English language web sites of non-profit and non-governmental organizations, as well as links to other directory categories for organizations and clubs not of a business or governmental nature. The first grouping of subcategories including resources for the non-profit sector. The second grouping holds sites and links to organization categories in other parts of the directory. Organizations Society.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organisation (band) An progressive pop krautrock band that was the immediate predecessor of the band Kraftwerk.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- Platform The Guardian - Activate www
Platform to make the world a better place through technology and the internet. Guardian - Activate. Includes videos from annual summits. The Guardian - Activate.
- Article The Village Voice: Tech Wars in Meat Space by Erik Baard www
Article on new less-lethal weapons police are looking at using to control protests, Village Voice: Tech Wars in Meat Space by Erik Baard, and new high tech devices being used by protesters. The Village Voice: Tech Wars in Meat Space by Erik Baard.
- Advocate American Benefits Council www
Advocate for voluntary private employee benefits, Benefits Council, based in Washington, DC, USA. Mission, members, issues, news, publications, and calendar. American Benefits Council.
- Founded Southern Poverty Law Center www
Founded in 1971, Poverty Law Center, is a non-profit organization that combats hate, intolerance and discrimination through education and litigation. Located in Montgomery, Alabama, it is also the site of the Maya Lin-designed Civil Rights Memorial. Southern Poverty Law Center.
- International Care For The Wild www
International wildlife charity dedicated to protecting animals from cruelty and exploitation. For The Wild. Includes fact sheets, news, information about current projects, and an online shop. Care For The Wild.
- Registered Worldwide Veterinary Service www
Registered UK charity that supplies veterinary resources, Veterinary Service, in the form of volunteer teams, drugs, equipment and advice to help animal charities and non-profit organisations around the world. Worldwide Veterinary Service.
- Association Society of the Golden Fleece www
Association of those interested in the Order of the Golden Fleece. the Golden Fleece. Includes history, insignia and knights of the order. Society of the Golden Fleece.
- Discusses Corpo della Nobilta Sammarinese - Association of the Nobility of San Marino www
Discusses the organization and titles. della Nobilta Sammarinese - Association of the Nobility of San Marino. [Italian/English] Corpo della Nobilta Sammarinese - Association of the Nobility of San Marino.
- Reports BBB Wise Giving Alliance www
Reports on nationally soliciting charitable organizations (USA) that are the subject of donor inquiries. Wise Giving Alliance. These reports include an evaluation of the subject charity in relation to the voluntary BBB charity standards. BBB Wise Giving Alliance.
- An Oneworld.net www
An internet community of organisations leading the way for human rights and sustainable development worldwide. Oneworld.net.
- Dedicated World Institute on Disability www
Dedicated to promoting independence and societal inclusion of people with disabilities. Institute on Disability. Includes publications, programs and events. World Institute on Disability.
- An Danny's Team www
An all volunteer nonprofit organization devoted to aiding people with disabilities and who are also in need. Danny's Team.
- Alexa: Organizations Society
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizations Society
- DMOZ: Organizations Society
dmoz.org Directory: Organizations Society