Portals and directories addressing computer technology law. Resources Computer and Technology Law Legal Information Law Society.
A resource is a source or supply from which benefit is produced. Typically resources are materials, energy, services, staff, knowledge, or other assets that are transformed to produce benefit and in the process may be consumed or made unavailable. (wikipedia)
- Resource A source or supply from which benefit is produced.
- Natural resource Natural resources are resources that exist without actions of humankind.
- Web resource The concept of a web resource is primitive in the web architecture, and is used in the definition...
- Water resources Water resources are sources of water that are potentially useful.
- Resource (biology) A substance or object in the environment required by an organism for normal growth, maintenance...
- Resource (economics) In economics, factors of production, resources, or inputs are what is used in the production...
- Human resources The people who make up the workforce of an organization, business sector, or economy.
- Resource (project management) In project management terminology, resources are required to carry out the project tasks.
- Resource (computing) Physical or virtual entities of limited availability (e.g., memory, processing capacity, and...
- Computational resource A resource used by some computational models in the solution of computational problems.
- Resource fork A fork or section of a file on Apple's classic Mac OS operating system, which was also carried...
- An BitLaw www
An introduction to, BitLaw, and analysis of, intellectual property legal issues which govern the Internet and the development of high technology products. BitLaw.
- Coverage eLawNetwork.com www
Coverage of Internet-related law, eLawNetwork.com, legislation, and articles. eLawNetwork.com.
- Court InfoLaw Web www
Court cases, Web, documents and articles that relate to information law, and the legal aspects of the Internet. InfoLaw Web.
- Resources Internet Laws www
Resources relating to Romanian Internet law. Internet Laws.
- Information BickLaw www
Information on Internet law and policy, BickLaw, by law professor Jonathan Bick. BickLaw.
- News eCommerce Times www
News and information about electronic commerce. eCommerce Times.
- Personal David Loundy www
Personal webpage of attorney and author David Loundy, Loundy, with articles and links useful for lawyers and researchers in the area of on-line law. David Loundy.
- Information KuesterLaw www
Information and links to internet legal and intellectual property issues, KuesterLaw, from Jeffrey R. Kuester KuesterLaw.
- History dataprotection.eu www
History and theory of European data protection law. dataprotection.eu.
- Studying Stanford Center for Internet and Society www
Studying the interaction of new technologies and the law. Stanford Center for Internet and Society.
- Alexa: Resources Computer and Technology Law
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Resources Computer and Technology Law
- DMOZ: Resources Computer and Technology Law
dmoz.org Directory: Resources Computer and Technology Law