H Issues Society.
H ( named aitch / ˈ eɪ tʃ / or haitch / ˈ h eɪ tʃ / plural aitches or haitches ) is the eighth letter in the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- H The eighth letter in the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- Heroin An opioid most commonly used as a recreational drug for its euphoric effects.
- Heaviside step function A discontinuous function named after Oliver Heaviside, whose value is zero for negative argument...
- H. (noble) H. was an unidentified nobleman in the Kingdom of Hungary, who served as master of the horse in...
- h-index An author-level metric that attempts to measure both the productivity and citation impact of the...
- H (1990 film) A 1990 Canadian film written, directed, and produced by Darrell Wasyk.
- H (EP) An EP by Japanese recording artist Ayumi Hamasaki, featuring songs later included on her fifth...
- ATC code H Systemic hormonal preparations, excluding sex hormones and insulins, a section of the...
- ^H Characters representing the backspace control code.
- Promoting Global Health Corps www
Promoting global health equity by connecting outstanding young leaders worldwide with organizations working on the frontlines. Health Corps. Includes information about the program and application process, FAQ, partners, current Fellows and blog. Global Health Corps.
- A Health Facts and Fears www
A news site promoting sound science and combating the hype and junk science. Facts and Fears. The issues covered include food, nutrition, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, lifestyle, the environment and health. Health Facts and Fears.
- National National Center for Homeless Education at SERVE www
National resource center of research and information with links, Center for Homeless Education at SERVE, library, legislation tracking, searchable index related to the education of homeless children and youth. National Center for Homeless Education at SERVE.
- Research, National Center on Family Homelessness www
Research, Center on Family Homelessness, Fact Sheets and links regarding family homelessness. National Center on Family Homelessness.
- Official United Nations Human Rights Day 10 December 2005 www
Official site includes calendar of events, Nations Human Rights Day 10 December 2005, messages, information on the World Programme for Human Rights, documents and information on past observances. United Nations Human Rights Day 10 December 2005.
- Protest White Rose www
Protest weblog collective focusing on civil liberties in the United Kingdom and the rest of world. White Rose.
- Includes The Hunger Site www
Includes facts as well as a form for making donations. The Hunger Site.
- Articles Environmental Literacy Council: Food and Hunger www
Articles critical of agribusiness, Literacy Council: Food and Hunger, pesticides, and genetically engineered plants. Environmental Literacy Council: Food and Hunger.
- Information Council of Europe: Convention on the Conservation of European Wildlife and Natural Habitats www
Information of the treaty (ETS 104), Europe: Convention on the Conservation of European Wildlife and Natural Habitats, including the full text, chart of signatures and ratifications, list of declarations and reservations, summary and explanatory report. Europe. Council of Europe: Convention on the Conservation of European Wildlife and Natural Habitats.
- News, The European Commission: The European Community and Trade in Wild Fauna and Flora www
News, European Commission: The European Community and Trade in Wild Fauna and Flora, background to the EU and wildlife trade, EU wildlife trade legislation, the EC and CITES, useful information, the Committee on Trade in Wild Fauna and Flora, Scientific Review Group, Enforcement Group and links to other sites. Europe. The European Commission: The European Community and Trade in Wild Fauna and Flora.
- A MillionSoulsAware.org www
A not-for-profit project aiming to raise awareness of issues of concern. MillionSoulsAware.org. Once a million persons have read the current featured article, the site will cover another topic. MillionSoulsAware.org.
- Nonprofit, IGC - Institute for Global Communications www
Nonprofit, Institute for Global Communications, provides alternative sources of information, and comprehensive Internet services for progressive individuals and organizations. IGC - Institute for Global Communications.
- Alexa: H Issues
Alexa Directory Top Sites: H Issues
- DMOZ: H Issues
dmoz.org Directory: H Issues