This is split into illegal drugs and medical drugs. Drugs Health Issues Society.
A drug is any substance other than food, that when inhaled, injected, smoked, consumed, absorbed via a patch on the skin or dissolved under the tongue causes a physiological change in the body. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: A drug is any substance that, when inhaled, injected, smoked, consumed, absorbed via a patch on the skin, or dissolved under the tongue causes a temporary physiological change in the body.
- Controlled Substances Act - The Controlled Substances Act is the statute establishing federal U.S. drug policy under which the manufacture, importation, possession, use, and distribution of certain substances is regulated.
- Drug development - Drug development is the process of bringing a new pharmaceutical drug to the market once a lead compound has been identified through the process of drug discovery.
- Inverse benefit law - The inverse benefit law states that the ratio of benefits to harms among patients taking new drugs tends to vary inversely with how extensively a drug is marketed. Two Americans, Howard Brody and Donald Light, have defined the inverse benefit law, inspired by Tudor Hart's inverse care law.
- Lifestyle drug - Lifestyle drug is an imprecise term commonly applied to medications which treat non?life-threatening and non-painful conditions such as baldness, wrinkles, erectile dysfunction, or acne, which the speaker perceives as either not medical problems at all or as minor medical conditions relative to...
- Medical cannabis - Medical cannabis, or medical marijuana, is cannabis and cannabinoids that are recommended by doctors for their patients. The use of cannabis as medicine has not been rigorously tested due to production restrictions and other governmental regulations.
- Pharmacognosy - Pharmacognosy is the study of medicinal drugs derived from plants or other natural sources.
- Links Terminal Wing-Ding Club, The www
Links and references for aged and terminally ill members who wish to follow the example of Aldous Huxley, Wing-Ding Club, The, Timothy Leary and others. Terminal Wing-Ding Club, The.
- Studies Center On Addiction and Substance Abuse www
Studies every form of substance abuse as it affects our society. Center On Addiction and Substance Abuse.
- A Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies www
A membership-based non-profit research and educational organization. Association for Psychedelic Studies. Includes research papers, MAPS bulletin, news updates, and a forum. Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies.
- MAMA Mothers Against Misuse and Abuse www
MAMA offers a rational approach to the issues of drug use and its effect on the family. Against Misuse and Abuse. Provides a holistic approach and scientific drug education to all ages of society. Social and recreational alternatives to drug use. Mothers Against Misuse and Abuse.
- Unbiased How Stuff Works: Athletic Drug Testing www
Unbiased explanations of all the various performance enhancing drugs, Stuff Works: Athletic Drug Testing, and how athletes are tested for them, with many related links. How Stuff Works: Athletic Drug Testing.
- Includes R U Pissed? www
Includes an online alcohol blood alcohol content calculator. Pissed?. R U Pissed?.
- College CC Speaks www
College campus alcohol issues speaker that carries a message about health and abuse. CC Speaks.
- Promotional Drugging America www
Promotional site for a book. America. Government whistleblowers reveal the truth associated with the war on drugs, the CIA's history of drug trafficking, and widespread coverups and judicial abuses. Drugging America.
- Prohibition Drug Minimization www
Prohibition of drugs, Minimization, as with alcohol, has been a failure. Outright legalization, as with alcohol and tobacco, would also be a failure. What is needed is a middle ground, a true policy of "decriminalization." Specific proposals are examined here. Drug Minimization.
- The Heffter Research Institute www
The mission of HRI is to conduct research of the highest scientific quality with psychedelic substances in order to contribute to a greater understanding of the mind, Research Institute, leading to the improvement of the human condition, and the alleviation of suffering. Heffter Research Institute.
- Information NORML Aotearoa New Zealand www
Information about cannabis, Aotearoa New Zealand, its prohibition, and how you can help bring about drug law reform. NORML Aotearoa New Zealand.
- Legal CMTM Incorporated www
Legal information and referrals relating to the adverse effects of Meridia. CMTM Incorporated.
- Information Justinian C. Lane, Esq. www
Information about injuries caused by medications, Lane, Esq., from a Washington attorney. Justinian C. Lane, Esq..
- National Prescription Access Litigation Project www
National coalition of consumer groups fighting against illegal drug industry price manipulation deceptive marketing. Prescription Access Litigation Project.
- Links Almanac of Policy Issues: Prescription Drugs www
Links and background information about U. Policy Issues: Prescription Drugs.S. public policy affecting prescription drugs and prescription drug coverage. Almanac of Policy Issues: Prescription Drugs.
- Promoting Global Health Corps www
Promoting global health equity by connecting outstanding young leaders worldwide with organizations working on the frontlines. Health Corps. Includes information about the program and application process, FAQ, partners, current Fellows and blog. Global Health Corps.
- A American Council on Science and Health www
A consumer education consortium concerned with issues related to food, Council on Science and Health, nutrition, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, lifestyle, the environment and health. ACSH is an independent, nonprofit, tax-exempt organization. American Council on Science and Health.
- Alexa: Drugs Health
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Drugs Health
- DMOZ: Drugs Health
dmoz.org Directory: Drugs Health