Legal organizations, such as bar associations, associations of lawyers and other legal professionals engaged in a specific practice area of law. Generally, organizations in this section offer professional support, networking, education and membership to other legal professionals as opposed to providing legal services directly to the public. Organizations Law Society.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organisation (band) An progressive pop krautrock band that was the immediate predecessor of the band Kraftwerk.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- Information Las Vegas Chapter ALA www
Information about ALA and the chapter, Vegas Chapter ALA, mission statement, meeting schedule, officers, news and announcements, membership information, job bank, links, and discussion forum. Las Vegas Chapter ALA.
- Chapter Pittsburgh Legal Administrators Association www
Chapter information, Legal Administrators Association, how to join, seminars, events, links, awards, and members-only section. Pittsburgh Legal Administrators Association.
- Network Adlaw International www
Network of law firms specialising in advertising and marketing law. Adlaw International.
- North Commercial Law League of America www
North America's oldest creditors' rights organization. Law League of America. The site is designed to provide resources for attorneys and collections professionals, both members and non-members, with the resources they need to practice in the field of credit and collections. Commercial Law League of America.
- A Equal Justice Initiative of Alabama www
A nonprofit organization providing legal representation to indigent defendants and prisoners denied fair and just treatment in the legal system. Equal Justice Initiative of Alabama.
- Pan-European European Council for Agricultural Law www
Pan-European organisation which representing lawyers interested in agricultural and rural law. Council for Agricultural Law. Description of services, list of members, contacts. European Council for Agricultural Law.
- A International Academy of Collaborative Professionals www
A community of legal, Academy of Collaborative Professionals, mental health and financial professionals working in concert to create client-centered processes for resolving conflict International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
- Spearheading Section of Dispute Resolution - American Bar Association www
Spearheading model mediation laws, Dispute Resolution - American Bar Association, dispute resolution in health care, and the Uniform Arbitration Act, and issuing policy statements and ethical advisories. Section of Dispute Resolution - American Bar Association.
- Supporting Washington Area Lawyers for the Arts www
Supporting artistic expression and innovation by serving the legal needs of Washington, Area Lawyers for the Arts, Maryland and Virginia's arts and cultural communities. Events, educational programs, attorney referrals, and opportunities to volunteer. Washington Area Lawyers for the Arts.
- Alexa: Organizations Law
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizations Law
- DMOZ: Organizations Law
dmoz.org Directory: Organizations Law