This section is a resource for law-related websites, including law firms, legal information, primary legal materials, paralegal services, legal publications and technology, expert witnesses, litigation consultants, and other legal service providers. Law Society.
Law is a system of rules that are enforced through social institutions to govern behavior. Laws can be made by a collective legislature or by a single legislator, resulting in statutes, by the executive through decrees and regulations, or by judges through binding precedent, normally in common law jurisdictions. (wikipedia)
- Law A system of rules that are created and enforced through social or governmental institutions...
- M72 LAW A portable one-shot 66-mm unguided anti-tank weapon.
- Statutory law Statutory law or statute law is written law set down by a body of legislature or by a singular...
- Law (principle) A universal principle that describes the fundamental nature of something, the universal...
- Law (band) An American rock band, originating from Ohio, that was active throughout the 1970s.
- LAW 80 A man-portable, disposable anti-tank weapon currently in use by the British Army and a few other...
- League of American Bicyclists A non-profit membership organization which promotes cycling for fun, fitness and transportation...
- Law, South Lanarkshire A village situated between Carluke and Wishaw in South Lanarkshire, Scotland with a population of...
- Laws of science The laws of science, scientific laws, or scientific principles are statements that describe or...
- Laws (dialogue) The Laws is Plato's last and longest dialogue.
- Law (surname) Meanings See related meanings for the phrase 'Law (surname)'.
- Listings IBC Legal www
Listings of UK conferences, Legal, seminars, and legal publishing resources. IBC Legal.
- Conference Hague Conference - Conference de la Haye www
Conference on private international law. Conference - Conference de la Haye. [Site available in French and English.] Hague Conference - Conference de la Haye.
- General World Courts www
General information, Courts, including procedures, history, statistics and authority of various International World Courts.
- Tribunal International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea www
Tribunal for disputes arising out of the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea, Tribunal for the Law of the Sea, based in Hamburg, Germany. Includes text of proceedings and judgments and other documents in English and French. International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea.
- Features Crime Library www
Features stories and news on serial killers, Library, the mafia, assassins, and forensics at truTV.com. Crime Library.
- Focuses Cold Case Center www
Focuses on and aids law enforcement in the solving of unsolved homicides. Case Center. Lists organizations, references, and news. Cold Case Center.
- Sponsoring American Institute for Legal Education www
Sponsoring study programs on the law and legal systems in the United States, Institute for Legal Education, for foreign lawyers, law students, and professionals. American Institute for Legal Education.
- A The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI) www
A consortium of over 170 law schools which offers over 100 computer-based legal tutorials for use by law students at member institutions. Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI). The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI).
- Resources Career Center on Lexis-Nexis www
Resources and tools for the legal professional seeking a position in the law arena. Career Center on Lexis-Nexis.
- Discussion The Professional Development Center www
Discussion groups and articles for attorneys, Professional Development Center, whether they are seeking their first legal job or seeking alternatives to their present positions. The Professional Development Center.
- List CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments www
List of government officials and their titles, Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York. CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments.
- The epractice.eu www
The portal created by the European Commission offers a service for the professional community of eGovernment, epractice.eu, eInclusion and eHealth practitioners. epractice.eu.
- Alexa: Law Society
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Law Society
- DMOZ: Law Society
dmoz.org Directory: Law Society