Legal information specifically relating to the law and regulation of e-commerce. E-Commerce Internet Computer and Technology Law Legal Information Law Society.
Electronic commerce, commonly written as E-Commerce or eCommerce, is the trading or facilitation of trading in products or services using computer networks, such as the Internet or online social networks. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: E-commerce is the activity of buying or selling of products on online services or over the Internet. Electronic commerce draws on technologies such as mobile commerce, electronic funds transfer, supply chain management, Internet marketing, online transaction processing, electronic data interchange, inventory management systems, and automated data collection systems.
- E-commerce Category
- Alternative payments - Alternative payments refers to payment methods that are used as an alternative to credit card payments. Most alternative payment methods address a domestic economy or have been specifically developed for electronic commerce and the payment systems are generally supported and operated by local banks.
- Digital economy - Digital economy refers to an economy that is based on digital computing technologies. The digital economy is also sometimes called the Internet Economy, the New Economy, or Web Economy. Increasingly, the "digital economy" is intertwined with the traditional economy making a clear delineation harder.
- E-commerce credit card payment system
- Electronic bill payment - Electronic bill payment is a feature of online, mobile and telephone banking, similar in its effect to a giro, allowing a customer of a financial institution to transfer money from their transaction or credit card account to a creditor or vendor such as a public utility, department store or an...
- Electronic money - Digital currency is a type of currency available only in digital form, not in physical. It exhibits properties similar to physical currencies, but allows for instantaneous transactions and borderless transfer-of-ownership.
- Non-store retailing - Non-store retailing is the selling of goods and services outside the confines of a retail facility. It is a generic term describing retailing taking place outside of shops and stores.
- Supply chain management
- Introduction Western Australia - Department of Business & Industries www
Introduction page to government strategies and assistance schemes for e-commerce. Western Australia - Department of Business & Industries.
- The Internet Business Law Services - E-Commerce News www
The latest international Internet and E-Commerce law news sourced directly from governments' offices, Business Law Services - E-Commerce News, international organizations, law firms, and educational institutions. Internet Business Law Services - E-Commerce News.
- Sample GNU Public License www
Sample license agreement to distribute software. GNU Public License.
- Information WIPO - E-Commerce and Copyright www
Information regarding World Intellectual Property Organization's efforts concerning electronic commerce. WIPO - E-Commerce and Copyright.
- Articles NetAcademy - Electronic Markets www
Articles on international electronic commerce. NetAcademy - Electronic Markets.
- Organization Internet Law and Policy Forum www
Organization of Internet-centric companies with a common interest in fostering the growth of Internet electronic commerce and communications. Internet Law and Policy Forum.
- Comments Michael Geist www
Comments on law and technology topics by Prof. Geist. Michael Geist of the University of Ottawa. Michael Geist.
- Full Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002 www
Full text of Statutory Instrument 2002 No. Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002. 2013. Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002.
- This E-commerce and the Law www
This guide introduces business owners in the UK to various regulations, and the Law, and provides practical advice on how to ensure that compliance with legal requirements. E-commerce and the Law.
- Links Michael Froomkin www
Links to legal articles on e-commerce, Froomkin, encryption, privacy and related Internet law issues, from a Professor of Law at the University of Miami School of Law. Michael Froomkin.
- Provides Business.gov - E-Commerce www
Provides legal and regulatory information to help small business owners open an online store and getting started in e-commerce. Business.gov - E-Commerce.
- Providing Cybertelecom www
Providing information on U. Cybertelecom.S. federal laws, regulations and initiatives that relate to the Internet. Cybertelecom.
- Summaries Internet Library of Law www
Summaries of court decisions shaping the law of the Internet, Library of Law, by attorney Martin Samson. Internet Library of Law.
- Alexa: E-Commerce Internet
Alexa Directory Top Sites: E-Commerce Internet
- DMOZ: E-Commerce Internet
dmoz.org Directory: E-Commerce Internet