G Issues Society.
G ( named gee / ˈ dʒ iː / ) is the 7th letter in the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- G The 7th letter in the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- Glasgow The largest city in Scotland, and third most populous in the United Kingdom.
- Gabon A sovereign state on the west coast of Central Africa.
- Melbourne Cricket Ground An Australian sports stadium located in Yarra Park, Melbourne, Victoria.
- Mr G A fictional characters portrayed by Chris Lilley in the Australian mockumentary series Summer...
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class A mid-size four-wheel drive luxury SUV manufactured by Magna Steyr in Austria and sold by...
- ATC code G Genito-urinary system and sex hormones, a section of the Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical...
- Gangsta A style of hip hop characterized by themes and lyrics that generally emphasize the "gangsta"...
- G (New York City Subway service) An rapid transit service in the B Division of the New York City Subway.
- ? An alphabetical writing system used to write Armenian.
- US Internet Gambling Enforcement Act www
US House bill by James Leach (R-IA) to prohibit funding of Internet gambling accounts via bank instruments. Internet Gambling Enforcement Act.
- Academic Institute for the Study of Gambling and Commercial Gaming www
Academic resources on the impact of gambling both on individuals and in the wider society. Institute for the Study of Gambling and Commercial Gaming.
- UK Norfolk Genetic Information Network (NGIN) www
UK and international news; articles; quotations by scientists. Genetic Information Network (NGIN). Norfolk Genetic Information Network (NGIN).
- Sponsored AgBioWorld www
Sponsored by scientists in favor of crop biotechnology. AgBioWorld. Members include Nobel Prize winners Norman Bourlaug and James Watson. AgBioWorld.
- Essays, San Francisco State University: Genetic Engineering and Its Dangers www
Essays, Francisco State University: Genetic Engineering and Its Dangers, links to resources and a bibliography compiled by Dr Ron Epstein at the Philosophy Department. Categories include ethical and religious questions, biowarfare, and genetic engineering on humans. San Francisco State University: Genetic Engineering and Its Dangers.
- A Counterbalance.org: Genetics and Ethics www
A Christian site that attempts to address the ethical, Genetics and Ethics, religious, and moral issues raised by a broad range of applications of genetics research. Counterbalance.org: Genetics and Ethics.
- by Mutilated Humanity www
by Ashley Montagu - The story of bodily mutilations would occupy a large volume in the story of humankind, Humanity, and few would be more strange and interesting than those relating to male and female circumcision. Mutilated Humanity.
- Reports NPR : INS Fraud www
Reports about a Ghanaian woman named Adelaide Abankwa who won political asylum in the US, INS Fraud, based on her claim that she would be subject to female genital mutilation if she were returned home, but faces an Immigration and Naturalization Service charge that she lied about her identity and her fears of being tortured at home. [5 minute 40 second Realaudio segment] NPR : INS Fraud.
- A United States Climate Action Partnership www
A group of businesses and organizations encouraging the federal government to enact legislation for significant reduction in greenhouse gases. United States Climate Action Partnership.
- Issues Hot Air - the Canadian Debate on Kyoto www
Issues surrounding the Kyoto Accord and its effect on Canadian citizens. Hot Air - the Canadian Debate on Kyoto.
- Background Almanac of Policy Issues: Government Reform www
Background information and links on government reform issues, Policy Issues: Government Reform, including campaign finance reform, term limits, devolution, government performance (GPRA), and regulatory reform. Almanac of Policy Issues: Government Reform.
- A Project on Government Oversight www
A non-partisan non-profit government watchdog whose mission is to investigate, Government Oversight, expose, and remedy abuses of power, mismanagement, and government subservience to special interests by the federal government. Project on Government Oversight.
- A MillionSoulsAware.org www
A not-for-profit project aiming to raise awareness of issues of concern. MillionSoulsAware.org. Once a million persons have read the current featured article, the site will cover another topic. MillionSoulsAware.org.
- Library Speakout.com: Issues www
Library of online information and links related to (mostly U. Issues.S.) public policy issues. Formerly Policy.com. Speakout.com: Issues.
- Alexa: G Issues
Alexa Directory Top Sites: G Issues
- DMOZ: G Issues
dmoz.org Directory: G Issues