Workplace AIDS Sexually Transmitted Diseases Conditions and Diseases Health Issues Society.
The workplace is the physical location where someone works. Such a place can range from a home-office to a large office building or factory. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: A workplace is a location where someone works for his or her employer, a place of employment. Such a place can range from a home office to a large office building or factory. For industrialized societies, the workplace is one of the most important social spaces other than the home, constituting "a central concept for several entities: the worker and his/her family, the employing organization, the customers of the organization, and the society as a whole". The development of new communication technologies have led to the development of the virtual workplace, a workplace that is not located in any one physical space.
- Workplace Category
- Corporation - A corporation is a company or group of people authorized to act as a single entity and recognized as such in law. Early incorporated entities were established by charter. Most jurisdictions now allow the creation of new corporations through registration.
- Employment - Employment is a relationship between two parties, usually based on a contract where work is paid for, where one party, which may be a corporation, for profit, not-for-profit organization, co-operative or other entity is the employer and the other is the employee.
- Factory - A factory or manufacturing plant is an industrial site, usually consisting of buildings and machinery, or more commonly a complex having several buildings, where workers manufacture goods or operate machines processing one product into another.
- Office - An office is generally a room or other area where administrative work is done, but may also denote a position within an organization with specific duties attached to it; the latter is in fact an earlier usage, office as place originally referring to the location of one's duty.
- Organization - An organization or organisation is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment. The word is derived from the Greek word organon, which means "organ".
- Whistleblower - A whistleblower is a person who exposes any kind of information or activity that is deemed illegal, unethical, or not correct within an organization that is either private or public.
- Resources Healthcare Workers and HIV/AIDS www
Healthcare Workers and HIV/AIDS.
- Needlestick Healthcare Workers and AIDS prevention www
Needlestick injury and the risk of HIV transmission in health care setting. Workers and AIDS prevention. Includes statistical information in occupational settings and Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP). Healthcare Workers and AIDS prevention.
- Topics Sex Workers and HIV/AIDS www
Sex Workers and HIV/AIDS.
- Presented Armed Forces and HIV/AIDS www
Armed Forces and HIV/AIDS.
- Oz Oz Showbiz Cares/equity fights AIDS www
Oz Showbiz Cares/equity fights AIDS.
- A HIVdent www
A coalition of concerned health care professionals committed to assuring access to high quality oral health care services. HIVdent.
- A Custodial Worker's Resource www
A worker's resource for custodial, Worker's Resource, janitorial, maintenance workers and other service professionals. Included are a message board, information on safety, floor care, maintenance and unions. Custodial Worker's Resource.
- Companion Where We Work www
Companion site to the CBC Radio program exploring the world of work. Work. Includes essays, audio, and online forums on a variety of topics. Where We Work.
- Campaign Health Global Access Project www
Campaign to eliminate barriers to global access to affordable life-sustaining medicines for people living with HIV/AIDS. Global Access Project. Organization and campaign details, news, press releases, resources. Health Global Access Project.
- Features Releases www
Features poetry and prose written by people with HIV. Releases.
- Alexa: Workplace AIDS
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Workplace AIDS
- DMOZ: Workplace AIDS
dmoz.org Directory: Workplace AIDS