H Issues Society.
H ( named aitch / ˈ eɪ tʃ / or haitch / ˈ h eɪ tʃ / plural aitches or haitches ) is the eighth letter in the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- H The eighth letter in the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- Heroin An opioid most commonly used as a recreational drug for its euphoric effects.
- Heaviside step function A discontinuous function named after Oliver Heaviside, whose value is zero for negative argument...
- H. (noble) H. was an unidentified nobleman in the Kingdom of Hungary, who served as master of the horse in...
- h-index An author-level metric that attempts to measure both the productivity and citation impact of the...
- H (1990 film) A 1990 Canadian film written, directed, and produced by Darrell Wasyk.
- H (EP) An EP by Japanese recording artist Ayumi Hamasaki, featuring songs later included on her fifth...
- ATC code H Systemic hormonal preparations, excluding sex hormones and insulins, a section of the...
- ^H Characters representing the backspace control code.
- Promoting Global Health Corps www
Promoting global health equity by connecting outstanding young leaders worldwide with organizations working on the frontlines. Health Corps. Includes information about the program and application process, FAQ, partners, current Fellows and blog. Global Health Corps.
- A American Council on Science and Health www
A consumer education consortium concerned with issues related to food, Council on Science and Health, nutrition, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, lifestyle, the environment and health. ACSH is an independent, nonprofit, tax-exempt organization. American Council on Science and Health.
- HUD Strategies for Reducing Chronic Street Homelessness www
HUD report describing successful community-wide approaches to reducing homelessness and achieving stable housing for the difficult-to-serve people who routinely live on the streets. Strategies for Reducing Chronic Street Homelessness.
- Training, National Resource Center on Homelessness and Mental Illness www
Training, Resource Center on Homelessness and Mental Illness, publications, bibliographies, referral lists, fact sheets and resource library. National Resource Center on Homelessness and Mental Illness.
- Twelfth Human Rights Watch - World Report 2002 www
Twelfth annual review of human rights practices and developments in sixty-six countries, Rights Watch - World Report 2002, covering the period from November 2000 through November 2001. Human Rights Watch - World Report 2002.
- A 8th Day Center for Social Justice www
A multi-issue, Day Center for Social Justice, social justice center supported and staffed by 30 congregations of nuns, priests and brothers which promotes analysis and action. 8th Day Center for Social Justice.
- USA Action Against Hunger - USA www
USA part of an international humanitarian network called Action Against Hunger. Action Against Hunger - USA.
- Food Food First/Institute for Food and Development Policy www
Food First/Institute for Food and Development Policy.
- The Hunting and Hunt Saboteurs www
The history and theory of hunt sabbing. and Hunt Saboteurs. By Elizabeth Stokes at the School of Law, University of East London, UK. Hunting and Hunt Saboteurs.
- By Guardian Unlimited: Evidence Of Trauma After Chase Boosts Campaigners www
By Paul Brown, Unlimited: Evidence Of Trauma After Chase Boosts Campaigners, Environment Correspondent. Guardian Unlimited: Evidence Of Trauma After Chase Boosts Campaigners.
- Nonprofit, IGC - Institute for Global Communications www
Nonprofit, Institute for Global Communications, provides alternative sources of information, and comprehensive Internet services for progressive individuals and organizations. IGC - Institute for Global Communications.
- A MillionSoulsAware.org www
A not-for-profit project aiming to raise awareness of issues of concern. MillionSoulsAware.org. Once a million persons have read the current featured article, the site will cover another topic. MillionSoulsAware.org.
- Alexa: H Issues
Alexa Directory Top Sites: H Issues
- DMOZ: H Issues
dmoz.org Directory: H Issues