Organizations Race-Ethnic-Religious Relations Issues Society.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organized (album) The only solo album by Morgan Nicholls, released in 2000.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- A Project Self-Help & Awareness www
A Wisconsin-Mississippi cultural exchange program. Self-Help & Awareness. Our purpose is to promote better understanding among all people while at the same time helping to develop self-help projects for those in need. Project Self-Help & Awareness.
- Nonprofit Unity Corps www
Nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting tolerance and love. Corps. Frequently asked questions and list of programs included. Unity Corps.
- Founded Refugees International www
Founded in 1979 in response to the forced repatriation of thousands of Cambodian and Vietnamese refugees. International. Organization provides early warning of mass exodus and serves as the advocate for the unrepresented, the refugee. Refugees International.
- Mission Anti - Defamation League - ADL www
Mission is to stop the defamation of the Jewish people, Defamation League - ADL, and secure justice and fair treatment to all citizens alike. Anti - Defamation League - ADL.
- A New Detroit, Inc. www
A coalition of Detroit area leadership addressing the issue of race relations by positively impacting issues and policies that ensure economic and social equity. New Detroit, Inc..
- Harrison Community Unity of Corydon www
Harrison County Community Unity, Unity of Corydon, formed when the KKK came to march, to peacefully resist, stayed together afterwards, with projects in education, communication, and diversity celebration. Community Unity of Corydon.
- International Facing History and Ourselves www
International professional development organization engaging students in an examination of racism, History and Ourselves, prejudice and anti-Semitism to promote a more humane and informed citizenry. Facing History and Ourselves.
- Located Calgary Mennonite Centre for Newcomers www
Located in Calgary, Mennonite Centre for Newcomers, Alberta, Canada, The Calgary Mennonite centre for newcomers provides employment support for new Canadians. Calgary Mennonite Centre for Newcomers.
- A The Simon Wiesenthal Center www
A 400, Simon Wiesenthal Center,000 member strong international center for Holocaust remembrance, the defense of human rights, and the Jewish people. Addresses many issues of tolerance and human dignity. The Simon Wiesenthal Center.
- Builds The American Jewish Committee www
Builds bridges of understanding across ethnic, American Jewish Committee, national, racial and religious lines in America and around the world. The American Jewish Committee.
- Honors, Celtic Women International www
Honors, Women International, celebrates and promotes Celtic Women their culture and heritage all over the world. Celtic Women International.
- Our (AIHA) American Italian Heritage Association www
Our organization's goal promotes our Italian American history and culture. American Italian Heritage Association. Members receive a bi-monthly newsletter which contains information about Italian Americans, Italy, history, customs, traditions, recipes, events and other information of interest to Italian-Americans. (AIHA) American Italian Heritage Association.
- A World Citizenship www
A United Nations Program to be developed by MNN Trust. World Citizenship.
- Civil American Jewish Congress www
Civil rights organization to defend the rights of minorities in the US, Jewish Congress, and to defend and support the state of Israel. American Jewish Congress.
- Promotes Citizens Equal Rights Alliance (CERA) www
Promotes equal constitutional and civil rights protection for all citizens living on Native American reservations or harmed by tribes, Equal Rights Alliance (CERA), tribal sovereignty or Federal Indian Policy. Citizens Equal Rights Alliance (CERA).
- A Alaska Chinese Association www
A non-profit organization with no political or religious affiliations to maintain social contacts and to provide cultural and educational functions for the Chinese community in Alaska. Alaska Chinese Association.
- The Universal Declaration of Human Rights www
The Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt Institute has established this site on behalf of the millions of people in the United States and all over the world who share our commitment to human rights and fundamental freedoms. Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- Defending Cultural Survival www
Defending the human rights and cultural heritage of indigenous people and oppressed ethnic minorities. Cultural Survival.
- Includes One World Flag www
Includes organizational views and contact information. One World Flag.
- Serving Russian American Alliance Against Defamation www
Serving the Russian American community and educating general American public about Russian culture. Russian American Alliance Against Defamation.
- A International Society for Human Rights (ISHR) www
A non-governmental, Society for Human Rights (ISHR), non-profit organisation provides details of education projects, international campaigns and other activities. International Society for Human Rights (ISHR).
- Aids Scholars at Risk Network www
Aids scholars outside the United States whose work is threatened by mass or individual displacement, Risk Network, discrimination, censorship, harassment, intimidation, or violence. Scholars at Risk Network.
- Promotes Not In Our Town www
Promotes public dialogue and provides a model for community response to hate crimes and other associated problems. Not In Our Town.
- A InterRelations Collaborative www
A non-profit educational organization which conducts multicultural leadership training in schools and universities. InterRelations Collaborative.
- Encourages The Blakemore Foundation www
Encourages the advanced study of Asian languages and the understanding of Asian fine arts in the United States. Blakemore Foundation. Recent grants, application and instructions, eligibility requirements and FAQ. The Blakemore Foundation.
- Offers International Foundation for Interreligious and Intercultural Education (IFIIE) www
Offers fellowships for academic study of inter-religious and human rights issues. Foundation for Interreligious and Intercultural Education (IFIIE). They describes their goals, requirements of fellows, and application process. International Foundation for Interreligious and Intercultural Education (IFIIE).
- Peer-reviewed First Monday - Digital Representation: Racism on the World Wide Web www
Peer-reviewed paper argues that the various rhetorical modes in which hate is expressed on the Web are tailored to the types of messages offered. First Monday - Digital Representation: Racism on the World Wide Web.
- Information Rocky Mountain Resource Center www
Information and counseling on destructive cults and hate groups. Rocky Mountain Resource Center.
- National National Asian Pacific American Women's Forum www
National organization working to forge a grassroots progressive movement for social and economic justice and the political empowerment of Asian and Pacific American women and girls. National Asian Pacific American Women's Forum.
- Sponsors Center for Equal Opportunity www
Sponsors conferences, for Equal Opportunity, supports research, and publishes policy briefs on issues related to race, ethnicity, assimilation, and public policy.CEO focuses on three areas in particular, racial preferences (Affirmative Action), immigration and assimilation, and multicultural (Billigual) education.Linda Chavez, President and featured column. Center for Equal Opportunity.
- The Crosstar www
The Crosstar White liberation network Crosstar.
- A Aryanwear.com www
A white educational news and information portal that documents hate crimes, Aryanwear.com, violence and murder against white people. Site features anti-semitic information about Jewish dominated media bias. Aryanwear.com.
- Educational Learn to Question www
Educational and research site by Boston Latin School students on human rights, Question, genocide, propaganda, tolerance, and identity. Learn to Question.
- The The Transborder Initiative For Tolerance And Human Rights www
The initiative to encourage tolerance and understanding among people of different ethnic groups, Transborder Initiative For Tolerance And Human Rights, races, nationalities, religions, cultures, social backgrounds and other minorities that face discrimination. The Transborder Initiative For Tolerance And Human Rights.
- Alexa: Organizations Race-Ethnic-Religious Relations
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizations Race-Ethnic-Religious Relations
- DMOZ: Organizations Race-Ethnic-Religious Relations
dmoz.org Directory: Organizations Race-Ethnic-Religious Relations