This section contains organizations promoting technology in the legal field, or legal organizations concerned with the legal ramifications of technology. Organizations in this section tend to be nonprofit entities concerned primarily with networking, education and promotion of their members, as opposed to entities providing legal technology services. Technology Organizations Law Society.
Technology ("science of craft", from Greek τέχνη, techne, "art, skill, cunning of hand"; and -λογία, -logia ) is the collection of techniques, skills, methods and processes used in the production of goods or services or in the accomplishment of objectives, such as scientific investigation. (wikipedia)
- Technology The collection of techniques, skills, and processes used in the production of goods or...
- Technology (band) A Soviet-Russian synthpop band created by Leonid Velichkovsky, Andrey Kokhaev, Roman Ryabtsev...
- Technology (album) The first album of the Melodic death metal band Crimson Death.
- Non-profit Legal XML www
Non-profit organization developing open standards for legal documents and related applications. XML. Information about the organization, meeting minutes, and national workgroups. Legal XML.
- Striving Computer Policy and Law Program www
Striving to answer policy-related questions, Policy and Law Program, and to educate users about ways in which they can take advantage of these technologies without violating ethical or legal standards. Computer Policy and Law Program.
- A Computer Law Association www
A non-profit international association serving information technology professionals worldwide with case developments and articles on computer law. Computer Law Association.
- Fostering Berkeley Center for Law & Technology www
Fostering advancement of technology by promoting the understanding and guiding the development of intellectual property and related fields of law. Berkeley Center for Law & Technology.
- Focusing Consumer Project on Technology www
Focusing on intellectual property rights and health care, Project on Technology, electronic commerce, and competition policy. Consumer Project on Technology.
- Promoting British and Irish Legal Education Technology Association (BILETA) www
Promoting technology in legal education throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland. and Irish Legal Education Technology Association (BILETA). British and Irish Legal Education Technology Association (BILETA).
- Research Berkman Center for Internet and Society www
Research program at Harvard Law School centered on the legal, Center for Internet and Society, social, and technical structures of the Internet. Berkman Center for Internet and Society.
- Independent Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand Inc. www
Independent society whose principal objects are to provide a forum for the dissemination and discussion of IP matters. Property Society of Australia and New Zealand Inc.. Information about committees, publications, and events posted. Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand Inc..
- The ABA Section of Intellectual Property Law www
The largest, Section of Intellectual Property Law, and probably most influential, intellectual property organization in the U.S. ABA Section of Intellectual Property Law.
- Alexa: Technology Organizations
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Technology Organizations
- DMOZ: Technology Organizations
dmoz.org Directory: Technology Organizations