Europe Courts Law Society.
Europe is a continent that comprises the westernmost part of Eurasia. Europe is bordered by the Arctic Ocean to the north, the Atlantic Ocean to the west, and the Mediterranean Sea to the south. (wikipedia)
- Europe A continent located entirely in the Northern Hemisphere and mostly in the Eastern Hemisphere.
- European Union A political and economic union of member states that are located primarily in Europe.
- Europe (band) A Swedish rock band formed in Upplands V sby in 1979, by vocalist Joey Tempest, guitarist John...
- Continental Europe The continuous continent of Europe excluding its surrounding islands.
- Europe (anthem) The national anthem of Kosovo. It was composed by Mendi Mengjiqi.
- Europe (magazine) A French literary magazine founded in 1923.
- European Meanings See related meanings for the word 'European'.
- Information European Court of Human Rights www
Information about the Court, Court of Human Rights, including pending cases, judgments and decisions, basic texts, and press releases, in English and French. European Court of Human Rights.
- Tribunal International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea www
Tribunal for disputes arising out of the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea, Tribunal for the Law of the Sea, based in Hamburg, Germany. Includes text of proceedings and judgments and other documents in English and French. International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea.
- General World Courts www
General information, Courts, including procedures, history, statistics and authority of various International World Courts.
- Alexa: Europe Courts
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Europe Courts
- DMOZ: Europe Courts
dmoz.org Directory: Europe Courts