Employment Law Society.
Employment is a relationship between two parties, usually based on a contract where work is paid for, where one party, which may be a corporation, for profit, not-for-profit organization, co-operative or other entity is the employer and the other is the employee. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Employment is a relationship between two parties, usually based on a contract where work is paid for, where one party, which may be a corporation, for profit, not-for-profit organization, co-operative or other entity is the employer and the other is the employee. Employees work in return for payment, which may be in the form of an hourly wage, by piecework or an annual salary, depending on the type of work an employee does or which sector she or he is working in. Employees in some fields or sectors may receive gratuities, bonus payment or stock options. In some types of employment, employees may receive benefits in addition to payment. Benefits can include health insurance, housing, disability insurance or use of a gym. Employment is typically governed by employment laws, regulations or legal contracts.
- Employment Category
- Legal Exclusively Legal www
Legal staffing services include temporary and direct hire job placement of non-attorney staff to private law firms and corporate and governmental legal departments. Exclusively Legal.
- Discussion The Professional Development Center www
Discussion groups and articles for attorneys, Professional Development Center, whether they are seeking their first legal job or seeking alternatives to their present positions. The Professional Development Center.
- Employment Palidan www
Employment and attorney placement services. Palidan.
- Resources Career Center on Lexis-Nexis www
Resources and tools for the legal professional seeking a position in the law arena. Career Center on Lexis-Nexis.
- Attorney Lawyers in Transition www
Attorney Hindi Greenberg, Transition, author of The Lawyer’s Career Change Handbook, offers counseling, outplacement, tapes, seminars, and other resources. Lawyers in Transition.
- A Should You Be A Lawyer? www
A critical view of the legal profession for prospective or current law students and lawyers. You Be A Lawyer?. Should You Be A Lawyer?.
- On-line LawTalkers.com www
On-line community for legal professions. LawTalkers.com.
- Searchable LawInfo.com www
Searchable job listings for attorneys, LawInfo.com, paralegals, investigators, and court reporters. LawInfo.com.
- Review Find Law Career Center www
Review job listings, Law Career Center, research employers and salary information, and career advice. Find Law Career Center.
- Advertising LawEnforcementJobs.com www
Advertising and recruitment agency for law enforcemnt. LawEnforcementJobs.com. Job seekers can search jobs by position, location, or sector. LawEnforcementJobs.com.
- Provides Park Ranger Career Site www
Provides details of requirements, Ranger Career Site, education and a message board. Park Ranger Career Site.
- Resume Lawmatch www
Resume and job posting service for legal staffing positions. Lawmatch.
- Legal Swan Legal Search www
Legal recruiter based in Los Angeles, Legal Search, California, handling recruiting for law firms and corporations on a nationwide basis placing partners, associates, and in-house counsel. Swan Legal Search.
- Alexa: Employment Law
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Employment Law
- DMOZ: Employment Law
dmoz.org Directory: Employment Law