G Issues Society.
G ( named gee / ˈ dʒ iː / ) is the 7th letter in the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- G The 7th letter in the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- Glasgow The largest city in Scotland, and third most populous in the United Kingdom.
- Gabon A sovereign state on the west coast of Central Africa.
- Melbourne Cricket Ground An Australian sports stadium located in Yarra Park, Melbourne, Victoria.
- Mr G Hellen "Greg" Gregson, best known as Mr G, is one of the three fictional characters portrayed by...
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class A mid-size four-wheel drive luxury SUV manufactured by Magna Steyr in Austria and sold by...
- ATC code G Genito-urinary system and sex hormones, a section of the Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical...
- Gangsta A style of hip hop characterized by themes and lyrics that generally emphasize the "gangsta"...
- G (New York City Subway service) An rapid transit service in the B Division of the New York City Subway.
- ? An alphabetical writing system used to write Armenian.
- Government Accountability Project: Whistleblower Support www
Whistleblowing, Accountability Project: Whistleblower Support, governmental wrongdoing and official misconduct.
- Academic Institute for the Study of Gambling and Commercial Gaming www
Academic resources on the impact of gambling both on individuals and in the wider society. Institute for the Study of Gambling and Commercial Gaming.
- Interviews Frontline: Easy Money www
Interviews and articles from both sides of the debate, Easy Money, as well as a timeline, statistics and look at gambling odds. Frontline: Easy Money.
- Health Genetically Engineered Foods - Safety Problems www
Health and environmental problems with genetically engineered crops and foods explained in a summarized form. Engineered Foods - Safety Problems. Authored by a global scientist network for independent interdisciplinary evaluation of the safety and value of new technologies. Genetically Engineered Foods - Safety Problems.
- Article Debunking Myths of Genetic Engineering in Crops www
Article attacking genetic engineering, Myths of Genetic Engineering in Crops, with references, by E. Ann Clark. Debunking Myths of Genetic Engineering in Crops.
- University HumGen - Human Genetics www
University of Montreal - CRDP. Human Genetics. Access to a wide range of information: credible, relevant policy statements on topics related to human genetics around the world. HumGen - Human Genetics.
- Resources Centre for Law & Genetics www
Resources on the Commercialisation of Genetics and its legal consequences. Centre for Law & Genetics.
- The Female Circumcision Issues Page www
The World Health Organization has condemned the mutilations as disastrous to women's health and as indefensible on humane grounds. Circumcision Issues Page. In the United States, Rep. Pat Schroeder has written a bill to prohibit female genital mutilation. H.R. 3247. Female Circumcision Issues Page.
- United Irin News: Boost for Anti-FGM Effort www
United Nations humanitarian report from Kenya explains how a series of seminars resulted in the resignation two hundred practitioners of female genital mutilation. News: Boost for Anti-FGM Effort. Includes outline of the cultural aspects. Irin News: Boost for Anti-FGM Effort.
- Hyperlinked Wikipedia - Global Warming www
Hyperlinked encyclopedia article covers the trends, Global Warming, climate models, feedback, attributed and expected effects, responses, debate and skepticism. Wikipedia - Global Warming.
- The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change www
The IPCC assesses the scientific, Panel on Climate Change, technical and socio-economic information relevant for the understanding of the risk of human-induced climate change. Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
- A Project on Government Oversight www
A non-partisan non-profit government watchdog whose mission is to investigate, Government Oversight, expose, and remedy abuses of power, mismanagement, and government subservience to special interests by the federal government. Project on Government Oversight.
- Nonprofit, IGC - Institute for Global Communications www
Nonprofit, Institute for Global Communications, provides alternative sources of information, and comprehensive Internet services for progressive individuals and organizations. IGC - Institute for Global Communications.
- Library Speakout.com: Issues www
Library of online information and links related to (mostly U. Issues.S.) public policy issues. Formerly Policy.com. Speakout.com: Issues.
- Alexa: G Issues
Alexa Directory Top Sites: G Issues
- DMOZ: G Issues
dmoz.org Directory: G Issues