Economic issues relate to the control, dispersal or use of goods and services within a country, region, or among nations. Economic Issues Society.
An economy (From Greek οίκος – "household" and νέμoμαι – "manage") is an area of the production, distribution, or trade, and consumption of goods and services by different agents in a given geographical location. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: An economy is an area of the production, distribution, or trade, and consumption of goods and services by different agents. Understood in its broadest sense, 'The economy is defined as a social domain that emphasizes the practices, discourses, and material expressions associated with the production, use, and management of resources'. Economic agents can be individuals, businesses, organizations, or governments. Economic transactions occur when two parties agree to the value or price of the transacted good or service, commonly expressed in a certain currency. However, monetary transactions only account for a small part of the economic domain.
- Economy Category
- Capitalism - Capitalism is an economic system based upon private ownership of the means of production and their operation for profit. Characteristics central to capitalism include private property, capital accumulation, wage labor, voluntary exchange, a price system and competitive markets.
- Business ethics - Business ethics is a form of applied ethics or professional ethics that examines ethical principles and moral or ethical problems that arise in a business environment. It applies to all aspects of business conduct and is relevant to the conduct of individuals and entire organizations.
- Econometrics - Econometrics is the application of statistical methods to economic data and is described as the branch of economics that aims to give empirical content to economic relations.
- Economics education - Economics education or economic education is a field within economics that focuses on two main themes: 1 the current state of, and efforts to improve, the economics curriculum, materials and pedagogical techniques used to teach economics at all educational levels; and 2 research into the...
- Economic history (includes list by country).
- Economic system - An economic system is a system of production, resource allocation, and distribution of goods and services within a society or a given geographic area.
- Citizens Against Government Waste www
A private, Against Government Waste, non-partisan, non-profit organization representing more than one million members and supporters to eliminate waste, mismanagement, and inefficiency in the US federal government.
- Background Almanac of Policy Issues: Economic Issues www
Background information and links on U. Policy Issues: Economic Issues.S. economic policy. Almanac of Policy Issues: Economic Issues.
- UFE United for a Fair Economy (UFE) www
UFE raises awareness that concentrated wealth and power has negative effects on society. for a Fair Economy (UFE). UFE supports and helps build social movements for greater equality. United for a Fair Economy (UFE).
- Campaign Celebrate Capitalism www
Campaign to show public support and protest in favor of capitalism. Capitalism. Information about rallies and street parties as well as past events. Celebrate Capitalism.
- Policy Campaign for America's Future www
Policy research project analyzing critical issues facing American economy, for America's Future, for progressives that focuses on issues of social justice like wages, social security and trade. Campaign for America's Future.
- A OMB Watch www
A nonprofit research, Watch, educational, and advocacy organization that focuses on budget issues, regulatory policy, nonprofit advocacy, access to government information, and activities at the Office of Management and Budget (OMB). OMB Watch.
- Aims No Lottery www
Aims to educate people about the dangers of the lottery. No Lottery.
- Gives Citizen's Income www
Gives on-line access to much of the material held at the Study Centre whilst, Income, in addition, showcasing up-to-the-minute information on current findings, forthcoming events and reviews. Citizen's Income.
- Provides Basic Income www
Provides information on publications and events relevant to basic income in English, Income, Spanish, and Catalan. Basic Income.
- Provides B Corporation www
Provides a framework and certification for companies wishing to benefit society as well as their shareholders. B Corporation.
- Tracks Multinational Monitor www
Tracks corporate activity, Monitor, especially in the Third World, focusing on the export of hazardous substances, worker health and safety, labor union issues and the environment. Multinational Monitor.
- An Economic Justice & Fairness www
An article arguing for a "regulated free market" policy that avoids extremism and promotes equality and opportunity. Economic Justice & Fairness.
- Workers Handloom and the Crisis of Unemployment www
Workers in handlom and cottage art industries are becoming unemployed due to the lack of demand for these products. and the Crisis of Unemployment. A serious issue for underdeveloped nations. Handloom and the Crisis of Unemployment.
- Works The New Economics Foundation www
Works to construct a new economy centered on people and the environment - using techniques such as social and environmental auditing. The New Economics Foundation.
- FREE Foundation for Research on Economics and the Environment www
FREE advances conservation and environmental values by applying modern science and America's founding ideas to policy debates, for Research on Economics and the Environment, seminars for federal judges, environment / public environmental policy, park reform. Foundation for Research on Economics and the Environment.
- The Worldpress.org - Uganda and Foreign Aid www
The negative impact of foreign aid to Uganda on their macroeconomic environment including the appreciation of the shilling, Uganda and Foreign Aid, the rise of inflation, and the resulting rise in interest rates. Addresses the lack of development in general. Worldpress.org - Uganda and Foreign Aid.
- An Courtney Nelson's Development Strategies www
An examination of the effects of a human development perspective on international development policies, Nelson's Development Strategies, based upon a 40 year career in the field Courtney Nelson's Development Strategies.
- News, Canadian International Development Agency www
News, International Development Agency, background and resources about global issues and sustainable economic development, from the Government of Canada's lead agency for development assistance. Canadian International Development Agency.
- Raises TUC Globalisation www
Raises key issues and highlights trade union responses to aspects of particular interest to working people. Globalisation. By the Trade Unions Congress, United Kingdom. TUC Globalisation.
- Library Speakout.com: Issues www
Library of online information and links related to (mostly U. Issues.S.) public policy issues. Formerly Policy.com. Speakout.com: Issues.
- Nonprofit, IGC - Institute for Global Communications www
Nonprofit, Institute for Global Communications, provides alternative sources of information, and comprehensive Internet services for progressive individuals and organizations. IGC - Institute for Global Communications.
- Alexa: Economic Issues
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Economic Issues
- DMOZ: Economic Issues
dmoz.org Directory: Economic Issues