Employment Law Society.
Employment is a relationship between two parties, usually based on a contract where work is paid for, where one party, which may be a corporation, for profit, not-for-profit organization, co-operative or other entity is the employer and the other is the employee. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Employment is a relationship between two parties, usually based on a contract where work is paid for, where one party, which may be a corporation, for profit, not-for-profit organization, co-operative or other entity is the employer and the other is the employee. Employees work in return for payment, which may be in the form of an hourly wage, by piecework or an annual salary, depending on the type of work an employee does or which sector she or he is working in. Employees in some fields or sectors may receive gratuities, bonus payment or stock options. In some types of employment, employees may receive benefits in addition to payment. Benefits can include health insurance, housing, disability insurance or use of a gym. Employment is typically governed by employment laws or regulations or legal contracts.
- Employment Category
- Legal Exclusively Legal www
Legal staffing services include temporary and direct hire job placement of non-attorney staff to private law firms and corporate and governmental legal departments. Exclusively Legal.
- Employment Palidan www
Employment and attorney placement services. Palidan.
- Discussion The Professional Development Center www
Discussion groups and articles for attorneys, Professional Development Center, whether they are seeking their first legal job or seeking alternatives to their present positions. The Professional Development Center.
- Resources Career Center on Lexis-Nexis www
Resources and tools for the legal professional seeking a position in the law arena. Career Center on Lexis-Nexis.
- A Should You Be A Lawyer? www
A critical view of the legal profession for prospective or current law students and lawyers. You Be A Lawyer?. Should You Be A Lawyer?.
- Career Nielsen Career Consulting www
Career consulting services specializing in working with attorneys and other legal professionals. Career Consulting. Based in Chicago. Nielsen Career Consulting.
- On-line LawTalkers.com www
On-line community for legal professions. LawTalkers.com.
- UK Totallylegal.com www
UK based job board featuring vacancies for lawyers, Totallylegal.com, legal secretaries, legal executives and paralegals. Totallylegal.com.
- Membership-based LawCrossing www
Membership-based job board and career resource for lawyers, LawCrossing, paralegals, legal secretaries and legal staff. LawCrossing.
- Offering PublicSafetyTesting.com www
Offering fee-based online testing for participating public safety employers in Washington, PublicSafetyTesting.com, Alaska, California and Idaho. PublicSafetyTesting.com.
- Recruits Probation Training Midlands Consortium www
Recruits and trains people to become qualified probation officers in the UK. Probation Training Midlands Consortium.
- Based Ammons Law Focus www
Based in Texas, Law Focus, offers nationwide recruiting services for legal professionals. Ammons Law Focus.
- Legal Marsden International www
Legal recruitment firm with offices in London, International, Toronto and Johannesburg, focusing on search and placement services for international, in-house and partner markets. Marsden International.
- Alexa: Employment Law
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Employment Law
- DMOZ: Employment Law
dmoz.org Directory: Employment Law