Law student organizations. Organizations Education Law Society.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organisation (band) An progressive pop krautrock band that was the immediate predecessor of the band Kraftwerk.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- Association International Law Students Association www
Association of students and young lawyers dedicated to the study and promotion of international law, Law Students Association, known for sponsoring the Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition as well as publications and conferences in the field. International Law Students Association.
- A Epsilon Sigma Lambda Phi Fraternity/Sorority, Inc. www
Epsilon Sigma Lambda Phi Fraternity/Sorority, Inc..
- Officers, Delta Theta Phi - University of Pittsburgh School of Law - John B. Gibson Senate www
Officers, Theta Phi - University of Pittsburgh School of Law - John B. Gibson Senate, history, polls, events, law news, biography of John B. Gibson. Delta Theta Phi - University of Pittsburgh School of Law - John B. Gibson Senate.
- Alumni Delta Theta Phi - Metropolitan Detroit Alumni Senate www
Alumni employment opportunities, Theta Phi - Metropolitan Detroit Alumni Senate, calendar of events and pictures. Delta Theta Phi - Metropolitan Detroit Alumni Senate.
- International Phi Delta Phi - Official Site www
International legal fraternity that offers law students a rich tradition promoting higher standards of professional ethics and culture both in law schools and the legal profession at large. Phi Delta Phi - Official Site.
- A Phi Delta Phi - University of Kansas Law www
A law fraternity located in Lawrence, Delta Phi - University of Kansas Law, KS. Phi Delta Phi - University of Kansas Law.
- A Phi Alpha Delta - Official Site www
A professional service organization composed of pre-law students, Alpha Delta - Official Site, law students, legal educators, attorneys, judges, and government officials. Phi Alpha Delta - Official Site.
- A The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI) www
A consortium of over 170 law schools which offers over 100 computer-based legal tutorials for use by law students at member institutions. Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI). The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI).
- Sponsoring American Institute for Legal Education www
Sponsoring study programs on the law and legal systems in the United States, Institute for Legal Education, for foreign lawyers, law students, and professionals. American Institute for Legal Education.
- Alexa: Organizations Education
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizations Education
- DMOZ: Organizations Education
dmoz.org Directory: Organizations Education