ancestor who arrived in South Australia up to the 31 December 1845. Pioneers Association of South Australia, Inc.
- Fraternal Sons of the Republic of Texas www
Fraternal lineage society open to any male who is a direct descendant of an ancestor who was a resident and loyal citizen of Texas prior to the Republic's annexation. the Republic of Texas. Aiding in perpetuating the memory and spirt of the men and women who achieved the independence of Texas. Information on qualifications, downloadable membership application, listing of local chapters, and contacts. Sons of the Republic of Texas.
- Founded The California Pioneer Society www
Founded by pre-Gold Rush pioneers and perpetuated by direct descendants to preserve and to commemorate those whose sagacity, California Pioneer Society, enterprise, and love of independence induced them to settle in the wilderness and become founders of a new state. Annual or lifetime membership open to blood descendants of pioneers who arrived in California prior to January 1st, 1850. Offers photographs, information on society library, membership, upcoming events, links, and contacts. The California Pioneer Society.
- Formed Sons of Utah Pioneers www
Formed by and for the descendants of Utah pioneers who arrived in that territory before the completion of the transcontinental railroad in 1869. Utah Pioneers. Offers information and history on the organization, resources, and membership. Sons of Utah Pioneers.
- Formed Seguin Descendants Historical Preservation (SDHP) www
Formed in 2001 by direct descendants of Col. Descendants Historical Preservation (SDHP). Juan N. Seguin to promote his memory and that of other Tejano heroes. Seguin biography, an Alamo account, organizational announcements and even information, and related historical and biographical links. Seguin Descendants Historical Preservation (SDHP).
- A International Society of Sons and Daughters of Slave Ancestry www
A non-profit lineage society with membership open to any individual who can prove slave ancestry, Society of Sons and Daughters of Slave Ancestry, without regard to sex, race, color, creed, or national origin, to perpetuate the memory of the slave ancestors in America and around the world. Offers information on the society, membership requirements, slavery database, events, contacts, and links. Based in Chicago, IL. International Society of Sons and Daughters of Slave Ancestry.
- Alexa: Pioneer Lineage
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Pioneer Lineage
- DMOZ: Pioneer Lineage
dmoz.org Directory: Pioneer Lineage