This section is for sites about international courts or the principles behind courts in general. Courts Law Society.
A court is a tribunal, often as a government institution, with the authority to adjudicate legal disputes between parties and carry out the administration of justice in civil, criminal, and administrative matters in accordance with the rule of law. (wikipedia)
- Court A tribunal, often as a government institution, with the authority to adjudicate legal disputes...
- Court (basketball) The playing surface, consisting of a rectangular floor with baskets at either end.
- Tennis court The venue where the sport of tennis is played.
- Court (District Electoral Area) Court is one of the ten district electoral areas in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- Courthouse A building that is home to a local court of law and often the regional county government as well...
- Court (royal) An extended royal household in a monarchy, including all those who regularly attend on a monarch...
- Court (film) A 2014 Indian multilingual legal drama film, written and directed by Chaitanya Tamhane in his...
- Court Line A prominent British holiday charter airline during the early 1970s based at Luton Airport in...
- Court (surname) Meanings See related meanings for the phrase 'Court (surname)'.
- International Court of Justice (ICJ) www
Seeks to resolve matters of international law disputed by state governments. Court of Justice (ICJ). General information, World Court decisions, and other resources.
- General World Courts www
General information, Courts, including procedures, history, statistics and authority of various International World Courts.
- Tribunal International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea www
Tribunal for disputes arising out of the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea, Tribunal for the Law of the Sea, based in Hamburg, Germany. Includes text of proceedings and judgments and other documents in English and French. International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea.
- Information European Court of Human Rights www
Information about the Court, Court of Human Rights, including pending cases, judgments and decisions, basic texts, and press releases, in English and French. European Court of Human Rights.
- Serge U.S. vs. U.N. Court: Two Worldviews www
Serge Schmemann discusses the fundamentally different vision of global organizations in US and Europe. vs. U.N. Court: Two Worldviews. New York Times, US. U.S. vs. U.N. Court: Two Worldviews.
- California-based International Criminal Court Alliance www
California-based research and education group advocating American participation in the ICC. Criminal Court Alliance. Lists goals, contact information, and related links. International Criminal Court Alliance.
- Professor A Politicized ICTY Should Come to An End www
Professor Jianming Shen, Politicized ICTY Should Come to An End, St. John's University School of Law. A Politicized ICTY Should Come to An End.
- Official International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY) www
Official website of the UN international tribunal. Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY). International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY).
- Alexa: Courts Law
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Courts Law
- DMOZ: Courts Law
dmoz.org Directory: Courts Law