Employment Law Society.
Employment is a relationship between two parties, usually based on a contract where work is paid for, where one party, which may be a corporation, for profit, not-for-profit organization, co-operative or other entity is the employer and the other is the employee. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Employment is a relationship between two parties, usually based on a contract where work is paid for, where one party, which may be a corporation, for profit, not-for-profit organization, co-operative or other entity is the employer and the other is the employee. Employees work in return for payment, which may be in the form of an hourly wage, by piecework or an annual salary, depending on the type of work an employee does or which sector she or he is working in. Employees in some fields or sectors may receive gratuities, bonus payment or stock options. In some types of employment, employees may receive benefits in addition to payment. Benefits can include health insurance, housing, disability insurance or use of a gym. Employment is typically governed by employment laws, regulations or legal contracts.
- Employment Category
- Resources Career Center on Lexis-Nexis www
Resources and tools for the legal professional seeking a position in the law arena. Career Center on Lexis-Nexis.
- Discussion The Professional Development Center www
Discussion groups and articles for attorneys, Professional Development Center, whether they are seeking their first legal job or seeking alternatives to their present positions. The Professional Development Center.
- Legal Exclusively Legal www
Legal staffing services include temporary and direct hire job placement of non-attorney staff to private law firms and corporate and governmental legal departments. Exclusively Legal.
- Employment Palidan www
Employment and attorney placement services. Palidan.
- Nisus Nisus Group (USA) www
Nisus Advisors provides transactional and advisory career-transition and development representation to qualified professionals at all levels in law, Group (USA), finance, media and industry. Nisus Group (USA).
- A Should You Be A Lawyer? www
A critical view of the legal profession for prospective or current law students and lawyers. You Be A Lawyer?. Should You Be A Lawyer?.
- On-line LawTalkers.com www
On-line community for legal professions. LawTalkers.com.
- Subscription AttorneyJobs.com www
Subscription database of jobs for attorneys, AttorneyJobs.com, covering the private sector, government, and academia. AttorneyJobs.com.
- Subscription-based Martindale-Hubbell eAttorney www
Subscription-based career resource for lawyers and legal staff. Martindale-Hubbell eAttorney.
- Lists Job Cop www
Lists jobs on a state by state basis, Cop, involving various fields of law enforcement. Job Cop.
- Career Hispanic American Police Command Officers Association www
Career site and membership organization for Hispanic American Police Commanders nationwide. Hispanic American Police Command Officers Association.
- Legal Albion Legal Staffing Solutions www
Legal support company offering legal secretaries, Legal Staffing Solutions, paralegals, executive assistants, administrative assistants, receptionists, data entry clerks and other support staff on a temp, temp-to-hire and permanent basis. Albion Legal Staffing Solutions.
- Temporary Proxy Personnel, LLC www
Temporary staffing firm, Personnel, LLC, located in Washington, D.C., specializing in recruiting and placing personnel in the legal, medical, office and IT industries. Proxy Personnel, LLC.
- Alexa: Employment Law
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Employment Law
- DMOZ: Employment Law
dmoz.org Directory: Employment Law