Economic issues relate to the control, dispersal or use of goods and services within a country, region, or among nations. Economic Issues Society.
An economy (From Greek οίκος – "household" and νέμoμαι – "manage") is an area of the production, distribution, or trade, and consumption of goods and services by different agents in a given geographical location. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: An economy is an area of the production, distribution, or trade, and consumption of goods and services by different agents. Understood in its broadest sense, 'The economy is defined as a social domain that emphasizes the practices, discourses, and material expressions associated with the production, use, and management of resources'. Economic agents can be individuals, businesses, organizations, or governments. Economic transactions occur when two parties agree to the value or price of the transacted good or service, commonly expressed in a certain currency. Monetary transactions only account for a small part of the economic domain.
- Economy Category
- Capitalism - Capitalism is an economic system and ideology based upon private ownership of the means of production and their operation for profit. Characteristics central to capitalism include private property, capital accumulation, wage labor, voluntary exchange, a price system and competitive markets.
- Business ethics - Business ethics is a form of applied ethics or professional ethics that examines ethical principles and moral or ethical problems that arise in a business environment. It applies to all aspects of business conduct and is relevant to the conduct of individuals and entire organizations.
- Econometrics - Econometrics is the application of statistical methods to economic data and is described as the branch of economics that aims to give empirical content to economic relations.
- Economics education - Economics education or economic education is a field within economics that focuses on two main themes: 1 the current state of, and efforts to improve, the economics curriculum, materials and pedagogical techniques used to teach economics at all educational levels; and 2 research into the...
- Economic history (includes list by country).
- Economic system - An economic system is a system of production, resource allocation, and distribution of goods and services within a society or a given geographic area.
- Citizens Against Government Waste www
A private, Against Government Waste, non-partisan, non-profit organization representing more than one million members and supporters to eliminate waste, mismanagement, and inefficiency in the US federal government.
- UFE United for a Fair Economy (UFE) www
UFE raises awareness that concentrated wealth and power has negative effects on society. for a Fair Economy (UFE). UFE supports and helps build social movements for greater equality. United for a Fair Economy (UFE).
- Aims No Lottery www
Aims to educate people about the dangers of the lottery. No Lottery.
- Background Almanac of Policy Issues: Economic Issues www
Background information and links on U. Policy Issues: Economic Issues.S. economic policy. Almanac of Policy Issues: Economic Issues.
- Campaign Celebrate Capitalism www
Campaign to show public support and protest in favor of capitalism. Capitalism. Information about rallies and street parties as well as past events. Celebrate Capitalism.
- A OMB Watch www
A nonprofit research, Watch, educational, and advocacy organization that focuses on budget issues, regulatory policy, nonprofit advocacy, access to government information, and activities at the Office of Management and Budget (OMB). OMB Watch.
- Policy Campaign for America's Future www
Policy research project analyzing critical issues facing American economy, for America's Future, for progressives that focuses on issues of social justice like wages, social security and trade. Campaign for America's Future.
- Gives Citizen's Income www
Gives on-line access to much of the material held at the Study Centre whilst, Income, in addition, showcasing up-to-the-minute information on current findings, forthcoming events and reviews. Citizen's Income.
- Papers Alison's Political Papers. www
Papers about cost, Political Papers., history, and progressivity of basic incomes. Alison's Political Papers..
- Reflections undesign - a plan for all seasons www
Reflections on the wisdom of Tibor Kalman, a plan for all seasons, social responsibility, and a designer's role in the digital age. undesign - a plan for all seasons.
- A XAT Peaceful Revolution Network www
A barter organization uses XAT units as an alternative to money to purchase goods and services. Peaceful Revolution Network. Writings on the history of money and a Journey guide. XAT Peaceful Revolution Network.
- Workers Handloom and the Crisis of Unemployment www
Workers in handlom and cottage art industries are becoming unemployed due to the lack of demand for these products. and the Crisis of Unemployment. A serious issue for underdeveloped nations. Handloom and the Crisis of Unemployment.
- A Alliance for Regional Stewardship www
A civic community national network of regional leaders addressing the long-term well-being of their regions in new economy, for Regional Stewardship, livable community, social inclusion and governance. Alliance for Regional Stewardship.
- Explores The Globalist: Environment and Globalization www
Explores how the global economy impacts the environment. The Globalist: Environment and Globalization.
- PERC Political Economy Research Center www
PERC is a non-profit, Economy Research Center, environmental think tank in Montana seeking market solutions to environmental problems. Research and policy analysis covers endangered species, forestry, fisheries, mining, parks and park reform, public lands, property rights, Superfund, user fees, water marketing, wildlife and environmental education. Political Economy Research Center.
- The Worldpress.org - Uganda and Foreign Aid www
The negative impact of foreign aid to Uganda on their macroeconomic environment including the appreciation of the shilling, Uganda and Foreign Aid, the rise of inflation, and the resulting rise in interest rates. Addresses the lack of development in general. Worldpress.org - Uganda and Foreign Aid.
- An Courtney Nelson's Development Strategies www
An examination of the effects of a human development perspective on international development policies, Nelson's Development Strategies, based upon a 40 year career in the field Courtney Nelson's Development Strategies.
- UN UNCTAD/UNDP Global Programme on Globalization, Liberalization and Sustainable Human Development www
UN project which seeks sustainable development and economic integration of developing countries into the global economy. Global Programme on Globalization, Liberalization and Sustainable Human Development. Includes comprehensive list of institutions working on the topic. UNCTAD/UNDP Global Programme on Globalization, Liberalization and Sustainable Human Development.
- Opinion LifeWeb: The Biology of Globalization www
Opinion article by Elisabet Sahtouris, The Biology of Globalization, it points out the threats of the economy of globalization against the basic principles by which healthy living systems are organized, 1998. LifeWeb: The Biology of Globalization.
- Library Speakout.com: Issues www
Library of online information and links related to (mostly U. Issues.S.) public policy issues. Formerly Policy.com. Speakout.com: Issues.
- A MillionSoulsAware.org www
A not-for-profit project aiming to raise awareness of issues of concern. MillionSoulsAware.org. Once a million persons have read the current featured article, the site will cover another topic. MillionSoulsAware.org.
- Alexa: Economic Issues
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Economic Issues
- DMOZ: Economic Issues
dmoz.org Directory: Economic Issues