Consultants and service providers, providing services to legal professionals. Services Law Society.
- Software as a service A software licensing and delivery model in which software is licensed on a subscription basis and...
- Service-oriented architecture A style of software design where services are provided to the other components by application...
- Web service A service offered by an electronic device to another electronic device, communicating with each...
- Administrative service An indefinite academic appointment that can be terminated only for cause or under extraordinary...
- Service (business) A recognisable subset of economic services, and share their characteristics.
- Service (album) The sixth and, at the time, final studio album by Yellow Magic Orchestra.
- Church service A formalized period of communal worship in Christian tradition.
- Service (systems architecture) In the contexts of software architecture, service-orientation and service-oriented architecture...
- Service, Missouri An unincorporated community in Crawford County, in the U.S. state of Missouri.
- Services (football) An Indian football team representing the Indian defence services in the Santosh Trophy.
- Online West LegalEdCenter www
Online source for continuing legal education programs West LegalEdCenter.
- An Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education (IICLE) www
An independent, Institute for Continuing Legal Education (IICLE), self-supporting, not-for-profit corporation that provides the career-long practice guidance and tools to Illinois lawyers and judges. Includes online ordering of books, forms and courses, SmartBooks information, FAQs, and history. Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education (IICLE).
- A European Court Reporting www
A Court reporting agency based in Paris, Court Reporting, France, serving Europe. List of services, on-line scheduling, contacts. European Court Reporting.
- Searchable LawInfo.com www
Searchable directory of experts, LawInfo.com, attorneys, investigators, and legal support service providers. LawInfo.com.
- Directory Martindale-Hubbell www
Directory of dispute resolution professionals, Martindale-Hubbell, experts, legal support services, and lawyers, searchable by name, location and specialty. Martindale-Hubbell.
- Intellectual Plougmann & Vingtoft A/S www
Plougmann & Vingtoft A/S.
- Offers Cabinet Enpora www
Offers prosecuting domestic and foreign patent, Enpora, trademark and design applications. Includes description of services and overview. Cabinet Enpora.
- Trial Hennington & Associates www
Trial and jury consulting firm. Hennington & Associates.
- Consultation Talisman International, LLC www
Consultation for litigation support and information security. Talisman International, LLC.
- Alexa: Services Law
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Services Law
- DMOZ: Services Law
dmoz.org Directory: Services Law