Organizations Computers Science and Technology Issues Society.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organisation (band) An progressive pop krautrock band that was the immediate predecessor of the band Kraftwerk.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- A Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility www
A public-interest alliance of computer scientists and others concerned about the impact of computer technology on society. Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility.
- Studying Foundation for Information Policy Research (UK) www
Studying the interaction between information technology and society. for Information Policy Research (UK). Goal is to identify technical developments with significant social impact, commission research into public policy alternatives, and promote public understanding and dialogue between technologists and policy-makers in the UK and Europe. (Funded by Microsoft) Foundation for Information Policy Research (UK).
- A Markle Foundation www
A private, Foundation, not-for-profit philanthropy promoting the development of communications industries that address public needs. Focuses on range of activities, including analysis, research, public policy and information, and the development of innovative media products and services. Markle Foundation.
- EPIC Electronic Privacy Information Center www
EPIC is a public interest research center. Privacy Information Center. Tracks news and legislation on First Amendment, and constitutional issues of privacy. Electronic Privacy Information Center.
- Human Privacy International www
Human rights "watchdog" organization focused on privacy intrusions by government and businesses. International. Site has lots of privacy issue articles. Privacy International.
- An Global Internet Liberty Campaign www
An international organization of groups working for cyber-liberties, Internet Liberty Campaign, who are determined to preserve civil liberties and human rights on the Internet. Global Internet Liberty Campaign.
- Organization Electronic Frontier Canada www
Organization working for privacy rights in Information Technology. Frontier Canada. Has mailing lists. Has links to articles about privacy and computers in Canada. Electronic Frontier Canada.
- Offers Technology and Society Book Reviews www
Offers weekly book summaries on topics such as privacy, and Society Book Reviews, security, ethics, and net culture. Technology and Society Book Reviews.
- Annual Computers, Freedom and Privacy www
Annual conference. Computers, Freedom and Privacy.
- Alexa: Organizations Computers
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizations Computers
- DMOZ: Organizations Computers
dmoz.org Directory: Organizations Computers