H Organizations Society.
H ( named aitch / ˈ eɪ tʃ / or haitch / ˈ h eɪ tʃ / plural aitches or haitches ) is the eighth letter in the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- H The eighth letter in the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- Heroin An opioid most commonly used as a recreational drug for its euphoric effects.
- Heaviside step function A discontinuous function named after Oliver Heaviside, whose value is zero for negative argument...
- H. (noble) H. was an unidentified nobleman in the Kingdom of Hungary, who served as master of the horse in...
- h-index An author-level metric that attempts to measure both the productivity and citation impact of the...
- H (1990 film) A 1990 Canadian film written, directed, and produced by Darrell Wasyk.
- H (EP) An EP by Japanese recording artist Ayumi Hamasaki, featuring songs later included on her fifth...
- ATC code H Systemic hormonal preparations, excluding sex hormones and insulins, a section of the...
- ^H Characters representing the backspace control code.
- Habitat for Humanity International www
A nonprofit, for Humanity International, ecumenical Christian housing organization building simple, decent, affordable housing in partnership with people in need. Active in the U.S. and over sixty other nations.
- Lists Habitat for Humanity - Kalamazoo Valley www
Lists the volunteer efforts to provide affordable housing for low income families within Kalamazoo County, for Humanity - Kalamazoo Valley, Michigan. Habitat for Humanity - Kalamazoo Valley.
- A Central Conference for history and the humanities online www
A consultation center for the development of any electronic initiative within broad subject areas including history, Conference for history and the humanities online, philosophy, literature, languages and the humanities. One may choose from English or Italian to view the website. Central Conference for history and the humanities online.
- A Social Science History Association www
A scholarly organization which promotes interdisciplinary and systematic approaches to historical research. Social Science History Association.
- ARRF Advocates for Religious Rights and Freedoms www
ARRF is a consociation of ministers of the International Community of Christ that seeks to preserve, for Religious Rights and Freedoms, protect and defend freedom of religion and to protect the right of individuals to religious expression. Advocates for Religious Rights and Freedoms.
- Internet Derechos Human Rights www
Internet based international human rights organization, Human Rights, working for the promotion and respect of human rights world-wide. Derechos Human Rights.
- A The Karen Hilltribes Trust www
A Thai registered charity, Karen Hilltribes Trust, and called in Thai "Ruamkanpattana Foundation" was established 1985 to provide a vehicle for the Karen hill tribes of Thailand participate and manage their own socio-economic development. work covers following areas: Provision pure drinking water Trust working with the Karen people of north west Thailand to help them develop their own social, educational and economic infrastructure. The Karen Hilltribes Trust.
- Volunteer Christmas Connection www
Volunteer organization bringing clothes, Connection, food and toys to needy Oklahoma County, Oklahoma residents at Christmas time. Contains donation form, event listing and contact information. Christmas Connection.
- Alexa: H Organizations
Alexa Directory Top Sites: H Organizations
- DMOZ: H Organizations
dmoz.org Directory: H Organizations