Sites about spam laws. Unsolicited Email Internet Computer and Technology Law Legal Information Law Society.
- Wikipedia: Email spam, also known as junk email, is a type of electronic spam where unsolicited messages are sent by email.
- Address munging - Address munging is the practice of disguising an e-mail address to prevent it from being automatically collected by unsolicited bulk e-mail providers.
- Anti-spam techniques - Various anti-spam techniques are used to prevent email spam.
- Botnet - A botnet is a number of Internet-connected devices, each of which is running one or more bots. Botnets can be used to perform distributed denial-of-service attack, steal data, send spam, and allows the attacker to access the device and its connection.
- The Canadian Coalition Against Unsolicited Commercial Email - The Canadian Coalition Against Unsolicited Commercial E-mail, or CAUCE Canada, is a consumer organization, campaigning against what is commonly known as spam e-mail.
- CAUCE - CAUCE, or the Coalition Against Unsolicited Commercial Email, is a non-profit advocacy group that works to reduce the amount of unsolicited commercial email, or spam, via legislation.
- Chain email - A chain letter is a message that attempts to convince the recipient to make a number of copies of the letter and then pass them on to a certain number of recipients. The "chain" is actually an exponentially growing pyramid that cannot be sustained indefinitely.
- Advertising by medium
- Digital marketing
- Marketing techniques
- Opinion USA Today: New Law Packs Potent Tools www
Opinion piece that describes the Can-Spam Act as an effective means to combat the annoying scourge of spam. USA Today: New Law Packs Potent Tools.
- Selling Can-Spam Toolkit www
Selling an information kit pertaining to the Can-Spam Act. Can-Spam Toolkit.
- Internet Center for Law, Commerce & Technology www
Internet legal news affecting the West Coast, for Law, Commerce & Technology, and reviews of web pages relating to Internet privacy, ecommerce, and child protection. Affiliated with the University of Washington School of Law. Center for Law, Commerce & Technology.
- Summaries Internet Library of Law www
Summaries of court decisions shaping the law of the Internet, Library of Law, by attorney Martin Samson. Internet Library of Law.
- Informing Business Software Alliance - Software Piracy Prevention www
Informing the public of the effects of software piracy, Software Alliance - Software Piracy Prevention, and of action that can be taken to curb this ongoing activity. Business Software Alliance - Software Piracy Prevention.
- Alexa: Unsolicited Email Internet
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Unsolicited Email Internet
- DMOZ: Unsolicited Email Internet
dmoz.org Directory: Unsolicited Email Internet