H Issues Society.
H ( named aitch / ˈ eɪ tʃ / or haitch / ˈ h eɪ tʃ / plural aitches or haitches ) is the eighth letter in the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- H The eighth letter in the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- Heroin An opioid most commonly used as a recreational drug for its euphoric effects.
- Heaviside step function A discontinuous function named after Oliver Heaviside, whose value is zero for negative argument...
- H. (noble) H. was an unidentified nobleman in the Kingdom of Hungary, who served as master of the horse in...
- h-index An author-level metric that attempts to measure both the productivity and citation impact of the...
- H (1990 film) A 1990 Canadian film written, directed, and produced by Darrell Wasyk.
- H (EP) An EP by Japanese recording artist Ayumi Hamasaki, featuring songs later included on her fifth...
- ATC code H Systemic hormonal preparations, excluding sex hormones and insulins, a section of the...
- ^H Characters representing the backspace control code.
- Readings on Poverty, Hunger, and Economic Development www
Presents a coherent picture about the amount of food in the world, Poverty, Hunger, and Economic Development, the role it plays in a capitalist economy, why people are poor, and what measures can be taken to eliminate poverty and hunger.
- Directory Safety Links www
Directory of links to information and articles on safety. Safety Links.
- Provides Consumers Union - Health Care www
Provides information on health services, Union - Health Care, medicaid, nursing homes and long-term care, insurance, prescription drugs, safety issues, and health care organizations. Consumers Union - Health Care.
- HUD Strategies for Reducing Chronic Street Homelessness www
HUD report describing successful community-wide approaches to reducing homelessness and achieving stable housing for the difficult-to-serve people who routinely live on the streets. Strategies for Reducing Chronic Street Homelessness.
- Training, National Resource Center on Homelessness and Mental Illness www
Training, Resource Center on Homelessness and Mental Illness, publications, bibliographies, referral lists, fact sheets and resource library. National Resource Center on Homelessness and Mental Illness.
- Focus World Audit of Democracy and Human Rights www
Focus is on democracy, Audit of Democracy and Human Rights, human rights, press freedom, corruption and the rule of law. Daily news on democracy and human rights, links and e-commerce facilities for human rights publications. World Audit of Democracy and Human Rights.
- Official United Nations Human Rights Day 10 December 2005 www
Official site includes calendar of events, Nations Human Rights Day 10 December 2005, messages, information on the World Programme for Human Rights, documents and information on past observances. United Nations Human Rights Day 10 December 2005.
- Looks Food Dumping (or Aid) Maintains Poverty www
Looks at the effects of food aid to developing countries in non-emergency situations. Dumping (or Aid) Maintains Poverty. Additional links, articles and research are provided, including links. Food Dumping (or Aid) Maintains Poverty.
- Information Council of Europe: Convention on the Conservation of European Wildlife and Natural Habitats www
Information of the treaty (ETS 104), Europe: Convention on the Conservation of European Wildlife and Natural Habitats, including the full text, chart of signatures and ratifications, list of declarations and reservations, summary and explanatory report. Europe. Council of Europe: Convention on the Conservation of European Wildlife and Natural Habitats.
- News, The European Commission: The European Community and Trade in Wild Fauna and Flora www
News, European Commission: The European Community and Trade in Wild Fauna and Flora, background to the EU and wildlife trade, EU wildlife trade legislation, the EC and CITES, useful information, the Committee on Trade in Wild Fauna and Flora, Scientific Review Group, Enforcement Group and links to other sites. Europe. The European Commission: The European Community and Trade in Wild Fauna and Flora.
- Library Speakout.com: Issues www
Library of online information and links related to (mostly U. Issues.S.) public policy issues. Formerly Policy.com. Speakout.com: Issues.
- Nonprofit, IGC - Institute for Global Communications www
Nonprofit, Institute for Global Communications, provides alternative sources of information, and comprehensive Internet services for progressive individuals and organizations. IGC - Institute for Global Communications.
- Alexa: H Issues
Alexa Directory Top Sites: H Issues
- DMOZ: H Issues
dmoz.org Directory: H Issues