Law student organizations. Organizations Education Law Society.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organized (album) The only solo album by Morgan Nicholls, released in 2000.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- A Epsilon Sigma Lambda Phi Fraternity/Sorority, Inc. www
Epsilon Sigma Lambda Phi Fraternity/Sorority, Inc..
- Association International Law Students Association www
Association of students and young lawyers dedicated to the study and promotion of international law, Law Students Association, known for sponsoring the Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition as well as publications and conferences in the field. International Law Students Association.
- Officers, Delta Theta Phi - University of Pittsburgh School of Law - John B. Gibson Senate www
Officers, Theta Phi - University of Pittsburgh School of Law - John B. Gibson Senate, history, polls, events, law news, biography of John B. Gibson. Delta Theta Phi - University of Pittsburgh School of Law - John B. Gibson Senate.
- Alumni Delta Theta Phi - Metropolitan Detroit Alumni Senate www
Alumni employment opportunities, Theta Phi - Metropolitan Detroit Alumni Senate, calendar of events and pictures. Delta Theta Phi - Metropolitan Detroit Alumni Senate.
- A Phi Delta Phi - University of Kansas Law www
A law fraternity located in Lawrence, Delta Phi - University of Kansas Law, KS. Phi Delta Phi - University of Kansas Law.
- International Phi Delta Phi - Official Site www
International legal fraternity that offers law students a rich tradition promoting higher standards of professional ethics and culture both in law schools and the legal profession at large. Phi Delta Phi - Official Site.
- A Phi Alpha Delta - Official Site www
A professional service organization composed of pre-law students, Alpha Delta - Official Site, law students, legal educators, attorneys, judges, and government officials. Phi Alpha Delta - Official Site.
- Advocating Law School Consortium Project www
Advocating for law schools to expand their missions to support and solo and small-firm practitioners committed to serving low and moderate-income individuals and communities. Law School Consortium Project.
- A The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI) www
A consortium of over 170 law schools which offers over 100 computer-based legal tutorials for use by law students at member institutions. Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI). The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI).
- Alexa: Organizations Education
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizations Education
- DMOZ: Organizations Education
dmoz.org Directory: Organizations Education