Economic issues relate to the control, dispersal or use of goods and services within a country, region, or among nations. Economic Issues Society.
An economy (From Greek οίκος – "household" and νέμoμαι – "manage") is an area of the production, distribution, or trade, and consumption of goods and services by different agents in a given geographical location. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: An economy is an area of the production, distribution, or trade, and consumption of goods and services by different agents. Understood in its broadest sense, 'The economy is defined as a social domain that emphasizes the practices, discourses, and material expressions associated with the production, use, and management of resources'. Economic agents can be individuals, businesses, organizations, or governments. Economic transactions occur when two parties agree to the value or price of the transacted good or service, commonly expressed in a certain currency. However, monetary transactions only account for a small part of the economic domain.
- Economy Category
- Capitalism - Capitalism is an economic system based upon private ownership of the means of production and their operation for profit. Characteristics central to capitalism include private property, capital accumulation, wage labor, voluntary exchange, a price system, and competitive markets.
- Business ethics - Business ethics is a form of applied ethics or professional ethics, that examines ethical principles and moral or ethical problems that can arise in a business environment. It applies to all aspects of business conduct and is relevant to the conduct of individuals and entire organizations.
- Econometrics - Econometrics is the application of statistical methods to economic data and is described as the branch of economics that aims to give empirical content to economic relations.
- Economics education - Economics education or economic education is a field within economics that focuses on two main themes: 1 the current state of, and efforts to improve, the economics curriculum, materials and pedagogical techniques used to teach economics at all educational levels; and 2 research into the...
- Economic history (includes list by country).
- Economic system - An economic system is a system of production, resource allocation, and distribution of goods and services within a society or a given geographic area.
- Citizens Against Government Waste www
A private, Against Government Waste, non-partisan, non-profit organization representing more than one million members and supporters to eliminate waste, mismanagement, and inefficiency in the US federal government.
- UFE United for a Fair Economy (UFE) www
UFE raises awareness that concentrated wealth and power has negative effects on society. for a Fair Economy (UFE). UFE supports and helps build social movements for greater equality. United for a Fair Economy (UFE).
- Aims No Lottery www
Aims to educate people about the dangers of the lottery. No Lottery.
- Campaign Celebrate Capitalism www
Campaign to show public support and protest in favor of capitalism. Capitalism. Information about rallies and street parties as well as past events. Celebrate Capitalism.
- Background Almanac of Policy Issues: Economic Issues www
Background information and links on U. Policy Issues: Economic Issues.S. economic policy. Almanac of Policy Issues: Economic Issues.
- Policy Campaign for America's Future www
Policy research project analyzing critical issues facing American economy, for America's Future, for progressives that focuses on issues of social justice like wages, social security and trade. Campaign for America's Future.
- A OMB Watch www
A nonprofit research, Watch, educational, and advocacy organization that focuses on budget issues, regulatory policy, nonprofit advocacy, access to government information, and activities at the Office of Management and Budget (OMB). OMB Watch.
- Advocates Global Basic Income Foundation www
Advocates a global basic income provided under the authority of the United Nations. Global Basic Income Foundation.
- Provides Basic Income Canada www
Provides references and materials about basic income advocacy in Canada. Basic Income Canada.
- Provides B Corporation www
Provides a framework and certification for companies wishing to benefit society as well as their shareholders. B Corporation.
- Corporate The Cluetrain Manifesto www
Corporate activists seeking to put a human touch back into the corporate world through the use of technology. The Cluetrain Manifesto.
- Internet Comparative Democratization Project - Economic Development www
Internet resources on economic development and democratization around the world. Comparative Democratization Project - Economic Development.
- Creates, Business Alliance for Local Living Economies www
Creates, Alliance for Local Living Economies, strengthens and connects local business networks dedicated to building strong local living economies. Resources and calendar of events. Business Alliance for Local Living Economies.
- Ideas Ecoworld www
Ideas and discussions about environmental issues from a free market perspective. Ecoworld.
- Sources Infography about Environmental Protection -- Economic Incentives www
Sources recommended by a professor who specializes in the study of economic incentives for environmental protection. Infography about Environmental Protection -- Economic Incentives.
- An Courtney Nelson's Development Strategies www
An examination of the effects of a human development perspective on international development policies, Nelson's Development Strategies, based upon a 40 year career in the field Courtney Nelson's Development Strategies.
- The Worldpress.org - Uganda and Foreign Aid www
The negative impact of foreign aid to Uganda on their macroeconomic environment including the appreciation of the shilling, Uganda and Foreign Aid, the rise of inflation, and the resulting rise in interest rates. Addresses the lack of development in general. Worldpress.org - Uganda and Foreign Aid.
- An Global Marshall Plan www
An initiative for the implementation of a global eco-social development plan as a basis for a worldwide ecological and social market economy. Global Marshall Plan.
- Commentary, Friends of the Earth: MAI www
Commentary, the Earth: MAI, analysis and links to websites about the Multilateral Agreement on Investment. Friends of the Earth: MAI.
- Nonprofit, IGC - Institute for Global Communications www
Nonprofit, Institute for Global Communications, provides alternative sources of information, and comprehensive Internet services for progressive individuals and organizations. IGC - Institute for Global Communications.
- Library Speakout.com: Issues www
Library of online information and links related to (mostly U. Issues.S.) public policy issues. Formerly Policy.com. Speakout.com: Issues.
- Alexa: Economic Issues
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Economic Issues
- DMOZ: Economic Issues
dmoz.org Directory: Economic Issues