Education Law Society.
Education is the process of facilitating learning, or the acquisition of knowledge, skills, values, beliefs, and habits. (wikipedia)
- Education The process of facilitating learning, or the acquisition of knowledge, skills, values...
- An Education A 2009 coming-of-age drama film based on a memoir of the same name by British journalist Lynn...
- School of education A division within a university that is devoted to scholarship in the field of education, which is...
- Education (Chittenden Memorial Window) A stained-glass window commissioned from Louis Comfort Tiffany's Tiffany Glass Company during the...
- Educating... Educating... is a British documentary reality television programme on Channel 4 which first...
- A The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI) www
A consortium of over 170 law schools which offers over 100 computer-based legal tutorials for use by law students at member institutions. Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI). The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI).
- Advocating Law School Consortium Project www
Advocating for law schools to expand their missions to support and solo and small-firm practitioners committed to serving low and moderate-income individuals and communities. Law School Consortium Project.
- Sponsoring American Institute for Legal Education www
Sponsoring study programs on the law and legal systems in the United States, Institute for Legal Education, for foreign lawyers, law students, and professionals. American Institute for Legal Education.
- Information European Law Moot Court Competition www
Information regarding the European Law Moot Court Competition and the European Law Moot Court Society. European Law Moot Court Competition.
- Criminal National Criminal Justice Trial Advocacy Competition www
Criminal trial competition for law students held annually in Chicago, Criminal Justice Trial Advocacy Competition, co-hosted by the American Bar Association's Criminal Justice Section and The John Marshall Law School. National Criminal Justice Trial Advocacy Competition.
- Conference Hague Conference - Conference de la Haye www
Conference on private international law. Conference - Conference de la Haye. [Site available in French and English.] Hague Conference - Conference de la Haye.
- Listings IBC Legal www
Listings of UK conferences, Legal, seminars, and legal publishing resources. IBC Legal.
- Providing WorkCompAcademy www
Providing classes on California workers compensation law. WorkCompAcademy.
- Workshops ACT of Communication www
Workshops to train lawyers in litigation technique. ACT of Communication.
- Master LLM-Guide.com www
Master of Law programs worldwide, LLM-Guide.com, with contact address, subject specialties, and links. LLM-Guide.com.
- Association International Law Students Association www
Association of students and young lawyers dedicated to the study and promotion of international law, Law Students Association, known for sponsoring the Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition as well as publications and conferences in the field. International Law Students Association.
- A Epsilon Sigma Lambda Phi Fraternity/Sorority, Inc. www
Epsilon Sigma Lambda Phi Fraternity/Sorority, Inc..
- National American Association for Paralegal Education (AAfPE) www
National organization that serves the needs of paralegal educators and institutions offering legal assistant educational programs. Association for Paralegal Education (AAfPE). Listings of member schools alphabetically and by state. American Association for Paralegal Education (AAfPE).
- Nationally American Institute for Paralegal Studies www
Nationally accredited school, Institute for Paralegal Studies, offering training for students wishing to become paralegals or legal assistants. American Institute for Paralegal Studies.
- Alexa: Education Law
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Education Law
- DMOZ: Education Law
dmoz.org Directory: Education Law