Sites of institutional organizations providing information or advocacy associated with family planning issues. Organizations Family Planning Issues Society.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organisation (band) An progressive pop krautrock band that was the immediate predecessor of the band Kraftwerk.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- Advocates Family Planning Association of Maine www
Advocates for reproductive health services and provides funding and technical support to family planning clinics in the state. Planning Association of Maine. Includes clinic directory, news, and links. Family Planning Association of Maine.
- The The Population Council www
The Council seeks to improve the wellbeing and reproductive health of current and future generations around the world, Population Council, and to help achieve a humane, equitable and sustainable balance between people and resources. The Population Council.
- A International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) www
A worldwide pioneer movement providing reproductive health and family planning services in over 180 countries International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF).
- Information, Advocates for Youth www
Information, for Youth, training, and advocacy regarding sexuality, birth control, and STD prevention for youth in the U.S. and worldwide, including topics such as school reproductive health clinics, special needs of certain populations, and confidentiality of health care. Advocates for Youth.
- Extensive Planned Parenthood Federation of America www
Extensive collection of news and position papers on family planning issues. Parenthood Federation of America. Also has reproductive health information. Planned Parenthood Federation of America.
- Non-profit National Family Planning and Reproductive Health Association www
Non-profit membership organization dedicated to assuring access to voluntary, Family Planning and Reproductive Health Association, comprehensive family planning and reproductive health care services worldwide. Website has information on family planning and on current family planning issues in the U.S. National Family Planning and Reproductive Health Association.
- US Family Planning Councils of America www
US association of private, Planning Councils of America, not-for-profit family planning agencies devoted to keeping publicly-funded reproductive health care a national priority. Organization information, downloadable publications, and links. Family Planning Councils of America.
- Organisation Marie Stopes International Australia www
Organisation engaged in advocacy and conducting reproductive health programs in Australia and internationally, Stopes International Australia, including Aboriginal communities and various Asian countries. Includes information about programs and the needs they address, study tours available, and donation opportunities. Marie Stopes International Australia.
- Voluntary Irish Family Planning Association www
Voluntary organization pioneering reproductive health and rights in Ireland. Family Planning Association. Offers issues information and practical advice. Irish Family Planning Association.
- Provides Office of Family Planning www
Provides information about U. Family Planning.S. Department of Health and Human Services programs under Title X of the Public Health Service Act. Office of Family Planning.
- State Planned Parenthood Affiliates of California www
State public affairs office provides residents with information on California legislation, Parenthood Affiliates of California, major reproductive health issues, and Planned Parenthood services and locations in California. Planned Parenthood Affiliates of California.
- Concerned MergerWatch www
Concerned about loss of reproductive health care (including abortion, MergerWatch, sterilization, and contraception) from hospital mergers that impose religious rules on previously secular health care providers. MergerWatch.
- Information EuroNGOs www
Information about and from European organizations advocating sexual and reproductive health and rights, EuroNGOs, population, and development. English, German, and French. EuroNGOs.
- National Canadian Federation for Sexual Health www
National organization advocating access to sexual and reproductive health services, Federation for Sexual Health, education, abortion and contraception; formerly Planned Parenthood Federation of Canada. Information resources, news, other prochoice links. Canadian Federation for Sexual Health.
- UK-centered Marie Stopes International www
UK-centered global partnership providing sexual and reproductive health information and services in the UK and 30 other countries around the world. Stopes International. Details of UK clinics and information about global activities. Marie Stopes International.
- Non-profit Family Planning Advocates of New York State www
Non-profit advocacy organization promoting access to a full range of reproductive health services. Planning Advocates of New York State. Supports public funding of family planning, equitable insurance coverage for contraception, and emergency contraception for rape victims. Family Planning Advocates of New York State.
- Advocates Population Action International www
Advocates international family planning assistance. Action International. Includes information on population issues, international family planning, reproductive and sexual health, and the environment. Population Action International.
- A Engender Health www
A nonprofit agency working to improve the quality of reproductive health and family planning services worldwide. Health. Information about activities in contraception, maternal health, and other areas in over 30 countries. Engender Health.
- Christian STOPP International www
Christian organization, International, affiliated with the American Life League, with a goal of closing down Planned Parenthood through non-violent means. About the group, its activities, and its positions. STOPP International.
- Information Planned Parenthood of New Jersey www
Information about reproductive health and family planning issues and opportunities to take action. Planned Parenthood of New Jersey.
- Washington, Centre for Development and Population Activities (CEDPA) www
Washington, for Development and Population Activities (CEDPA), DC-based international nonprofit working to empower women at all levels of society through access to family planning and reproductive health services. Information on philosophy and projects, newsletter, and reports. Centre for Development and Population Activities (CEDPA).
- Group Saint John the Baptist Pro-Life League www
Group of Catholic students regularly meeting in Massachusetts for prayer against abortion. Saint John the Baptist Pro-Life League.
- A Rock For Life www
A teen-oriented collection of many bands who hold that abortion is the killing of an innocent human being. For Life. Offers a free newsletter called "Youthlist". Rock For Life.
- A Canadians For Choice www
A national pro-choice, For Choice, charitable organization that regards sexual and reproductive rights as an integral part of the health and well being of all persons. Canadians For Choice.
- Educates Advocates for Choice at the University of Wisconsin, River Falls www
Educates the university community about reproductive health and rights and to endorse 100% pro-choice candidates at the local, for Choice at the University of Wisconsin, River Falls, state and national level. Advocates for Choice at the University of Wisconsin, River Falls.
- Outlines Quinacrine Sterilization www
Outlines concerns about the safety and possible carcinogenicity of quinacrine, Sterilization, use of which is being considered for use in sterilization programs in poor countries. Quinacrine Sterilization.
- Reproductive Reproductive Health Technologies Project www
Reproductive freedom advocacy group, Health Technologies Project, based in the U.S. News and information on emerging issues in contraception, including new contraceptive technologies. Reproductive Health Technologies Project.
- Alexa: Organizations Family Planning
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizations Family Planning
- DMOZ: Organizations Family Planning
dmoz.org Directory: Organizations Family Planning