V Issues Society.
V ( named vee / ˈ v iː / , ) is the 22nd letter in the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- V The 22nd letter in the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- V for Vendetta (film) A 2005 dystopian political thriller film directed by James McTeigue and written by The Wachowski...
- Trigeminal nerve A nerve responsible for sensation in the face and motor functions such as biting and chewing.
- V band A standard designation by the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers for a band of...
- "V" (poem) A poem by Tony Harrison written in 1985.
- V (science fiction) A science fiction franchise created by American writer, producer and director Kenneth Johnson...
- V (band) A British five-piece boyband made up of Antony Thomas Brant, Aaron Buckingham, Mark Harle, Kevin...
- V (New York City Subway service) A rapid transit service in the B Division of the New York City Subway.
- VEE Meanings See related meanings for the word 'VEE'.
- The The New England Journal of Medicine: Vaccination www
The vaccines collection covers topics such as vaccination against hepatitis, New England Journal of Medicine: Vaccination, smallpox, varicella, and influenza. The New England Journal of Medicine: Vaccination.
- Aims People Advocating Vaccine Education (PAVE) www
Aims to help the public make informed and intelligent decisions about childhood and adult vaccines. Advocating Vaccine Education (PAVE). People Advocating Vaccine Education (PAVE).
- Illustrates The Scapegoat Society www
Illustrates the dynamics of scapegoating and how to neutralize it. Scapegoat Society. For scapegoaters' targets and students of scapegoating psychology. The Scapegoat Society.
- Works FaithTrust Institute www
Works with faith communities to combat abuse and violence in families, Institute, religious communities, and across society, including sexual abuse. Describes programs and perspectives for different world faiths and provides resources on the issues. FaithTrust Institute.
- Article The 3Rs: Refinement, Reduction, Replacement www
Article which puts forth arguments that the 3Rs are, 3Rs: Refinement, Reduction, Replacement, in effect, pro-vivisection policies, and that vivisection must be abolished completely and immediately. From the New Zealand Anti-Vivisection Society. The 3Rs: Refinement, Reduction, Replacement.
- Articles Medical Research www
Articles and links concerning fraudulent and unscientific practices in medical research and product safety testing, Research, including many about the use of animals. From Campaign Against Fraudulent Medical Research. New South Wales, Australia. Medical Research.
- Nonprofit, IGC - Institute for Global Communications www
Nonprofit, Institute for Global Communications, provides alternative sources of information, and comprehensive Internet services for progressive individuals and organizations. IGC - Institute for Global Communications.
- Library Speakout.com: Issues www
Library of online information and links related to (mostly U. Issues.S.) public policy issues. Formerly Policy.com. Speakout.com: Issues.
- Alexa: V Issues
Alexa Directory Top Sites: V Issues
- DMOZ: V Issues
dmoz.org Directory: V Issues