G Organizations Society.
G ( named gee / ˈ dʒ iː / ) is the 7th letter in the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- G The 7th letter in the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- Glasgow The largest city in Scotland, and third most populous in the United Kingdom.
- Gabon A sovereign state on the west coast of Central Africa.
- Melbourne Cricket Ground An Australian sports stadium located in Yarra Park, Melbourne, Victoria.
- Mr G Hellen "Greg" Gregson, best known as Mr G, is one of the three fictional characters portrayed by...
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class A mid-size four-wheel drive luxury SUV manufactured by Magna Steyr in Austria and sold by...
- ATC code G Genito-urinary system and sex hormones, a section of the Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical...
- Gangsta A style of hip hop characterized by themes and lyrics that generally emphasize the "gangsta"...
- G (New York City Subway service) An rapid transit service in the B Division of the New York City Subway.
- ? An alphabetical writing system used to write Armenian.
- The National Grange of the Order of Patrons of Husbandry www
Rural family fraternity founded in 1867, National Grange of the Order of Patrons of Husbandry, the nation's oldest general farm organization. The Grange is comprised of families and individuals who share a common interest in community involvement, agriculture, and working together in a family environment.
- An International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission www
An organization filling the gap between the international human rights movement and the gay rights movement. International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission.
- Network Equality Federation www
Network of US state and territory organizations committed to working with each other and with national and local groups to strengthen statewide advocacy organizing and secure full civil rights. Federation. Includes an action center and media archives. Equality Federation.
- Group British Isles Family History Society - USA www
Group membership information and resources for family history particularly relating to British Isles ancestry. British Isles Family History Society - USA.
- Founded Aztec Club of 1847 - Military Society of the Mexican War www
Founded by American officers during the Mexican War. Club of 1847 - Military Society of the Mexican War. Represents most of the major figures of the war and a significant portion of those whose fame would come in the Civil War. Serves as a reference on the Mexican War, with historical journals, biographies, photographs, contemporary artwork, battle statistics and maps, chronologies. Over 100 biographies of War of Southern Independence generals, from both Union and Confederacy. Aztec Club of 1847 - Military Society of the Mexican War.
- List CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments www
List of government officials and their titles, Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York. CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments.
- The epractice.eu www
The portal created by the European Commission offers a service for the professional community of eGovernment, epractice.eu, eInclusion and eHealth practitioners. epractice.eu.
- The Guiding Star Grange #1 Greenfield Massachusetts www
The first local grange organized in the state of Massachusetts. Star Grange #1 Greenfield Massachusetts. Located in Greenfield, Massachusetts. Guiding Star Grange #1 Greenfield Massachusetts.
- Private The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation www
Private foundation dedicated to improving health and healthcare for Americans. Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. Details on grant applications, information on grantees, and reports on the results of funded programs as well as Foundation press releases, publications and reports. The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
- Discusses Van Leer Group Foundation www
Discusses foundation group history and goals, Leer Group Foundation, including strategies for charitable giving (children and Jerusalem cultural and civic programs) and for investments. Van Leer Group Foundation.
- Alexa: G Organizations
Alexa Directory Top Sites: G Organizations
- DMOZ: G Organizations
dmoz.org Directory: G Organizations