This section is for sites about international courts or the principles behind courts in general. Courts Law Society.
A court is a tribunal, often as a government institution, with the authority to adjudicate legal disputes between parties and carry out the administration of justice in civil, criminal, and administrative matters in accordance with the rule of law. (wikipedia)
- Court A tribunal, often as a government institution, with the authority to adjudicate legal disputes...
- Cul-de-sac From French "cul-de-sac", meaning a deadlock, literally the bottom of a bag.
- Court (basketball) The playing surface, consisting of a rectangular floor with baskets at either end.
- Court (royal) An extended royal household in a monarchy, including all those who regularly attend on a monarch...
- courthouse A building that is home to a local court of law and often the regional county government as well...
- The Court (TV series) An American legal drama television series that aired from March 26 until April 9, 2002.
- Courts Island A dolerite island with an area of 15.83 ha in south-eastern Australia.
- Courts (brand) A furniture and electronics retailing brand used by stores in the Caribbean and Asia.
- Court (surname) Meanings See related meanings for the phrase 'Court (surname)'.
- International Court of Justice (ICJ) www
Seeks to resolve matters of international law disputed by state governments. Court of Justice (ICJ). General information, World Court decisions, and other resources.
- Tribunal International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea www
Tribunal for disputes arising out of the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea, Tribunal for the Law of the Sea, based in Hamburg, Germany. Includes text of proceedings and judgments and other documents in English and French. International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea.
- General World Courts www
General information, Courts, including procedures, history, statistics and authority of various International World Courts.
- Information European Court of Human Rights www
Information about the Court, Court of Human Rights, including pending cases, judgments and decisions, basic texts, and press releases, in English and French. European Court of Human Rights.
- The Coalition for an International Criminal Court www
The primary NGO provider of online information about the proposed permanent International Criminal Court. Coalition for an International Criminal Court.
- Comment We Can't Allow US Tantrums to Scupper Global Justice www
Comment by Hugo Young. Can't Allow US Tantrums to Scupper Global Justice. The Guardian, UK. We Can't Allow US Tantrums to Scupper Global Justice.
- Ongoing BBC News - In Depth: Milosevic on Trial www
Ongoing reporting on the trial of Slobodan Milosevic at the International Criminal Tribunal. BBC News - In Depth: Milosevic on Trial.
- Washington U.N. Creates Tribunal to Try War Crimes in Yugoslav Warfare www
Washington Post U.N. Creates Tribunal to Try War Crimes in Yugoslav Warfare.
- Alexa: Courts Law
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Courts Law
- DMOZ: Courts Law
dmoz.org Directory: Courts Law