Religious Chivalric Organizations Society.
Religion is a cultural system of behaviors and practices, world views, sacred texts, holy places, ethics, and societal organisation that relate humanity to what an anthropologist has called "an order of existence ". (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Religion may be defined as a cultural system of designated behaviors and practices, world views, texts, sanctified places, prophecies, ethics, or organizations, that relates humanity to supernatural, transcendental, or spiritual elements. However, there is no scholarly consensus over what precisely constitutes a religion.
- Religion Category
- Cosmogony - Cosmogony is any model concerning the origin of either the cosmos or universe. Developing a complete theoretical model has implications in both the philosophy of science and epistemology.
- Index of religion-related articles - If you click on "Related changes" at the side of this page, you will see a list of the most recent changes in articles to which this page links. This page links to itself so that changes to them can be tracked by the same means.
- Life stance - A person's life stance, or lifestance, is their relation with what they accept as being of ultimate importance. It involves the presuppositions and theories upon which such a stance could be made, a belief system, and a commitment to potentially working it out in one's life.
- Nontheistic religions - Nontheistic religions are traditions of thought within religions?some otherwise aligned with theism, others not?in which nontheism informs religious beliefs or practices.
- Outline of religion - Religion ? organized collection of beliefs, cultural systems, and world views that relate humanity to an order of existence. Many religions have narratives, symbols, and sacred histories that are intended to explain the meaning of life and/or to explain the origin of life or the Universe.
- Parody religions - A parody religion or mock religion is a belief system that challenges spiritual convictions of others, often through humor, satire, or burlesque.
- Ordo Knights Templar of North America www
Ordo Pauperum Commilitum Christi et Templi Solomonis, Templar of North America, Equites Templi (OPCCTS). Accepting any baptized Christian adult man or woman. History, membership information, events. Knights Templar of North America.
- Chivalric Order of the Trapezoid www
Chivalric order of knighthood within the Temple of Set for adept black magicians who have sworn fealty beyond death. Order of the Trapezoid.
- Dedicated Order of St. Stanislas - Grand Castellan www
Dedicated to establishing and maintaining the order's chivalric reputation. St. Stanislas - Grand Castellan. Also provides news and information. Order of St. Stanislas - Grand Castellan.
- Founded Order of St. Ignatius www
Founded in 1976 by the metropolitan of the Antiochian Orthodox archdiocese of North America, St. Ignatius, with the blessing of the Antioch patriarch Elias IV. Overview of the order, its history and its current projects plus news and contact information. Order of St. Ignatius.
- An Ordo Militia Templi Salomonis 1995 www
An organization founded in 1995 and dedicated to the research and emulation of the original Knights Templar of 1118-1314. Militia Templi Salomonis 1995. Overview, history, graphics, and members-only area. Ordo Militia Templi Salomonis 1995.
- Information The Papal Orders and the Vatican Court www
Information about chivalric orders awarded by the Holy See or founded by Papal Bull. The Papal Orders and the Vatican Court.
- The Patriarchal Order of the Holy Cross of Jerusalem www
The Knights of the Holy Cross of Jerusalem are a holy militia whose objectives are to promote and support religious, Order of the Holy Cross of Jerusalem, cultural, charitable and social works, and to bring brotherly help to people in the Holy Land and the entire Christian East. Patriarchal Order of the Holy Cross of Jerusalem.
- British The Sacred Military Constantinian Order of Saint George www
British and Irish Delegation of the Sacred Military Constantinian Order of Saint George and the Royal Order of Francis I. The Sacred Military Constantinian Order of Saint George.
- British Sovereign Military Order of Malta in the United Kingdom www
British Association of this centuries-old Catholic humanitarian organisation, Military Order of Malta in the United Kingdom, the world's oldest order of knighthood. Sovereign Military Order of Malta in the United Kingdom.
- Under District Grand Priory of Central Southern Africa www
Under the Great Priory of Scotland, Grand Priory of Central Southern Africa, Knights Templar. Overview of the order and Masonic links. District Grand Priory of Central Southern Africa.
- Michigan, Detroit Commandery No. 1, Detroit www
Michigan, Commandery No. 1, Detroit, USA. Official website with events, directions, contact information, news. Detroit Commandery No. 1, Detroit.
- Extensive The Order of Saint John of Jerusalem, Knights Hospitaller. www
Extensive historical information. The Order of Saint John of Jerusalem, Knights Hospitaller..
- Includes The History of the Order of St. John of Jerusalem www
Includes historic texts, History of the Order of St. John of Jerusalem, articles, e-book, pictures, resources, and ring links. The History of the Order of St. John of Jerusalem.
- The Saint Lazarus Net International www
The official site of the Military and Hospitaller Order of Saint Lazarus of Jerusalem, Lazarus Net International, set up by the St. Lazarus Internet Commission. History, heraldry, and information on the two Obediences. Saint Lazarus Net International.
- Official Obedience of Paris www
Official site of the Military and Hospitaller Order of St. Paris. Lazarus of Jerusalem, Obedience of Paris. History and overview, officers, news, and regional information. Obedience of Paris.
- Christian The Knights Templar International Home Page - Ordo Supremus Militaris Templi Hierosolymitani (OSMTH) www
Christian ecumenical organization founded in 1804 on the basis of the traditions of the medieval Knights Templar. Knights Templar International Home Page - Ordo Supremus Militaris Templi Hierosolymitani (OSMTH). The Knights Templar International Home Page - Ordo Supremus Militaris Templi Hierosolymitani (OSMTH).
- New Priory of St. Bernard de Clairvaux www
New Orleans Priory of the Sovereign Military Order Knights Templar Priory of St. Bernard de Clairvaux.
- Includes Knighthood and Orders of Chivalry www
Includes introduction to knighthood, and Orders of Chivalry, medieval women and orders, general and order-specific historical information and an essay on the legitimacy of orders. Knighthood and Orders of Chivalry.
- A French Law and Unofficial Orders www
A discussion of the laws in France dealing with practices of unrecognized orders. French Law and Unofficial Orders.
- Alexa: Religious Chivalric
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Religious Chivalric
- DMOZ: Religious Chivalric
dmoz.org Directory: Religious Chivalric