Organizations Race-Ethnic-Religious Relations Issues Society.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organized (album) The only solo album by Morgan Nicholls, released in 2000.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- International Facing History and Ourselves www
International professional development organization engaging students in an examination of racism, History and Ourselves, prejudice and anti-Semitism to promote a more humane and informed citizenry. Facing History and Ourselves.
- A The Simon Wiesenthal Center www
A 400, Simon Wiesenthal Center,000 member strong international center for Holocaust remembrance, the defense of human rights, and the Jewish people. Addresses many issues of tolerance and human dignity. The Simon Wiesenthal Center.
- Mission Anti - Defamation League - ADL www
Mission is to stop the defamation of the Jewish people, Defamation League - ADL, and secure justice and fair treatment to all citizens alike. Anti - Defamation League - ADL.
- A Project Self-Help & Awareness www
A Wisconsin-Mississippi cultural exchange program. Self-Help & Awareness. Our purpose is to promote better understanding among all people while at the same time helping to develop self-help projects for those in need. Project Self-Help & Awareness.
- Builds The American Jewish Committee www
Builds bridges of understanding across ethnic, American Jewish Committee, national, racial and religious lines in America and around the world. The American Jewish Committee.
- Defending Cultural Survival www
Defending the human rights and cultural heritage of indigenous people and oppressed ethnic minorities. Cultural Survival.
- Civil American Jewish Congress www
Civil rights organization to defend the rights of minorities in the US, Jewish Congress, and to defend and support the state of Israel. American Jewish Congress.
- Promotes Citizens Equal Rights Alliance (CERA) www
Promotes equal constitutional and civil rights protection for all citizens living on Native American reservations or harmed by tribes, Equal Rights Alliance (CERA), tribal sovereignty or Federal Indian Policy. Citizens Equal Rights Alliance (CERA).
- Nonprofit Unity Corps www
Nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting tolerance and love. Corps. Frequently asked questions and list of programs included. Unity Corps.
- A World Citizenship www
A United Nations Program to be developed by MNN Trust. World Citizenship.
- Harrison Community Unity of Corydon www
Harrison County Community Unity, Unity of Corydon, formed when the KKK came to march, to peacefully resist, stayed together afterwards, with projects in education, communication, and diversity celebration. Community Unity of Corydon.
- Includes One World Flag www
Includes organizational views and contact information. One World Flag.
- Founded Refugees International www
Founded in 1979 in response to the forced repatriation of thousands of Cambodian and Vietnamese refugees. International. Organization provides early warning of mass exodus and serves as the advocate for the unrepresented, the refugee. Refugees International.
- The Universal Declaration of Human Rights www
The Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt Institute has established this site on behalf of the millions of people in the United States and all over the world who share our commitment to human rights and fundamental freedoms. Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- Our (AIHA) American Italian Heritage Association www
Our organization's goal promotes our Italian American history and culture. American Italian Heritage Association. Members receive a bi-monthly newsletter which contains information about Italian Americans, Italy, history, customs, traditions, recipes, events and other information of interest to Italian-Americans. (AIHA) American Italian Heritage Association.
- Located Calgary Mennonite Centre for Newcomers www
Located in Calgary, Mennonite Centre for Newcomers, Alberta, Canada, The Calgary Mennonite centre for newcomers provides employment support for new Canadians. Calgary Mennonite Centre for Newcomers.
- A New Detroit, Inc. www
A coalition of Detroit area leadership addressing the issue of race relations by positively impacting issues and policies that ensure economic and social equity. New Detroit, Inc..
- Honors, Celtic Women International www
Honors, Women International, celebrates and promotes Celtic Women their culture and heritage all over the world. Celtic Women International.
- A Alaska Chinese Association www
A non-profit organization with no political or religious affiliations to maintain social contacts and to provide cultural and educational functions for the Chinese community in Alaska. Alaska Chinese Association.
- Serving Russian American Alliance Against Defamation www
Serving the Russian American community and educating general American public about Russian culture. Russian American Alliance Against Defamation.
- A RESULTS www
A nonprofit, RESULTS, grassroots citizens' lobby that identifies sustainable solutions to the problems of hunger and poverty as a human rights issue, in the United States and around the world and working to generate the resources necessary to make those solutions succeed. RESULTS.
- Non-profit Focus: HOPE www
Non-profit civil and human rights organization based in Detroit that unites a multicultural community in common efforts to overcome injustice and build racial harmony. Focus: HOPE.
- A Greenlining Institute www
A multi-ethnic public policy leadership training center in San Francisco that represents 35 minority, Institute, low-income, and community-based organizations throughout California. Greenlining Institute.
- An Center For World Indigenous Studies Home Page www
An indigenous peoples organization dedicated to promoting the sovereignty and self-determination worldwide. Center For World Indigenous Studies Home Page.
- Encourages The Blakemore Foundation www
Encourages the advanced study of Asian languages and the understanding of Asian fine arts in the United States. Blakemore Foundation. Recent grants, application and instructions, eligibility requirements and FAQ. The Blakemore Foundation.
- Offers International Foundation for Interreligious and Intercultural Education (IFIIE) www
Offers fellowships for academic study of inter-religious and human rights issues. Foundation for Interreligious and Intercultural Education (IFIIE). They describes their goals, requirements of fellows, and application process. International Foundation for Interreligious and Intercultural Education (IFIIE).
- What Not In Our Town www
What started as a PBS documentary is now an effort to encourage and connect people working to build more inclusive communities. Not In Our Town.
- Information Rocky Mountain Resource Center www
Information and counseling on destructive cults and hate groups. Rocky Mountain Resource Center.
- A Center for Individual Rights (CIR) www
A National Non-profit organization supported by the Boston Church. for Individual Rights (CIR). This organization addresses issues that revolve around the First Amendment. Center for Individual Rights (CIR).
- A Idaho Inclusiveness Coalition www
A group working to increase awareness and understanding of diversity issues and what it takes to be truly inclusive. Idaho Inclusiveness Coalition.
- Formerly European-American Rights Organization www
Formerly known as NOFEAR, Rights Organization, this organization's mission is to fight against discrimination and for the rights and heritage of European Americans. Includes information about the organization, and mirrored content from David Duke's website. European-American Rights Organization.
- A White Aryan Resistance www
A white supremacist organization headed by Tom Metzger and based in California. White Aryan Resistance.
- Includes Congress of Racial Equality www
Includes information on the organization, Racial Equality, its views, activities and contact data. Congress of Racial Equality.
- The The Transborder Initiative For Tolerance And Human Rights www
The initiative to encourage tolerance and understanding among people of different ethnic groups, Transborder Initiative For Tolerance And Human Rights, races, nationalities, religions, cultures, social backgrounds and other minorities that face discrimination. The Transborder Initiative For Tolerance And Human Rights.
- Alexa: Organizations Race-Ethnic-Religious Relations
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizations Race-Ethnic-Religious Relations
- DMOZ: Organizations Race-Ethnic-Religious Relations
dmoz.org Directory: Organizations Race-Ethnic-Religious Relations