Legal organizations, such as bar associations, associations of lawyers and other legal professionals engaged in a specific practice area of law. Generally, organizations in this section offer professional support, networking, education and membership to other legal professionals as opposed to providing legal services directly to the public. Organizations Law Society.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organized (album) The only solo album by Morgan Nicholls, released in 2000.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- Information Las Vegas Chapter ALA www
Information about ALA and the chapter, Vegas Chapter ALA, mission statement, meeting schedule, officers, news and announcements, membership information, job bank, links, and discussion forum. Las Vegas Chapter ALA.
- About Puget Sound ALA www
About the association, Sound ALA, board, calendar, how to join, members, employment, links, sponsors, and gallery. Puget Sound ALA.
- Network Adlaw International www
Network of law firms specialising in advertising and marketing law. Adlaw International.
- A Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law www
A nonpartisan, Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, nonprofit organization, was formed in 1963 to involve the private bar in the provision of legal services to victims of racial discrimination. Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law.
- A Equal Justice Initiative of Alabama www
A nonprofit organization providing legal representation to indigent defendants and prisoners denied fair and just treatment in the legal system. Equal Justice Initiative of Alabama.
- Pan-European European Council for Agricultural Law www
Pan-European organisation which representing lawyers interested in agricultural and rural law. Council for Agricultural Law. Description of services, list of members, contacts. European Council for Agricultural Law.
- A International Academy of Collaborative Professionals www
A community of legal, Academy of Collaborative Professionals, mental health and financial professionals working in concert to create client-centered processes for resolving conflict International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
- A Cape Cod Dispute Resolution Center Inc www
A private, Cod Dispute Resolution Center Inc, non-profit organization offering mediation services, and training to individuals and businesses on Cape Cod and throughout Southeastern Massachusetts. Cape Cod Dispute Resolution Center Inc.
- Supporting Washington Area Lawyers for the Arts www
Supporting artistic expression and innovation by serving the legal needs of Washington, Area Lawyers for the Arts, Maryland and Virginia's arts and cultural communities. Events, educational programs, attorney referrals, and opportunities to volunteer. Washington Area Lawyers for the Arts.
- Alexa: Organizations Law
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizations Law
- DMOZ: Organizations Law
dmoz.org Directory: Organizations Law