Organizations Computers Science and Technology Issues Society.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organized (album) The only solo album by Morgan Nicholls, released in 2000.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- Studying Foundation for Information Policy Research (UK) www
Studying the interaction between information technology and society. for Information Policy Research (UK). Goal is to identify technical developments with significant social impact, commission research into public policy alternatives, and promote public understanding and dialogue between technologists and policy-makers in the UK and Europe. (Funded by Microsoft) Foundation for Information Policy Research (UK).
- A Markle Foundation www
A private, Foundation, not-for-profit philanthropy promoting the development of communications industries that address public needs. Focuses on range of activities, including analysis, research, public policy and information, and the development of innovative media products and services. Markle Foundation.
- A Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility www
A public-interest alliance of computer scientists and others concerned about the impact of computer technology on society. Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility.
- Archived Victims of Credit Reporting www
Archived information from a group opposed to credit reporting and scoring, Credit Reporting, on the grounds that they are devastating to privacy. Victims of Credit Reporting.
- Human Privacy International www
Human rights "watchdog" organization focused on privacy intrusions by government and businesses. International. Site has lots of privacy issue articles. Privacy International.
- Organization Electronic Frontier Foundation www
Organization working to protect privacy and freedom of expression on the Internet. Frontier Foundation. Has up-to-date news on privacy related issues. Has internal search engine. Electronic Frontier Foundation.
- nonprofit Electronic Frontiers Australia www
nonprofit formed in 1994 to protect and promote the civil liberties of users of computer based communications systems and of those affected by their use. Electronic Frontiers Australia.
- Offers Technology and Society Book Reviews www
Offers weekly book summaries on topics such as privacy, and Society Book Reviews, security, ethics, and net culture. Technology and Society Book Reviews.
- For Computers in Society www
For a course at the University of York. Society. Includes a number of expositive pages on societal issues in computing. Computers in Society.
- Alexa: Organizations Computers
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizations Computers
- DMOZ: Organizations Computers
dmoz.org Directory: Organizations Computers