English language web sites of non-profit and non-governmental organizations, as well as links to other directory categories for organizations and clubs not of a business or governmental nature. The first grouping of subcategories including resources for the non-profit sector. The second grouping holds sites and links to organization categories in other parts of the directory. Organizations Society.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organized (album) The only solo album by Morgan Nicholls, released in 2000.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- Platform The Guardian - Activate www
Platform to make the world a better place through technology and the internet. Guardian - Activate. Includes videos from annual summits. The Guardian - Activate.
- All Associations Unorthodox www
All about unconventional, Unorthodox, unrestrained and unrepentant strategic thinking on the future of associations and the association community. Associations Unorthodox.
- A The Peace and Justice Foundation, Inc. www
A human rights oriented education and advocacy organization, Peace and Justice Foundation, Inc., which organises demonstrations and educational initiatives. The Peace and Justice Foundation, Inc..
- Dedicated Office of the Americas www
Dedicated to the cause of Justice and Peace in the hemisphere through broad based educational programs. Office of the Americas.
- International Animals Without Frontiers www
International animal and nature organization. Without Frontiers. News, petitions, campaigns, and an Internet based animal identification system. Animals Without Frontiers.
- Registered Worldwide Veterinary Service www
Registered UK charity that supplies veterinary resources, Veterinary Service, in the form of volunteer teams, drugs, equipment and advice to help animal charities and non-profit organisations around the world. Worldwide Veterinary Service.
- A French Law and Unofficial Orders www
A discussion of the laws in France dealing with practices of unrecognized orders. French Law and Unofficial Orders.
- Aims International Knightly Order of Saint George - Canadian Priory www
Aims assist the needy. Knightly Order of Saint George - Canadian Priory. Includes history, insignia and knights of the order. International Knightly Order of Saint George - Canadian Priory.
- Facilitating Scholarly Societies Project www
Facilitating access to information about scholarly societies across the world. Scholarly Societies Project.
- Free GuideStar www
Free service with information on the programs and finances of more than 600, GuideStar,000 American charities and nonprofit organizations. GuideStar.
- Disability Blue Badge Network www
Disability self-advocacy group in the United Kingdom highlighting the disabled parking scheme for registered disabled drivers and passengers. Blue Badge Network.
- Provides National Benevolent Association www
Provides care and services to abused and neglected children, Benevolent Association, older adults, people with developmental disabilities, and other persons in need. Division of Social and Health Services of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ). National Benevolent Association.
- Alexa: Organizations Society
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizations Society
- DMOZ: Organizations Society
dmoz.org Directory: Organizations Society