V Issues Society.
V ( named vee / ˈ v iː / , ) is the 22nd letter in the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- V The 22nd letter in the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- V for Vendetta (film) A 2005 dystopian political thriller film directed by James McTeigue and written by The Wachowski...
- Trigeminal nerve A nerve responsible for sensation in the face and motor functions such as biting and chewing; it...
- V band A standard designation by the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers for a band of...
- "V" (poem) A poem by Tony Harrison written in 1985.
- V (franchise) A science fiction franchise created by American writer, producer and director Kenneth Johnson...
- V (band) A British five-piece boyband made up of Antony Thomas Brant, Aaron Buckingham, Mark Harle, Kevin...
- V (New York City Subway service) A rapid transit service in the B Division of the New York City Subway.
- VEE Meanings See related meanings for the word 'VEE'.
- The NPR : Chickenpox Vaccine Risks www
The chickenpox vaccine may have an unintended consequence -- putting adults at higher risk for shingles, Chickenpox Vaccine Risks, a related illness. NPR speaks with Yale University professor Sydney Spiesel about the chickenpox virus and the risks of the vaccine. [3:39 streaming audio broadcast] NPR : Chickenpox Vaccine Risks.
- Dedicated Vaccination Liberation www
Dedicated to providing information on vaccinations not often made available to the public. Vaccination Liberation.
- Illustrates The Scapegoat Society www
Illustrates the dynamics of scapegoating and how to neutralize it. Scapegoat Society. For scapegoaters' targets and students of scapegoating psychology. The Scapegoat Society.
- Assists The Violence Institute Of New Jersey At UMNDJ www
Assists New Jersey in addressing the unacceptably high rates of violence statewide. The Violence Institute Of New Jersey At UMNDJ.
- Articles Medical Research www
Articles and links concerning fraudulent and unscientific practices in medical research and product safety testing, Research, including many about the use of animals. From Campaign Against Fraudulent Medical Research. New South Wales, Australia. Medical Research.
- Article The 3Rs: Refinement, Reduction, Replacement www
Article which puts forth arguments that the 3Rs are, 3Rs: Refinement, Reduction, Replacement, in effect, pro-vivisection policies, and that vivisection must be abolished completely and immediately. From the New Zealand Anti-Vivisection Society. The 3Rs: Refinement, Reduction, Replacement.
- Nonprofit, IGC - Institute for Global Communications www
Nonprofit, Institute for Global Communications, provides alternative sources of information, and comprehensive Internet services for progressive individuals and organizations. IGC - Institute for Global Communications.
- A MillionSoulsAware.org www
A not-for-profit project aiming to raise awareness of issues of concern. MillionSoulsAware.org. Once a million persons have read the current featured article, the site will cover another topic. MillionSoulsAware.org.
- Alexa: V Issues
Alexa Directory Top Sites: V Issues
- DMOZ: V Issues
dmoz.org Directory: V Issues