End of Life issues in society have to do with whether death occurs "naturally," the quality of life near death, and who determines and who chooses among the alternatives for living or dying near the end of one's life. End-of-Life Issues Society.
- End-of-life (product) A term used with respect to a product supplied to customers, indicating that the product is in...
- End-of-life care In medicine, nursing and the allied health professions, end-of-life care refers to health care...
- End of Life Vehicles Directive A Directive of the European Union addressing the end of life for automotive products.
- The Shouting End of Life An album by British folk music group Oysterband, released in 1995.
- Death Penalty Information www
An interactive exploration of capital punishment, Penalty Information, including arguments for and against, issues of ethics and justice surrounding the death penalty, and maps showing state-by-state data.
- Gives Estate of Denial www
Gives the "dark side" of estate management plus involuntary redistribution of assets via trusts, Denial, wills, and guardianships. Exposes an industry where lawyers and others manipulate circumstances for asset distributions contrary to intended wishes of the deceased and disabled. Estate of Denial.
- Discusses Responding to Patients in the Persistent Vegetative State www
Discusses the withdrawal of food and fluids from PVS patients without other complicating conditions from a Christian viewpoint. Responding to Patients in the Persistent Vegetative State.
- A Before I Die www
A PBS program exploring the medical, Die, ethical, and social issues surrounding end-of-life care in America today. Features real life stories about people who have faced these personal decisions. Before I Die.
- End-of-life End-of-life Care www
End-of-life issues - meeting the physical, Care, psychological, social, spiritual, and practical needs of terminally ill patients and their caregivers. End-of-life Care.
- Four-part On Our Own Terms: Moyers on Dying www
Four-part PBS series by television journalist Bill Moyers that focuses on end-of-life care in the U. Our Own Terms: Moyers on Dying.S. On Our Own Terms: Moyers on Dying.
- Official Elisabeth Kubler-Ross www
Official site for the psychiatrist who wrote the groundbreaking book "On Death and Dying. Kubler-Ross." Biography, publications, quotes, and related links. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross.
- Mission Death with Dignity National Center www
Mission is to expand end-of-life choices and advance the legalization of physician aid in dying. Death with Dignity National Center.
- Campaign Last Acts www
Campaign to improve care of the dying by coalition of healthcare professional and consumer organizations. Acts. News and discussion on death and dying, reports on palliative care, resource directory, free publications, and e-mail newsletter provided. Last Acts.
- Resources The End of Life - Exploring Death in America www
Resources for people with life-threatening diseases and transcripts of the radio program, End of Life - Exploring Death in America, "All Things Considered." The End of Life - Exploring Death in America.
- Seeks Duke Institute on Care at the End of Life www
Seeks to improve care at the end of life through interdisciplinary scholarship, Institute on Care at the End of Life, teaching, and outreach. Duke Institute on Care at the End of Life.
- Report American Psychological Association: End-of-Life Care Issues and Care www
Report examines the role of psychology and psychologists in end-of-life decisions and quality of care issues. American Psychological Association: End-of-Life Care Issues and Care.
- This Innovations in End-of-Life Care www
This on-line journal features peer-reviewed examples of promising practices in end-of-life care. Innovations in End-of-Life Care.
- A The Atlantic Online: Abortion www
A collection of articles published in the magazine between 1965 and 1997. Atlantic Online: Abortion. Topics include abortion in American history and a variety of individual perspectives on the issue. The Atlantic Online: Abortion.
- Student's Should Abortion Be Legalised in Queensland, Australia? www
Student's argumentative essay on the social issues and legislation on abortion in the state of Queensland, Abortion Be Legalised in Queensland, Australia?, Australia, including links to related sites. Should Abortion Be Legalised in Queensland, Australia?.
- Considers Life after Death www
Considers various evidence for and against the existence of an afterlife. Life after Death.
- Articles Kearl's Guide to Sociological Thanatology www
Articles and resources about the sociology of death and dying. Kearl's Guide to Sociological Thanatology.
- Covers Punishment: The Death Penalty www
Covers history, The Death Penalty, opinions, eye-witness reports, and trivia. Punishment: The Death Penalty.
- Discussion Ethics Side of Suicide www
Discussion of issues related to care of suicidal individuals by clinicians; ethical typology of suicde; links to related resources. Ethics Side of Suicide.
- Article End of Life Choices in Halacha www
Article explains how Jewish law addresses end of life issues End of Life Choices in Halacha.
- A Euthanasia and Physician Assisted Suicide - All sides www
A thorough site with varying perspectives on the right to die, and Physician Assisted Suicide - All sides, public opinion polls, and religious beliefs about hastened dying. Euthanasia and Physician Assisted Suicide - All sides.
- Articles The Sydney Morning Herald - Euthanasia Debate www
Articles about end-of-life choice campaigns and individuals who have hastened their deaths. The Sydney Morning Herald - Euthanasia Debate.
- Very Death and Afterwards www
Very interesting account of a Greek Catholic Baltic Finnic people's beliefs in death, and Afterwards, omens of death and the afterlife. Death and Afterwards.
- Describes Funeral Customs in Yunnan Province, China www
Describes funerary practices in a Chinese village. Funeral Customs in Yunnan Province, China.
- Nonprofit, IGC - Institute for Global Communications www
Nonprofit, Institute for Global Communications, provides alternative sources of information, and comprehensive Internet services for progressive individuals and organizations. IGC - Institute for Global Communications.
- A MillionSoulsAware.org www
A not-for-profit project aiming to raise awareness of issues of concern. MillionSoulsAware.org. Once a million persons have read the current featured article, the site will cover another topic. MillionSoulsAware.org.
- Alexa: End-of-Life Issues
Alexa Directory Top Sites: End-of-Life Issues
- DMOZ: End-of-Life Issues
dmoz.org Directory: End-of-Life Issues