G Organizations Society.
G ( named gee / ˈ dʒ iː / ) is the 7th letter in the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- G The 7th letter in the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- Glasgow The largest city in Scotland, and third most populous in the United Kingdom.
- Gabon A sovereign state on the west coast of Central Africa.
- Melbourne Cricket Ground An Australian sports stadium located in Yarra Park, Melbourne, Victoria.
- Mr G A fictional characters portrayed by Chris Lilley in the Australian mockumentary series Summer...
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class A mid-size four-wheel drive luxury SUV manufactured by Magna Steyr in Austria and sold by...
- ATC code G Genito-urinary system and sex hormones, a section of the Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical...
- Gangsta A style of hip hop characterized by themes and lyrics that generally emphasize the "gangsta"...
- G (New York City Subway service) An rapid transit service in the B Division of the New York City Subway.
- ? An alphabetical writing system used to write Armenian.
- Network Equality Federation www
Network of US state and territory organizations committed to working with each other and with national and local groups to strengthen statewide advocacy organizing and secure full civil rights. Federation. Includes an action center and media archives. Equality Federation.
- Promotes National Gay and Lesbian Task Force www
Promotes civil rights for gay, Gay and Lesbian Task Force, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered people. Includes federal and state organizing news, issue backgrounders, and analysis from the NGLTF Policy Institute, a progressive think tank. National Gay and Lesbian Task Force.
- This National Archives and Records Administration www
This is a US based site with information pertaining to USA but has links elsewhere. Archives and Records Administration. NARA's Mission is described below. to ensure ready access to essential evidence . that documents the rights of American citizens, the actions of federal officials, and the national experience . . . National Archives and Records Administration.
- Help Association of Personal Historians www
Help people preserve their memories and personal history by advancing the efforts of personal historians (to help others record their life stories) and encouraging personal history activities of all kinds such as writing groups or memoir readings. Association of Personal Historians.
- The epractice.eu www
The portal created by the European Commission offers a service for the professional community of eGovernment, epractice.eu, eInclusion and eHealth practitioners. epractice.eu.
- List CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments www
List of government officials and their titles, Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York. CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments.
- Official North Carolina State Grange www
Official site of the North Carolina Grange includes local history, Carolina State Grange, events, officers, and photos. Extensive, attractive site. North Carolina State Grange.
- Internet Colorado Grange-Online www
Internet site of the Colorado State Grange, Grange-Online, the state affiliate of the National Grange. Colorado Grange-Online.
- Provides Andrus Family Fund www
Provides funding for social change under programs for foster care and for community reconciliation. Andrus Family Fund.
- Multi-year The Hitachi Foundation www
Multi-year grants in specific initiative areas, Hitachi Foundation, as well as employee matching funds and awards for students participating in community service. Includes reports from grantees and financial information. The Hitachi Foundation.
- Alexa: G Organizations
Alexa Directory Top Sites: G Organizations
- DMOZ: G Organizations
dmoz.org Directory: G Organizations