Organizations Race-Ethnic-Religious Relations Issues Society.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organisation (band) An progressive pop krautrock band that was the immediate predecessor of the band Kraftwerk.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- Human Rights Watch www
Organization dedicated to protecting the human rights of people around the world, Rights Watch, standing with victims and activists to bring offenders to justice, to prevent discrimination, to uphold political freedom and to protect people from inhumane conduct in wartime. Investigates and exposes human rights violations and hold abusers accountable. In English with versions in six other languages.
- A The Simon Wiesenthal Center www
A 400, Simon Wiesenthal Center,000 member strong international center for Holocaust remembrance, the defense of human rights, and the Jewish people. Addresses many issues of tolerance and human dignity. The Simon Wiesenthal Center.
- Honors, Celtic Women International www
Honors, Women International, celebrates and promotes Celtic Women their culture and heritage all over the world. Celtic Women International.
- The Universal Declaration of Human Rights www
The Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt Institute has established this site on behalf of the millions of people in the United States and all over the world who share our commitment to human rights and fundamental freedoms. Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- A Alaska Chinese Association www
A non-profit organization with no political or religious affiliations to maintain social contacts and to provide cultural and educational functions for the Chinese community in Alaska. Alaska Chinese Association.
- Includes One World Flag www
Includes organizational views and contact information. One World Flag.
- Located Calgary Mennonite Centre for Newcomers www
Located in Calgary, Mennonite Centre for Newcomers, Alberta, Canada, The Calgary Mennonite centre for newcomers provides employment support for new Canadians. Calgary Mennonite Centre for Newcomers.
- Mission Anti - Defamation League - ADL www
Mission is to stop the defamation of the Jewish people, Defamation League - ADL, and secure justice and fair treatment to all citizens alike. Anti - Defamation League - ADL.
- A New Detroit, Inc. www
A coalition of Detroit area leadership addressing the issue of race relations by positively impacting issues and policies that ensure economic and social equity. New Detroit, Inc..
- Harrison Community Unity of Corydon www
Harrison County Community Unity, Unity of Corydon, formed when the KKK came to march, to peacefully resist, stayed together afterwards, with projects in education, communication, and diversity celebration. Community Unity of Corydon.
- International Facing History and Ourselves www
International professional development organization engaging students in an examination of racism, History and Ourselves, prejudice and anti-Semitism to promote a more humane and informed citizenry. Facing History and Ourselves.
- Defending Cultural Survival www
Defending the human rights and cultural heritage of indigenous people and oppressed ethnic minorities. Cultural Survival.
- Nonprofit Unity Corps www
Nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting tolerance and love. Corps. Frequently asked questions and list of programs included. Unity Corps.
- Serving Russian American Alliance Against Defamation www
Serving the Russian American community and educating general American public about Russian culture. Russian American Alliance Against Defamation.
- A World Citizenship www
A United Nations Program to be developed by MNN Trust. World Citizenship.
- A Project Self-Help & Awareness www
A Wisconsin-Mississippi cultural exchange program. Self-Help & Awareness. Our purpose is to promote better understanding among all people while at the same time helping to develop self-help projects for those in need. Project Self-Help & Awareness.
- Founded Refugees International www
Founded in 1979 in response to the forced repatriation of thousands of Cambodian and Vietnamese refugees. International. Organization provides early warning of mass exodus and serves as the advocate for the unrepresented, the refugee. Refugees International.
- Civil American Jewish Congress www
Civil rights organization to defend the rights of minorities in the US, Jewish Congress, and to defend and support the state of Israel. American Jewish Congress.
- Our (AIHA) American Italian Heritage Association www
Our organization's goal promotes our Italian American history and culture. American Italian Heritage Association. Members receive a bi-monthly newsletter which contains information about Italian Americans, Italy, history, customs, traditions, recipes, events and other information of interest to Italian-Americans. (AIHA) American Italian Heritage Association.
- Builds The American Jewish Committee www
Builds bridges of understanding across ethnic, American Jewish Committee, national, racial and religious lines in America and around the world. The American Jewish Committee.
- Promotes Citizens Equal Rights Alliance (CERA) www
Promotes equal constitutional and civil rights protection for all citizens living on Native American reservations or harmed by tribes, Equal Rights Alliance (CERA), tribal sovereignty or Federal Indian Policy. Citizens Equal Rights Alliance (CERA).
- An International Rehabilitation Council for Torture Victims (IRCT) www
An independent, Rehabilitation Council for Torture Victims (IRCT), international health professional organization, founded upon the medical response to torture. Promotes and supports the rehabilitation of torture victims and works for the prevention of torture worldwide. International Rehabilitation Council for Torture Victims (IRCT).
- Information Anti-Racism Information Service (ARIS) www
Information on ARIS's activities in support at the UN's Committee for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (CERD), Information Service (ARIS), and documentation about racial discrimination and related topics. Anti-Racism Information Service (ARIS).
- Promotes Not In Our Town www
Promotes public dialogue and provides a model for community response to hate crimes and other associated problems. Not In Our Town.
- Offers International Foundation for Interreligious and Intercultural Education (IFIIE) www
Offers fellowships for academic study of inter-religious and human rights issues. Foundation for Interreligious and Intercultural Education (IFIIE). They describes their goals, requirements of fellows, and application process. International Foundation for Interreligious and Intercultural Education (IFIIE).
- Encourages The Blakemore Foundation www
Encourages the advanced study of Asian languages and the understanding of Asian fine arts in the United States. Blakemore Foundation. Recent grants, application and instructions, eligibility requirements and FAQ. The Blakemore Foundation.
- Information Rocky Mountain Resource Center www
Information and counseling on destructive cults and hate groups. Rocky Mountain Resource Center.
- Peer-reviewed First Monday - Digital Representation: Racism on the World Wide Web www
Peer-reviewed paper argues that the various rhetorical modes in which hate is expressed on the Web are tailored to the types of messages offered. First Monday - Digital Representation: Racism on the World Wide Web.
- University The Institute on Race and Poverty www
University of Minnesota (USA). The Institute on Race and Poverty.
- A Project Anti-Disguise www
A collaborative effort of national Asian-American advocacy groups and student organizations to demand the immediate recall of the "Kung Fool" costume manufactured and distributed by Disguise, Anti-Disguise, Inc. Project Anti-Disguise.
- Articles The Truth At Last www
Articles from America's premier White patriot newspaper now in its 35th year. The Truth At Last.
- White Stormfront www
White supremacist organization seeking to advance Western culture and ideals, Stormfront, and freedom of speech and association. Also serves as a forum for planning strategies and forming political and social groups. Stormfront.
- Includes Institute for the Study of Academic Racism www
Includes information on the organization, for the Study of Academic Racism, and its advisory counsel. Related links and photo gallery provided. Institute for the Study of Academic Racism.
- Links Prejudice and Discrimination www
Links to treatment for this problem. Prejudice and Discrimination.
- Alexa: Organizations Race-Ethnic-Religious Relations
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizations Race-Ethnic-Religious Relations
- DMOZ: Organizations Race-Ethnic-Religious Relations
dmoz.org Directory: Organizations Race-Ethnic-Religious Relations