Sites concerning policies for the preservation or reform of language. Language Issues Society.
Language is the ability to acquire and use complex systems of communication, particularly the human ability to do so, and a language is any specific example of such a system. (wikipedia)
- Language The ability to acquire and use complex systems of communication, particularly the human...
- Programming language A formal language that specifies a set of instructions that can be used to produce various kinds...
- Formal language A set of strings of symbols together with a set of rules that are specific to it.
- Language (journal) A peer-reviewed quarterly academic journal published by the Linguistic Society of America since...
- Language (Annie Crummer album) The debut solo album by New Zealand singer, Annie Crummer released in 1992.
- Bad language Profanity is socially offensive language, which may also be called bad language, strong language...
- Artificial language Artificial languages are languages of a typically very limited size which emerge either in...
- The Eliezer Ben-Yehuda and the Revival of Hebrew www
The life and work of the founder of the Hebrew Language Council, Ben-Yehuda and the Revival of Hebrew, the forerunner of today's Hebrew Language Academy, the supreme arbiter and authority on all matters pertaining to the Hebrew language. Eliezer Ben-Yehuda and the Revival of Hebrew.
- An Nationalism and Language www
An essay by Bozidar Jaksic on linguistic identity and policy in the Balkans. Nationalism and Language.
- An Politics and the English Language www
An essay by George Orwell. Politics and the English Language.
- A How the Norwegian Parliament Banned the National Language www
A political history of the Norwegian language by Ingar Holst. How the Norwegian Parliament Banned the National Language.
- A English First www
A national, First, non-profit, grassroots lobbying organization founded in 1986. English First.
- A U.S. English www
A citizens' action group working to make English the official language of the United States. U.S. English.
- A Camille Paglia on Political Correctness www
A libertine/liberal feminist perspective. Camille Paglia on Political Correctness.
- An Political Correctness www
An essay on its nature, Correctness, origin and impact. Political Correctness.
- Collaborates Indigenous Language Institute www
Collaborates with indigenous communities to revitalize and perpetuate the languages and culture of the original inhabitants of the Americas. Indigenous Language Institute.
- Organization Native American Language Net www
Organization dedicated to American Indian language preservation. American Language Net. Provides vocabulary lists, links, and online information about each Native American language and the indigenous people who speak it. Native American Language Net.
- Nonprofit, IGC - Institute for Global Communications www
Nonprofit, Institute for Global Communications, provides alternative sources of information, and comprehensive Internet services for progressive individuals and organizations. IGC - Institute for Global Communications.
- Library Speakout.com: Issues www
Library of online information and links related to (mostly U. Issues.S.) public policy issues. Formerly Policy.com. Speakout.com: Issues.
- Alexa: Language Issues
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Language Issues
- DMOZ: Language Issues
dmoz.org Directory: Language Issues