Organizations Computers Science and Technology Issues Society.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organized (album) The only solo album by Morgan Nicholls, released in 2000.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- Studying Foundation for Information Policy Research (UK) www
Studying the interaction between information technology and society. for Information Policy Research (UK). Goal is to identify technical developments with significant social impact, commission research into public policy alternatives, and promote public understanding and dialogue between technologists and policy-makers in the UK and Europe. (Funded by Microsoft) Foundation for Information Policy Research (UK).
- A Markle Foundation www
A private, Foundation, not-for-profit philanthropy promoting the development of communications industries that address public needs. Focuses on range of activities, including analysis, research, public policy and information, and the development of innovative media products and services. Markle Foundation.
- A Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility www
A public-interest alliance of computer scientists and others concerned about the impact of computer technology on society. Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility.
- EPIC Electronic Privacy Information Center www
EPIC is a public interest research center. Privacy Information Center. Tracks news and legislation on First Amendment, and constitutional issues of privacy. Electronic Privacy Information Center.
- Archived Victims of Credit Reporting www
Archived information from a group opposed to credit reporting and scoring, Credit Reporting, on the grounds that they are devastating to privacy. Victims of Credit Reporting.
- Works Center for Digital Democracy www
Works to the preserve and support an Internet environment that is open, for Digital Democracy, diverse, and democratic. Includes action alerts, a citizen's guide to broadband, articles, and a mailing list. Center for Digital Democracy.
- A Electronic Privacy Information Center www
A public interest research center established in 1994 to focus public attention on emerging civil liberties issues and to protect privacy, Privacy Information Center, the First Amendment, and constitutional values. Electronic Privacy Information Center.
- Offers Technology and Society Book Reviews www
Offers weekly book summaries on topics such as privacy, and Society Book Reviews, security, ethics, and net culture. Technology and Society Book Reviews.
- A Computers in Developing Countries www
A working group of the International Federation for Information Processing -- background details, Developing Countries, discussion papers, and abstracts. Computers in Developing Countries.
- Alexa: Organizations Computers
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizations Computers
- DMOZ: Organizations Computers
dmoz.org Directory: Organizations Computers